over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long do you all run ORAL'S for ??

Fullybuilt

Banned
I always thought 6-8weeks was max for orals, but I notice quite a few people saying they swith up their orals every month during cycles. Are you guys talking about running a 16week cycle and using and oral the first 6weeks, then taking 4weeks off and then another oral for the last 6weeks, or are you running orals for 12weeks+

IMO there's no need for orals after the first 4 weeks when the injects are working.
Hard training, perfect diet, lots of rest and 1g of injects and that's al you need IMO

You should read BN's thread about his experience with orals. I only say this because your last few threads give me the impression you like to push the envelope. I mean no offense but you need this body for the rest of your life. Remember the gear is just to aid your training and diet. You don't need 12 weeks of orals on a 16 week cycle. Especially just for the hell of it when your not competing. Honestly I don't think you need much orals or high doses of gear to get in incredible bodybuilding shape. This is just my opinion though.

4 on and atlease 4-6 off and use some kind of liver aid the entire time

Not just orals

Dave_19 said:
You should read BN's thread about his experience with orals.

Just to clarify, BN was not just taking orals. He was taking mega doses of Tren as well as another substance, so I wont blame the impact on his liver solely on oral abuse. It was a combination of everything he took and how he ran it.

BrooklynBB said:
Just to clarify, BN was not just taking orals. He was taking mega doses of Tren as well as another substance, so I wont blame the impact on his liver solely on oral abuse. It was a combination of everything he took and how he ran it.

Well, it may not have been due solely to orals, but I'd bet it was at least 95% of the problem. Even his doctor said the orals were the biggest threat to the liver. Why can't it sink in your head that orals are liver toxic?......ya freakin' butthole.:p

4-6 weeks max with Tyler's and Liv-52.
Next go around I'm going w/ Synthergine

There are links to hepatomas and the liver in the warnings section for drol var deca test etc in US product inserts.
Orals will fuck you up.
I can't beleive I continually read people taking long ass cycles of drol dball and var read on these boards all over the net.
Megadoses too just recently read a post on here about someone taking 100mgs of var or winny orally a day.

If baldnazi's post didn't hit home I don't know what will.
Any gains made with these kamakazi cycles will be short lived.
People should use less than a gram a week IMO, as the gains kept will be long term and better for the over all health anyway IMO.

to each their own though.

Id like to know what most of you use as precaution when using orals besides Milk Thistle that you feel makes a difference. Also, how do you take the milk thistle at what dose?

TooPowerful4u said:
Id like to know what most of you use as precaution when using orals besides Milk Thistle that you feel makes a difference. Also, how do you take the milk thistle at what dose?
NAC and ALA are at the top of my list. If I could get Ursodesoxyholic acid I would probably put that at the top of my list, to prevent cholestasis.

Is 100mg winny that bad on your liver? I figured it could be no worse than 50mg dbol? And I thought var was the safest of all orals on the liver?

Massive G said:
There are links to hepatomas and the liver in the warnings section for drol var deca test etc in US product inserts.
Orals will fuck you up.
I can't beleive I continually read people taking long ass cycles of drol dball and var read on these boards all over the net.
Megadoses too just recently read a post on here about someone taking 100mgs of var or winny orally a day.

If baldnazi's post didn't hit home I don't know what will.
Any gains made with these kamakazi cycles will be short lived.
People should use less than a gram a week IMO, as the gains kept will be long term and better for the over all health anyway IMO.

to each their own though.

Fullybuilt said:
I always thought 6-8weeks was max for orals, but I notice quite a few people saying they swith up their orals every month during cycles. Are you guys talking about running a 16week cycle and using and oral the first 6weeks, then taking 4weeks off and then another oral for the last 6weeks, or are you running orals for 12weeks+

I suggest 4-6 wks max, with 4-6 wk break before another oral is added.

I have used Dbol and Nolva in the past. I have always used an 8 week cycle to be on the safe side. I would start off with 8 week cycles taking 5mg tabs: 1st week 3 Dbol and 1 Nolva per day, 2nd week 4 Dbol and 1 Nolva per day, 3rd week 5 Dbol and 1 Nolva per day, 4th week 6 Dbol and 1 nolva, 5th week 6 Dbol and 1 Nolva, 6th week 5 Dbol and 1 Nolva, 7th week 4 Dbol and 1 Nolva, 8th week 3 Dbol and 1 Nolva. After that I would take nolva for 2 weeks as a PCT. I was monitored by my doctor the whole time, and I never had any abnormal test results. Then I would wait at least another 8 weeks after my PCT. This is the safest way to use Dbol IMO. ;)

I use ALA and the double strength Liv.52 for liver protection. I was just wondering if any of the vets could tell me if its ok to run 50mg of Proviron for months at a time? I use it for hardening and libido enhancement. Is it liver toxic like other orals?

ironone1 said:
I use ALA and the double strength Liv.52 for liver protection. I was just wondering if any of the vets could tell me if its ok to run 50mg of Proviron for months at a time? I use it for hardening and libido enhancement. Is it liver toxic like other orals?

Bump i'd like to know this as well, but with 25mg proviron. Is ok to add that to your HRT.

BigBoyJ said:
Well, it may not have been due solely to orals, but I'd bet it was at least 95% of the problem. Even his doctor said the orals were the biggest threat to the liver. Why can't it sink in your head that orals are liver toxic?......ya freakin' butthole.:p

Awww... the nickname means ya like me, poopie-foo. :)

Yes they are very toxic to the liver, but I just don't want the impression to be that was the only reason he had the liver problems. Combine a 17aa with megadoses of test and you've got even more blood pressure issues, poor HDL to LDL ratios and even more elevated enzyme levels.

PS - How are your white turds lately? :p

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads