over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long do you blast/cruise for?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ive been blasting/cruising since i started aas a little over a year ago and my blasts have been anywhere from 3-6 months, with 2-3 month cruises.

seems like 3 month blasts and 2 month cruises is pretty standard. then again we are all different so id like to hear what you do:headbang:

in my personal experience when you "blast/cruise" for long enough your on for life! If your down time is still taking some kind of test, your body never recoups, and after time, most likely never will not return to the level when natural or even a satisfactory level to have normal life. I`m am a cruise for life at this point, in part, I believe from prior use... and maybe the vasectomy.

well i know its for life/as long as you wanna use, but im saying how long is each the blast/cruise phase individually?;)

3-6-9 blasting, 1-2 cruising IMO is pretty ideal depending on what you're running

I did the cycle/pct/time off thing for my first couple of cycles and while I do see doing them in the beginning as a good thing to determine whether or not you truly want to keep going in this sport/hobby (whatever you consider it), the highs and lows of coming off and going on are terrible. Am thankful I did because I was positive I wanted to stay on and cruise during the down time between blasts and not have to do everything imaginable to kickstart my endogenous test levels and then take time off struggling to hold onto the muscle I gained before I jumped back on again.

My blasts and cruises are factored into three main factors currently. Health, finances, and life outside of bodybuilding. Currently, I'm pretty young still and my bloodwork has never been an issue for me to end a blast. The two main factors for me right now are finances and life outside of bodybuilding as I'm finishing up my degree that I'm paying for, so gotta account for that. Won't drop more than I can reasonably afford and if I'm taking particularly hard classes, I won't blast with anything that gives me harsh enough sides that'll prevent me from getting the best grades I can. Once I graduate and get in my career, I imagine these will factor a little less (until/if I start a family) and health will take more precedence.

So ultimately, it depends on those factors for me. Or if I need a mental break I'll cruise for a few weeks until I'm feeling fresh again.

5 weeks of cruising, 10 weeks of blasting, but slowly increasing the dose during the "blast"

250mg test cyp per week cruise dosage

Blast for 3 months and cruise for 3 months. 2 blasts a year.

Blast for 3 months and cruise for 3 months. 2 blasts a year.

I like this approach. 6 month blast switching compounds as you go followed by a 6 month cruise sounds ok too ;)

Either a 3 month, 6 month, or 9 month blast.. And then a 1 or 2 month cruise just until the next batch of goodies arrive.. Depending on how ya feel and how your bloods are, of course

Wow 9 months seems kinda long to blast no? I take it you're more experienced than me then lol

Current thought is about 4 blast then 2 cruise. On for life. Blasting is 750 1050 Test E, 50-100 Tren A eod, 450 deca, 50 var ed, 20-40 dbol on WO days, T3 and GH 5 days.
Cruise is 100/100 T & D. +gh
Lots of fish oil, liver protectants and supps.

Just keep in mind that anyone cruising and blasting is not really coming off. Risking TRT

i believe, and from who ive talked to blasting/cruising is easier on the body then coming off and doing pct, regardless of your age. lets not turn this into another one of those threads lol:rolleyes:

I normally blast for about 3months, but slowly level off into my cruise...I never drop straight off. How low do you guys go in a cruise? I normally get down to 250ml a week of E, for 6-8 weeks...the start heavy again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws