over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long have you stayed on tren???

mjfit

Registered
last year I stayed on for 25 weeks ive only been off for 3 months and im back on.

Only about 8 weeks for me. To much acne.

How were your gains during the 25 weeks? Strength and size gains? Any sides? What doses were you using?

last year I stayed on for 25 weeks ive only been off for 3 months and im back on.

WTF?:eek: How is your health right now?

I've been on six weeks and no acne, I inject ED to keep my blood levels more even.. That way the sides are reduced. So far I love it.

I've been on six weeks and no acne, I inject ED to keep my blood levels more even.. That way the sides are reduced. So far I love it.

ED to reduce sides.... At what dose? I think I read that before somewhere but I disregarded it as unnecessary or something. But I might try it on my next run. You never know untill you try.
Longest I ran tren is 6 weeks with no sides except mild night sweats. I am 2 weeks on this time 100mg/eod. Still no sides.

I did 8 weeks of tren ace jabbing every other day.

I loved the effect the tren had on me but couldn't handle the every other day injections for longer than 8 weeks.

I ran it like a base with my test one time started low ans tapered up twelve weeks total good results but dont run it that long anymore

did i read that right? 25 weeks?
6 at the longest. the emotional sides were too much. still the best gear of all time, imo. hair loss was the other reason i do short cycles with my test.

ive heard of guys running it for a year straight the long ester stuff.

I used it for about a year and a half with test prop. 150mg EOD no sides to mention of. NOT SUGGESTING IT FYI.

7 MONTHS

I have been on for 7 months Doses were as Follows:
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Enan 200mg Mon & Fri
Mast Enan 200mg Mon & Fri
Test Cyp 200mg Mon & Fri
Proviron 50mg/Clomid 50mg capsule 1 a day

The Tren Sides=Pissiness, highered emotions, and Night Sweats have subsided. No hairloss a actually I have Thicker hair and it seems to grow alittle faster. No acne either.

Bloodwork is Good, Blood pressure is between Normal & Hyper 1. Usually a little High after a trip to Walmart.

I wouldn't recommend this Cycle to just anybody. My Girlfriend knows exactly what i'm taking also my Trainer and Work out Partner knows.

I have been on for 7 months Doses were as Follows:
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Enan 200mg Mon & Fri
Mast Enan 200mg Mon & Fri
Test Cyp 200mg Mon & Fri
Proviron 50mg/Clomid 50mg capsule 1 a day

The Tren Sides=Pissiness, highered emotions, and Night Sweats have subsided. No hairloss a actually I have Thicker hair and it seems to grow alittle faster. No acne either.

Bloodwork is Good, Blood pressure is between Normal & Hyper 1. Usually a little High after a trip to Walmart.

I wouldn't recommend this Cycle to just anybody. My Girlfriend knows exactly what i'm taking also my Trainer and Work out Partner knows.

WHEW! we were all worried they didn't know:D:p
sorry struck me as funny. :) -JS

i think i've stayed on for 20-21 weeks before. now i usually go 3-4 months just depending on how i'm feeling. physical and emotional side aren't usually an issue as far as going off. i just hate how much it makes my hair thin.

Hope nothing Happens but if it does

You are not the only one who knows. I know alot of guys that are healthy and take alot of AAS but they keep it a Secret from everybody. My point is that if something happens heaven forbid, somebody can let the Proper people know. On the the other hand people can use it against you. I would rather be honest than my GF or Trainer find some Pins and ask whats this and I try to lie. All people are different tough this is just me.

How were the results...?

I'm Harder, more vascular than I have ever been. BF is going down, slow but it is Just started more core work and No Carbs at night, just Protein, I feel tighter in the past week since doing this. I have never benched over 360 this year but two months ago I did 405 easy but I bounced the Judge said so I won the Light Heavies at 363lbs I did it 3times. There were guys there at 240lbs my class i weighed in at 210.

I'm not a Power Lifter i just thought I would enter the Show and see what I could do.

the doses varied and I used ace and e more e than ace,the doses were rather high 600-800mg. sides were not bad at all I too have no problem with hair lose. towards the end I started to get lethargic and cranky. the gains were solid I put on about 10-15lb and lost body fat diet was spot on tho. I used the low card for 4 days then shit loaded then back to low carb.

the best part of the cycle was when I ran the tren with npp witch is what im doing now that combo is great. also this time i took a couple bottles of ace and e and just mixed them together.I always shoot my short esters ed and most of the time the long ones too. I dont recommend what I do im just being honest. I go by what my body tells me if I need a break I take one.

I think the low dose for a year sounds good.

LOW DOSE????

I know guys that use Test Cyp 200mg a week and Tren Enan 100mg just to stay Anabolic and they look good. They both do More Cardio than the Average Lifter 30-40mins a day 4-5 days a week. They are doing Contest Prep type Diets also. But they are a Different Body type then Me.

I know guys that use Test Cyp 200mg a week and Tren Enan 100mg just to stay Anabolic and they look good. They both do More Cardio than the Average Lifter 30-40mins a day 4-5 days a week. They are doing Contest Prep type Diets also. But they are a Different Body type then Me.

what is your height and you said you are 210 now, but what did you start at with est bf?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131