over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to wait between Cycles

alan2008

Newbies
Hey guys, I was just wondering how long do most of you's wait between cycles??? I've read many posts on here, some say not to cycle at all just listen to your body and do they appropiate blood testing, some say time off should equal time on??
Also what is peoples oppinion on pct??
Personaly I always do my gear in cycles 8 weeks on 4 weeks off with pct but now i'm starting to wonder if I should stay on the gear and listen to my body and do they appropiate blood testing when necessary... If there is any serious bodybuilders out there let me know your oppinions????

Serious Bodybuilder - zero days off.

Not a serious bodybuilder/athlete - stay natural. You just want to look good and be healthy - don't mess with your test.

Yo-yoing is the worst thing to do. IMO.

And when I say serious I mean you can make a living at it - an elite athlete.

If its ok guys i'm only looking for people who know what there talking about, this is a serious topic to me, thanks guys!!!!

Time on = Time off....

Time on = Time off.

that has always been a rule of thumb to follow esp when i first started. now that i have gotten older and just a little wiser i listen more to my body. theres times where i follow the above and then theres times that i go longer or shorter depending on how i feel....i try to listen to what my body is telling me.

Time on = Time off

Hey guys, I was just wondering how long do most of you's wait between cycles??? I've read many posts on here, some say not to cycle at all just listen to your body and do they appropiate blood testing, some say time off should equal time on??
Also what is peoples oppinion on pct??
Personaly I always do my gear in cycles 8 weeks on 4 weeks off with pct but now i'm starting to wonder if I should stay on the gear and listen to my body and do they appropiate blood testing when necessary... If there is any serious bodybuilders out there let me know your oppinions????

Ive been wondering the same exact thing. Been on for 6 weeks now and wondering if I should do 15 weeks and stop or longer? I think 8 weeks is to short. Maybe atleast 12 weeks.....

Yes he did

If youv'e been here long enough, you would know some have Pros have stated the same thing as the guy you dissed. I would keep my mouth shut unless it's to ask more questions. It's funny you dissed the most knowledgable statement.

Not a serious bodybuilder/athlete - stay natural. You just want to look good and be healthy - don't mess with your test.

Thats like saying dont go fishing unless your making a living off it. Whatever BS..

Thats like saying dont go fishing unless your making a living off it. Whatever BS..

No one is telling you what to do. They're telling you what you should do if you care about your health. That analogy, for lack of eloquence, is straight up retarded. Fishing, per se, doesn't fuck up your body.

I think you are missing the point, some people can stay on test for years and when they come off there normal natty test production returns to normal. Some people do one cycle and there natty test never comes back meaning that would have to use TRT for life to have normal testosterone levels.

There is nothing wrong with the analogy as it relates one hobby to another. What you are referencing are the risks that accompany that hobby. Perhaps you would agree with the analogy, "don't box unless you can make a living off it" or "don't wrestle unless you can make a living off it". For that matter, what of the risk of injury that all those who train with weights have, natural and otherwise?

Ultimately, I think the op was annoyed that he asked for people's opinions about how long to break between cycles, a question which presumes that usage per se was a foregone conclusion, and he was told simply never to use. The latter answers a different question, and answers it presuming a set of priorities and goals that were evidently not those of the OP

Yo-Yoing

He did say yo-yoing is the worst thing you can do. Which means it's bad for gains & health. Where as if stay "on", your hormones won't go from High to rock bottom. Which is unhealthy.

Alot of people feel it's better to just taper down, but not come "off".

Now if your not a serious bodybuilder. Just stay "off", unless you need HRT for low test levels.

My theory is if your not in it for the long haul. Don't touch aas.

Once again he gave the best advice,imo, if your serious about making and keeping gains.

The poster asked how much time "off" and one of the answers was "no time off"

If youv'e been here long enough, you would know some have Pros have stated the same thing as the guy you dissed. I would keep my mouth shut unless it's to ask more questions. It's funny you dissed the most knowledgable statement.
so according to him, everyone on this site who uses gear should be a serious "elite" athlete making a living??!! HARDLY bud

If you get back on too early, you have the chance that your receptors could still be down, and in that case you wont gain anything except negative sides. It happened to me...... not fun when your pinning 1100 mg/wk of legit gear and you havent gained a single pound.

Last edited:
Well guys just to clear things up I never dissed Stupes comment I asked for serious bb to reply I got only 2 or 3 guys out of all the post that actually answered my question as for the guy that told me to shut my mouth, unless you have something usfull to say keep your mouth shut.
Clearly i'm not they only one that is wondering this another guy says he was wondering the same thing..
Anyway got a few good coments so thanks a mill guys!!!!

I'll tell you what

The problem I have is you guys that have been here a couple of months, come on here and diss on guys that have been here for years, and are tired of answering questions that have been covered over and over. Do a search using the search feature and most of your questions will be answered.
You dissed the guy by saying you wanted experienced bodybuilders. that's a diss Go ahead and listen to only what you want to hear. I don't care.
And as far as the receptor problem, you can back down to low doses and solve your problem. And to say you didn't gain a single pound, tells me something else was missing, unless you completely rely on ass for your weight gain.
Will you listen to guys that are Pro Bodybuilders or guys with a couple of posts, posting generic info?
You will not last here making smart ass comments to long time members. Trust me I've had to check myself, and realize you can learn from this board if you go about it the right way.

Last edited:
Its very simple lad if you think people are asking the same questions over and over then dont answer the question, simple... The only one i'm dissing is you for your smart comment on me..
Got some grat private posts and public thanks again guys always cool to hear peoples oppinions!!!!

Agreed. Good straight advice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity