advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many are educated on women testosterone dosing and results?

I haven't read all of the responses here, but TEST is great for a woman in VERY VERY low dosages for improving sex drive. It SHOULD NOT be used in dosages for building muscle / anabolism, as you will most definitely suffer virilization. My wife takes a combination of 2mg of test per day (transdermally though), 10mg of DHEA, and 10mg of pregnenolone. Together the three have increased her test levels to around the upper limit of normal for women and she has much improved sex drive. It does very little for muscle growth though. If looking for anabolism, use LOW androgen drugs, not test.

No this fool has injected his wife (before trying anything else either) with 30mg long estered test hoping it will increase her sex drive and lower bodyfat :eek: Nothing else with it to control other hormones either. He knows best though... he's done his research :eek:

Last edited:
I am not advocating giving a girl test, but I am not against it if it is doctor monitored. I am not sure if some of you realize how many doctors and clinics are now giving woman Test for part of there hormone therapy. Yes, many of them are giving it just for libido increase. Look into hormone replacement for woman on the net, you will see all kinds of doctors and clinics doing it.

I hate hearing people talk about something they have never experienced , can you get bad sides , sure , don't men run the same risk , my girl did 2 cycles of prop with no sides whatsoever other than getting jacked and stron as hell , she broke out a little , libido did not increase , gained about 14 lbs first cycle , she ran 150 mg aweek , i would rather she not do anymore, she responds real well

I am not advocating giving a girl test, but I am not against it if it is doctor monitored. I am not sure if some of you realize how many doctors and clinics are now giving woman Test for part of there hormone therapy. Yes, many of them are giving it just for libido increase. Look into hormone replacement for woman on the net, you will see all kinds of doctors and clinics doing it.

My wife's test is doctor prescribed. She gets a testosterone cream compounded at 1mg per pump. She uses 1-2 pumps per day in addition to DHEA+Preg

My wife's test is doctor prescribed. She gets a testosterone cream compounded at 1mg per pump. She uses 1-2 pumps per day in addition to DHEA+Preg

The DHEA increase estrogen and the pregnenolone increases progesterone, this is what lets her take test without side effects, without those, the test alone would be trouble.

Bio-identical hormone replacement would be an even better option, I have a couple clients on it who are doing amazingly well. Very few doctors are fully up to speed on this.

Last edited:
I hate hearing people talk about something they have never experienced , can you get bad sides , sure , don't men run the same risk , my girl did 2 cycles of prop with no sides whatsoever other than getting jacked and stron as hell , she broke out a little , libido did not increase , gained about 14 lbs first cycle , she ran 150 mg aweek , i would rather she not do anymore, she responds real well

That is a sex change dose of test, your woman is very lucky she isn't prone to virilization.

The DHEA increase estrogen and the pregnenolone increases progesterone, this is what lets her take test without side effects, without those, the test alone would be trouble.

Bio-identical hormone replacement would be an even better option, I have a couple clients on it who are doing amazingly well. Very few doctors are fully up to speed on this.

The doc told her the DHEA would also convert into some testosterone. It must be, because 1-2mg of test daily transdermally is next to nothing and her test levels have been a little over the upper limit of normal in some blood work

Wow! I'd tread very lightly giving your GF hardcore gear!. That said, a few years ago my GF read a lot how a woman's sex drive is 100% controlled by a woman's testosterone level. Though it is predominately a male hormone it controls sex drive in both sexes.
Soooo, we gave her approx 20mg of test e a week for about 6 weeks. I would say it increased her sex drive approx 400% She was a total sex monster. Still scared the crap out of me that it would give her some bad sides. I guess we were just lucky because she did not show any difference other then libido. Never did it again, too scary. Besides we broke up about a year later.
My current GF is a national level figure girl but at this point I would NEVER give her test.
Just wanted to share my experience. Just like us I think all women respond differently to supplements.

My wife gets 50 mg every 3 weeks from the doc. The only side is a very slightly larger clit, which she says makes her orgasms better. It makes here a little more horny and keeps her trim. He even bumped it up the month of our 15th anniversary. She also gets blood work, thyroid checked she is also on 75mcg T4. There is nothing wrong with it, but you have to do it the right way. It is easy as hell for a woman to get it from a doc, why would you not go that route?

I don't like e-arguements. So I'll just add my experience. Test is unpredictable. Even Winny and Var can go wrong.

I've trained some women who have used Test (their own choice, they we're using it before I trained them) and none ended up looking good. Massive, yes. But not feminine at all. And they used less than 30mg. One's hair fell out in clumps, so she ended up getting a "high and tight" haircut, like a Marine. She did have better calves than me though:(

Another woman (one I dated, not trained) had used LOW doses of Winnie only short times and only for a couple preps for fitness and physique comps. Well, she was beautiful, truly gorgeous and feminine. UNTuIL the clothes came off. I guess she was disposed to androgens enlarging her clitoris...a LOT. Totally out of context with the rest of her body and face.

For some that's cool. But not my thing at all, very distracting.

Point is, be very careful. No one knows what will happen. But I can say that over time, it won't likely be the a good outcome from what I've seen.
Upstanding post, thanks for your honest, I'll quit the injections if she lets me and tell her doc what I've been doing. But my women said she was sweating more in the gym, and said with her exact words "she is feeling more horny". So hate if that's wrong? I just asked her, she said, lets go through with the cycle. Sorry guys, but she's lovin it!

Who said we have never experienced it????

I've worked out with, dated and simply fucked women that have used WAY more than "just a little test" so don't think that all of us are simply pulling bro science out of our asses.

Watching a once attractive woman having to start shaving her face, clumps of her hair fall out and see her clit turn into a small penis is probably much better anecdotal evidence than what some ignorant HRT doc knows anyway.

CDJack
Registered Member

I haven't read all of the responses here, but TEST is great for a woman in VERY VERY low dosages for improving sex drive. It SHOULD NOT be used in dosages for building muscle / anabolism, as you will most definitely suffer virilization. My wife takes a combination of 2mg of test per day (transdermally though), 10mg of DHEA, and 10mg of pregnenolone. Together the three have increased her test levels to around the upper limit of normal for women and she has much improved sex drive. It does very little for muscle growth though. If looking for anabolism, use LOW androgen drugs, not test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineGuy

musclechaos
Registered Member

My wife gets 50 mg every 3 weeks from the doc. The only side is a very slightly larger clit, which she says makes her orgasms better. It makes here a little more horny and keeps her trim. He even bumped it up the month of our 15th anniversary. She also gets blood work, thyroid checked she is also on 75mcg T4. There is nothing wrong with it, but you have to do it the right way. It is easy as hell for a woman to get it from a doc, why would you not go that route?

I read the same thing fella's, plus she is taking the progesterone. Her Dr. talked it over with her and instead of the extra bills we chose an alternative route. I am going to call him tomorrow, she is also scheduled to get her thyroid checked out too!

CDJack
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineGuy

musclechaos
Registered Member

I read the same thing fella's, plus she is taking the progesterone. Her Dr. talked it over with her and instead of the extra bills we chose an alternative route. I am going to call him tomorrow, she is also scheduled to get her thyroid checked out too!

Progesterone cream has nothing to do with taking progesterone.

Progesterone cream has nothing to do with taking progesterone.

Disagree! You and Elvira mistress of the dark, support giving women every steroid out there except for "Doctor" prescribed substances like estrogen, progesterone and test. ;)

Last edited:
Don't give your woman testosterone. She will turn into a mean asshole who thinks of other men while you fuck her, much like how a man is during sex. My ex on test was liking fucking myself. She became mean, distant, and a total asshole, much like myself. :D It definitely made her vagina more wet, but the sex wasn't good and loving. It was cold, distant, and non loving. Her strength in the gym surpassed most men, which was hilarious! I would only give a woman anavar and hgh if you want to avoid sides. Anything else is too strong. My ex's favorite hormone was deca. It had sides but she was still sweet and loving.

100% correct...it will also change the odor of her vagina.....not in a good way.

Disagree! You and Elvira mistress of the dark, support giving women every steroid out there except for "Doctor" prescribed substances like estrogen, progesterone and test. ;)

damn you are one dumb inbred fuck, i give up

damn you are one dumb inbred fuck, i give up

That's alright you'll be back, remember you said this before. But you also said your butt buddies called you back here to try to be the overwhelming majority and sound like you know what you all are were talking about. "We need numbers on our stupidity Kaladork, can you help us"? You're pathetic, "Derr Progesterone cream has nothing to do with taking progesterone." Hey there screw bag go give your women 19 different steroids but test is the Devil right? You're as useless as whale dung at the bottom of the ocean:naughty:

Am I the only one that said this was a bad idea then walked away from the thread giving up on the first post? lol

To the O/P- Just curious, what kind of research has your wife actually done on the subject?

The doc told her the DHEA would also convert into some testosterone. It must be, because 1-2mg of test daily transdermally is next to nothing and her test levels have been a little over the upper limit of normal in some blood work

the theory is that some converts to t and some to e, the body ultimatley being the decidign facotr. but the amount of t the dhea is adding is negligable prob wouldnt equal another mg of t.

i helped my mother out with all this when she needed it, she found a dr that was pretty well versed in bioidentical replacement she felt great and was healthy but it was actually a little too much for her and she didnt like some of the sides.

eventually she dropped that in favor of some other compounds that essentially lower her e levels a litlte bit as she gets older she is basically in the best shape of her life. but this has nothing to do with what the thread is about. test has its place for women, its just not the place that op wantsto put it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws