over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many were skinny as teens?

irish_sd

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After seeing the before/after pic thread and also seeing pics of famous muscled guys. I see a lot of us were, skinny kids. I was 6'1" 150lbs at 16 now I am 6'2" 260.
How many of you were skinny?
And do you think that we have developed that old mindset that "no one is going to kick sand in my face again?" So, we get big.

I was 5'9" and 135 #'s when I graduated HS

I used to be... but just because I had spent my time playing all kind of sports since I was 6 years old... leaving very little time to eat! :p

On a side note I've always been the best in sports at school... only time I lost my leadership lol was when we played table tennis... damn did I suck at that :eek: :eek: :D

was 6'2 165 the day I graduated highschool....was around 245-250 by 22 yrs old. I was planning on posting before and after pics for the first time here before long. Was in a nearly fatal accident (severe head injury) last year and took pics after a long recouperation where I was about 185lbs. Currently in the progress of my great transformation where I hope to end up better than ever:) Sorry to get a bit off topic:eek:

Always been big. Even in middleschool and junior high I was always accused of steroids.

**broken link removed**
7 weeks out from first teen competition.

I was 5,11 135 lbs my sophomore year, discovered working out, became obsessive about it and 12 months later, junior year 217 lbs. People couldnt comprehend it. Given I started to look distored once I passed the 180 mark. I kept pushing it. Too much weight to fast. I guess I responded pretty darn good to weights and massive eating.

The opposite. I was left high school ~300 pounds.

I was 155 at 6'1" at 18, at 32 years old 265, now at 48 I am 210, my goal is 212 at 7-8%bf

GOT YOU ALL BEAT

Well, I got you all beat. My senior year in high school, playing football, defensive end, I was 6'6" and weighed and very manly 170. The coach had me dress in long sleeves and pad my clothes so I looked bigger and announced I was 220. My pant size was a 28x38 and those fit loose.

i was always a fat kid. by the time i was 12 i was 5' tall and weighed 180. i'm 5'7" and weigh 248 now, i havent weighed under 220 in 10 years. being naturally fat does have some advantages, i never had to 'try' to gain weight - the gains just come. when i was young i never understood what a 'hard gainer' was. now i know its the opposite of a fat guy :)

I was just laughing about how skinny I used to be - I graduated high school at 5'10" and about 160 lbs. I'd lift weights, but I really couldn't put on any mass which I think was due to the extreme amount of running I did. By the time I was 21, I had a completely different body and metabolism. People from high school can hardly believe what I look like now.

I remember clear as day because it really sucked

freshman 96 lbs
sophmore 108 lbs
junior 114 lbs
graduated high school 5' 7" 1/2 and 122 pounds of weaksauce

then grew 5 and a half inches and ended up at 19-20 years old at 6' 1" and 137lbs

It took me 1.5 years of hard lifting and eating JUST to get to everyone elses starting point of 180-185lbs.

My sympathies go out to everyone who starts way behind the game like I did.....it sucks royally.

Put my nose to the grindstone and made it to a natural 242 pounds clean in 6 years....(smooth as a baby's ass though)
250, 260 , 270, 280, 290, and topped out at 303 pounds. Took many years but I put my head down and grinded it out. Extreme ectomorphic genetics is what I was handed and it took alot of the fork going from south to north to overcome that.
Went about a 3 year stretch one time where i didnt miss one meal.....I will say this.....I dont know any bodybuilder out there that put his dues in at the dinner table more than I have.

Last edited:
Well, I am 6'3" and have been since I was 14. I was 145-155 in high school.

I am now 225 @ 11% :D

We will see what the next few years bring....hopefully a lot of muscle :D

I was a skinny girl... 5'3" barely 100 lbs. Size clothes: 0 or 2

Now I'm 3-1/2 weeks out from my competition and today I weighed 133!

I weighed about 120ish in high school before I started lifting. I used to have that I'm skinny and fat at the same time feeling about myself. Like skinny limbs but somehow a fat stomach!

I went from being a short fat kid to being a short scrawny teen. I think I weighed 120 from grade 5 all the way until i graduated highschool. At least I never had to worry about causing any unplanned pregnancies, nothing brings the hunnies running like a chubby kid or a 98lb weakling. :p

I weighed about 120ish in high school before I started lifting. I used to have that I'm skinny and fat at the same time feeling about myself. Like skinny limbs but somehow a fat stomach!

I was just about to say that was me! Skinny everywhere but still had rolls and lovehandles, just no muscle. I was one of the weakest kids in the whole school, got beat up a couple times and then my best friend at the time took me to the gym. I was hooked and that was the end of grade 9. By the time I graduated I had won the school armwrestling competition, gotten on the record sheet in the high school weight room for a couple things and was voted best body in the graduating class. (By a narrow margin) The highlight however was running into the guy who had jumped me one day with a group of his friends and beat me up and made me afraid to go out anywhere. It had been a couple of years and I had grown 4 or 5 inches and had been working out for almost two years. The look on his face was priceless. I never laid a hand on him but managed to make him cry and beg me to let him go home. That is probably one of the top 20 moments in my life so far. Especially because I didn't even have to stoop to his level and use violence.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131