over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much alcohol ya drink?

You know that’s an interesting perspective and I’d have to overall agree.
It's just something I noticed as we see on bodybuilding forums bashing of fat people (im not against it, a person should be able to abstain from eating junk), but then many of those doing the bashing have been addicted to substances. And as a whole, society has such great sympathy for people who are addicted to drugs but not to food.

Disagree. It's literal poison, which to some of us has little to zero plus side. At least PEDs have upside, even if they do have some deleterious effects.
Understood completely. But realize you aren't everyone - some people like 20iu of GH, personally my hands almost fall off at 8iu...I'm so jealous. Everybody is different.

I love the way tequila tastes and I love the way it makes me feel(upside). I am not advocating use for everyone just stating personal experience. The irony of a hardcore BB board making alcohol to be the devil is cute to observe though.

I think I can taste some alcohol in my liquid clenbuterol…that’s about as much as I drink lol

I'm definitely an all or nothing guy, with pretty much everything, especially alcohol.

It's either I'm not drinking at all or I drink until I pass out. Been that way for over 15 years.

I've gone several stints (1 year, 6 months, etc.) where I'm completely on the wagon.

But once I fall off it's 2-3x week binge drinking.

As I age (turning 40 soon) it's starting to get very old and I don't really enjoy it as much as I used to.

Especially the recovery part where it takes 2-3 days to recover and by the time I feel 100% it's back to the hamster wheel...

It's just getting fucking old and I'm sick of it so I quit completely back in early July and feel amazing with zero desire to drink and don't even think about it.

I live right on a beach in South Florida so temptation is always there but when I make a decision and stick to it, I'm usually good about it and refuse no matter what.

I don't drink at all, had a few beers and spirits in my youth, two decades ago, found the taste absolutely disgusting, and just never had anything ever since.

I'm definitely an all or nothing guy, with pretty much everything, especially alcohol.

It's either I'm not drinking at all or I drink until I pass out. Been that way for over 15 years.

I've gone several stints (1 year, 6 months, etc.) where I'm completely on the wagon.

But once I fall off it's 2-3x week binge drinking.

As I age (turning 40 soon) it's starting to get very old and I don't really enjoy it as much as I used to.

Especially the recovery part where it takes 2-3 days to recover and by the time I feel 100% it's back to the hamster wheel...

It's just getting fucking old and I'm sick of it so I quit completely back in early July and feel amazing with zero desire to drink and don't even think about it.

I live right on a beach in South Florida so temptation is always there but when I make a decision and stick to it, I'm usually good about it and refuse no matter what.

I relate to this alot. 1 is too many and 10 is not enough. Then i go months & months without a drop, feel & look my best, personal & professional life running like a well oiled machine, but I always find a excuse to go dance with the devil one more time. For me, its usually sports related and during NFL / College season it seems. Hats off to anyone who can have one beer or alcoholic drink and feel satisfied, never made sense to me. Although that's probably why I shouldn't touch the poison. I always felt if I wanted a high calorie, unhealthy beverage I would just get a chocolate milkshake or something, not a beer.

I can think of 3 very good looking women I've dated who drank heavy, and it just did something to their appearance. One used to be gorgeous and looked way older than she should. One I hung with, took a break, saw her a little again 5 years later. I felt like she aged 15 when I saw her again and she had that bottle. Also for some reason they had a certain smell. Come to think another girl I dated has a certain smell that turned me off and later found out she drank a lot. Not vaginal smell just skin and breath. All of them had the same distinct order and I'm pretty smell blind so it was strong.

i have a beer or acouple shots everyday

You got it! No better time than now to drink NA beer. Glad you mentioned Athletic Brewing. It is for me the best I have ever tasted, clearly my favorite.

A close favorite that might be hard to find but worth the effort is the new Guinness 0 (Zero). Amazing. Would never know it’s NA.

Guinness Zero with a scoop of vanilla ice cream can become another vice 😆

I used to party a lot. I won't go into detail but a lot. Never had a problem with drinking ever but I would do it for fun. If I ever felt bad the last thing I would want to do is drink. When I was a student I got drunk every night for months at a time. When I was 23/24 I started AAS and I still drank. I would do everything right then go out on the weekend and not sleep for 2 days and lose loads of weight then put it back on in the week and do it over and over. I would drink a bottle (0.7-1 litre) of vodka to myself before I even went out then I would get lot's of doubles and shots.

I started drinking far less frequently until I would go 6 months without a drink but when I did drink it was loads. These days it's similar and I don't drink at all for 3-6 months then I go on holiday or away for the weekend with my mates. I haven't drank since we last went away and it was only for 1 night. I had half a bottle of vodka before going out because I told myself I have changed and I will go easy tonight. I did actually go easy whilst out but still had about 8 double cognac and cokes and a few shots but we all stayed up (drank more) and the had to get the mini bus home at 10am so I felt like death for about 4 days. If I go to bed by 6am I am usually ok well not these days the hangovers hit me hard but as long as I don't over do things and drink lot's of water I am ok.

I do regret partying so much but I have had some incredible nights and been to lot's of fun places with my mates. We have been to Ibiza 5-6 times, Spain (other parts) 4 times, Greece 2 times, Ireland 10+ times etc but those holidays are always messy. I am going away for 4 nights on the 6th to Spain (Benidorm :D) and it will be heavy drinking every day/night. I will be more sensible than in the past but I still put away a lot of stuff. I can easily go through 15 shots a night plus loads of doubles. I have told myself no more than 6 shots per night and drink slowly and maybe even order a few singles with a bottle of water every so often :eek::D

Had two light beers last night out dining with the wife. First alcoholic drink I’ve personally had in probably over 6 months. I stopped drinking alcohol when my ex-wife became an alcoholic and was unstable. Didn’t want my son to see it in both households. So I did away with alcohol for my son’s sake.

Cage

Decided to take late Sept and Oct off. Was drinking more often than I like though amount was generally small. Had some kind of zero symptom virus that seems to be going around too. Just tired all the time. Feeling better already and my Whoop bracelet is finally seeing green some days again. Just want to clean out and feel good. Tuning up on the gym for a harder push on the weights closer to the holidays.

Rare but big night hangovers lasting days now that I'm older... screw that...I like feeling good more than I like drinking by a huge margin. I don't have the capacity to burn multiple less than productive days. Impacts time with my kids too which I hate.

I have two or three drinks when me and the wife go out. Maybe once or twice a week.
Last year I bought a boat, 26 foot Rinker and we go out at least three times a week from May through October, We'll be out for 6-10 hours and I really go crazy and might have four. Or a gummy. LOL

Until last year I used to have a couple of beers maybe 2x a week, and then Friday night only I would have a glass or two of whiskey. Kind of like a starting the weekend ritual, though usually this would just be at my house or out at dinner, never at a bar or anything. Before that I frequented bars and clubs until about age 26. I used to have the mentality of "Every night is Saturday night, Every morning is Monday morning" and would go out, have a high level social life, crush it at work, and still train. I was also in the Military so it was just the usual way of doing business.

I don't know how the hell I did that, now I have a drink and feel like shit for two days. I haven't had a single drink at all in about a year. No real reason, just stopped. I think this is for good, it's outlived it's usefulness for me and I think I've grown out of it. I just have better things to do. If I want to chill out, I'll take some Kratom and read a book

Pretty much only drinking on birthdays those days, maybe couple of beers while after hunting or fishing with the folks.

Socially I might have somewhere around 4 drinks a few nights a week and I’m not ashamed about it.

Never have any when I’m by myself though.

It’s funny how much grown to really enjoy the taste of beer on a fall day getting ready to watch Michigan football.

It’s like some weird nostalgia thing. The smell of a good craft beer on a Ohio fall Saturday 😊

I have had 3 drinks in 2022...
Alcohol fucks My stomach up for days...not worth it to Me

zero, maybe 3 drinks all year for the last 7 years. but my polish aunt makes a FIRE OG plum brandy slivovitz (I am sure you are familiar being polish/slavic) with organic plums she grows herself. I have a drink thanksgiving and xmas as tradition. Hope all is well brate (brother in serbian) @OuchThatHurts

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws