over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much alcohol ya drink?

Glass or two of champagne for new year . Thats is it.

I’ve got it around like 4-6 glasses of bourbon or scotch a week

1 glass of organic plum brandy home made slivovitz or rakkya on thanksgiving and xmas thats about it per year

You know, when it comes to drinking, I've got my own routine. On weekends, I usually opt for a few drinks. Not a big fan of beer. My go-to choices are vodka or Jack Daniels, and I'll have around 5 or 6 shots. It's all about finding that balance, right?
Calories-wise, it's around 350-400 for me, but I don't sweat it too much. Everyone has their own way of winding down. I've even had some crazy workout sessions after sipping a beer. Fun times!
But hey, it's essential to keep things in check and know your limits. If anyone's curious or needs some guidance, maybe look into Aberdeen rehab. They've got some useful info for those who want to explore their relationship with alcohol.
are you a real person

Maybe once or twice a year if that.

If I'm going to do something mind altering I'd rather get stoned with edibles.

In fact... Thursday is basically the weekend right?

I live in an area full of alcoholics which is annoying when I’m not in the mood to drink. I only drink in social situations. Only time I enjoy it is when I’m trying to get laid. Then I might have an extra few drinks. I don’t get drunk anymore these days. I also try to do some cardio and sauna first thing the next morning.

I drink scotch or whiskey every so often, but overall a rather light drinker.

I go months without it. Just outgrew it in a way. I’m not 100% off it. Hell I drunk posted on here last week. I still drink as if I had a tolerance and I clearly don’t.

It’s in my family: arthritis alcohol and diabetes so I’m always aware.

Thankfully I do it in my house and don’t go out in public 🤣🤣

Hopefully I can knock off that little bit that I keep doing. Life is easier without it

Past while one fifth of four roses small batch on the weekend. But I just took two good gulps of creek water. I will go for a awhile and not drink anything then it becomes every weekend.

Maybe once or twice a year if that.

If I'm going to do something mind altering I'd rather get stoned with edibles.

In fact... Thursday is basically the weekend right?
I don't drink period.
My non-PED chemical vices, should I ever indulge

Addies
Amph sulfate

And thats sparingly if at all during the year.

Of late, I barely even smoke trees.

Lately, I will have a beer or a scotch on the weekend once or twice a month. Its not uncommon for me to months without touching alcohol.

Hit the stuff really hard from late teens to late twentys. I chose other vices now... Haha

I need to stop. I drink very infrequently but when I do and make up for lost time and it's stupid. Some people would probably be shocked what I went through last Sat-Sun. It's taken me 5 days to get over the hangover. So I have told myself that's it but it's definitely a hard habit to break when all your mates do the same but it needs to be done.

I struggle with alcohol in a way. Not like black out drunk or anything, but I do enjoy getting my "glow" on. That glow could be 4 or 5 beers or glasses of wine. Or more...but never to where I am slurring my words or spinning. I am not big into hard alcohol since I get drunk too fast. Hard alcohol will give me the spins. I like the buzz, I hate being "drunk." (Although technically that buzz is prob legally drunk).

People ask, why I drink. It is not to escape reality, mourn losses, or hide from whatever. I drink because it is fun. It intensifies everything. For example: I like the song Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. When I hear it sober, I like it. When I hear it with a booze buzz, it touches my soul. Another example. I enjoy comedy and when I hear a funny comedian sober I enjoy it. When I have a buzz....it becomes freaking hilarious. A warm buzz simply intensifies everything from the music you hear, to the television dramas you watch, to the visual effects of fireworks, to the intensity of a sports game you are watching and of course to sex. So yeah, booze makes things better....but it is a slippery slope because it can very easily destroy your life. I have seen so many lives and relationships destroyed over booze and that doesn't even count the negative health impacts. Double edged sword for certain and a LOT of people end up getting cut.

Maybe a beer here or there out at dinner…so maybe 2-3 drinks a month?? Used to drink like a fish. Not my thing anymore. Alcohol just doesn’t fit with my life much anymore.

My father was an alcoholic so I think that's what turned me away. He was functional and did well for himself but I was like no thanks. I pop a few pills now and again. Nothing crazy and I get Ritalin prescribed which i love. Thats like on button for me.

I’m literally laying on my couch in boxers after a pretty shitty day at work (I sleep on the couch when that happens) and drinking my 3rd glass of lagavulin 16 waiting to fall asleep..I don’t know who’s gonna win putting me to sleep..the whiskey, the Benadryl, or the beta blocker..unlikely the whiskey because I’m what you refer to as an advanced drinker!

Seriously though, I’ve never drank out of sadness or depression that I can remember..I am the happiest dude in the world when I drink..plus, I make a shit load of different types of alcohol as a hobby so there is no way I could get away from not drinking it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws