over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much aromasin

VanDyke

Registered
if you were running 1g of test prop and 500mgs of masteron.

That truly is a individual answer. While masteron kinda mimics an AI its hard to say that would be enough for a gram of test prop. For some guys it might be others might need 12.5mg ED still others 25mg ED. If you want to err on the side of caution start with 12.5mg ED and adjust as needed.

That truly is a individual answer. While masteron kinda mimics an AI its hard to say that would be enough for a gram of test prop. For some guys it might be others might need 12.5mg ED still others 25mg ED. If you want to err on the side of caution start with 12.5mg ED and adjust as needed.

:yeahthat: I wouldnt rely on masteron to do much of anything to control aromatizing and estrogen levels. Try 12.5mg ed, see how you do, if its not cutting it up it to 25mg/ed.

yeah, i was running 25mgs eod and noticed a decrease in libido once i upped my test dose to 1g but also have in mind that ive been off tren A for week as well,

For me 25mg EOD works good.

1/2 should be enough. If you are not prone to gyne, probably 1/3 ED also be enough.

Same as most, 12.5mgs ed work very well for me...

Been running roughly 10mg day, little less than 1/2 ml with great results.

When does it kick in

I been on it for the past 3 days at 25mg. When does the water bloat really start to go down?

I been on it for the past 3 days at 25mg. When does the water bloat really start to go down?

I started noticing around day 4-5, and a about 7-8 days is when i noticed my abs were back big time

This is my take on how much of an AI to take, incidentally each and everyone of us are going to react differently as our endocrine system are not identical to one another, it becomes very individualized to dictate what is ideally correct or balanced when using an AI.

The standard amount of 6.25~12.5 or 25mg ED, EOD,E3D are common protocols with Aromasin, how much though can be easily measured by nocturnal and morning erections.

Assuming you have no previous issues with libido or maintaining an erection? Start of with the lowest dose on a daily basis, if you notice that you maintain a nocturnal and morning erection on said dose, your dialed in at a proper E2 to T ratio.

Estrogen is needed for proper erection/sexual function.

If your after water retention loss, an AI works wonders to aid in this, as diet also (as if you didn't know that).

Something to consider is running a low dose of T3 along side of your cycle, you'll notice a little less bloat.

Last edited:
1g test prop? are you serious? please tell me u are joking man............

i wouldnt even be able to walk or workout if i was shooting that much propinate man...........

i started my cycle using 12.5mg ed. im at the 10 week mark (its a 15 week cycle) and ive tapered it down to 6.5mg every 3-4-5 days with no issue (whenever i feel like it pretty much lol). i might just take it out completely.. estrogen is needed

i started my cycle using 12.5mg ed. im at the 10 week mark (its a 15 week cycle) and ive tapered it down to 6.5mg every 3-4-5 days with no issue (whenever i feel like it pretty much lol). i might just take it out completely.. estrogen is needed

Yeah we all have to dial in per our own individual needs. Judging solely off how you feel or a lack of gyno or water retention however isn't as accurate as confirming it with bloodwork numbers. So while you are likely tracking on the right path, back it up with tangible evidence

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131