over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do bouncers make on average?

Fair question. But I believe there is a difference between a professional school teacher in a public school and a hired guy at a private party. I'm also not coming down on a bouncer as much as I'm saying a bouncer in this situation is putting himself at great risk. Even under the best scenario, what is reasonable force. How do you know the kid, or the kids parent is not going to fake an injury and sue? My 140lb 15 year old suffered a severe back injury when this gear head adult assaulted him. I dont care if my little angel was chocking out another kid. That's taking a crazy big (dumb) risk - for what? Maybe I'm wrong. I sure wouldn't want to put that to a test.

Boll encamp is not a teacher working in a school.

This very well could be an ignorant statement on my part, but if a bouncer has to physically assault and injure a 16 year old to get the job done, he's too small and weak to be the bouncer.

Very sorry about your son. Kind of like how it's weak for a man to harm a woman, I believe it's weak to harm smaller men who are unable to defend themselves. That gear head sounds like a real insecure scumbag.

This very well could be an ignorant statement on my part, but if a bouncer has to physically assault and injure a 16 year old to get the job done, he's too small and weak to be the bouncer.

Very sorry about your son. Kind of like how it's weak for a man to harm a woman, I believe it's weak to harm smaller men who are unable to defend themselves. That gear head sounds like a real insecure scumbag.

YIKES!! Sorry, my son is 8. Nobody hurt him. I was very unclear. I was speaking a hypothetical. My bad. Just like fake car/slip&fall injuries, I would worry that the 15 year old punk you gently pull off of some innocent victim would fake an injury. Or his parents would have him fake an injury. Even if the kid deserves rough treatment. The bouncer would be at risk. My point is its a no win for very little money. It's not even a job, it's a one time thing. Ok, I'm done with this thread. The bouncer could be doing the right thing in every way. And still end up in jail or court or both.

I get $10 an hour cash + a little more if its a particularly eventful night or if I have to stay late. Usually 6-7 hours friday and saturday night, about $150 a weekend tax free plus all the free chicken breast I can eat. Not a bad gig for this college kid.

I have had one court trip though, so be warned. Long story short, guy hit a woman, then pushed me, then he took a beating. I got assault charges and he wanted money for hospital bills. I got off because he ended up going to jail the same night for drugs, and judges don't like drunks that hit women.

I do bouncing/private security on weekends (have a professional job during the week) and have been for years. Ive done everything from young 18 and under clubs with no alcohol to private Young Money (the rappers) parties where I was wearing bullet proof vest. What you make all depends on your reputation, the type of club, the type of clientel, and the age group. I work for no less than $100 for several hours period. It only goes up from there.

I'd tell him $100.

Just stand around and be big. If anything major goes down, call the cops. Cover your ass and don't get sued. Otherwise just enjoy getting paid for not doing anything.

Most I ever made was $150 a night cash at a strip club. In my experience they pay better than clubs/bars. Forget trying to bounce in a college town. Too many kids willing to work for minimum wage just because they've seen Roadhouse too many times and think it will be "cool."

Not to flame you brother, but you must be living under a rock somewhere. If a 16year old is bad enough to pistol whip a 70year old man for his wallet, then what makes you think this same 16year old wouldn't think twice about shooting the bouncer to prove he's tuff enough? ( but this is detracting from the O.P. question) ADULT male bouncer with 16 year old females, not a good combo. I can only imagine that either the dad knows there will be a bunch of idiots (guys) trying to crash the party or there is going to be some liquor served there and doesn't want to take responsibility is crap gets out of hand. If I were you bro, I would tell mommy and daddy to do their job as a parent and chaperone their own party. Good luck.

10-12 bucks an hour here in utah. plus tipouts from bartenders and cocktail waitresses if you help them much, and five bucks a pop for every fake ID pulled.

I'd ask for a hundy each and negotiate from there.

Wow! See this is why I love PM..I've conferred with a number of people on this subject in the past two days and I got more insight on here than everyone else I spoke to combined. Ive been so busy and didn't even have a chance to check the thread and it's already 2 pages Lol. I appreciate everyones insight..

I began to break down specific replies and consolidate them
Into one response but it's way too tedious Lol especially on the IPhone..so ill most definitely quote specific replies later..BTW I ran into the guy at the gym last night and bs'd with him and bought myself another day to give him a rate Haha...Everyone I spoke to said anywhere from $200-$500 for two guys for the night..but there are some very low numbers on here! Keep in mind..it's a special event, one time deal and I live in New York so everything is higher-wages and expenses..I'm thinking around $300 Total for the night but haven't decided for sure..got til 5pm!!

Being a dj for many years and having done more sweet 16's then I care to remember, WHY does a sweet 16 party need a bouncer? Am I missing something here? Or is this more of a chaperone type position he's looking for?

That being said, if you ask him for $150 for each of you for four hours I highly doubt he will bark at that price.

Thanks for the reply Boom. First off, you're not missing anything that I already know. My best guess is there's gonna be a couple hundred 16yr olds..and the guy has stupid money to blow on bouncers for a sweet 16 party haha

$150/Each sounds just about right to me..

Sounds like a jail sentence or law suit waiting to happen. Last I checked it's illegal to touch a child. My kid is at a party and someone touches them (other than perhaps a police officer), you are going to be in a world of trouble.

What are you going to do if trouble happens? Who are you, or the host to decide?

This concept makes my head spin. Tell the guy to get parent chaperones, not bouncers.

Sorry, but as a parent this concept is insane. Touch my kid, you go to jail.

Don't put yourself at risk! Be safe.

First off thanks for your 2 cents triathlon. With that said I respectfully disagree. If I was 1. Loaded $$$ and 2. Trying to reduce the chances of possible fights, kids dressed like shit, stealin, etc And had a daughter with a sweet 16 I may consider it too..

I think the name "bouncer" has a bad reputation and maybe I used a poor choice of words bc who said anything about me harming a child WTF!? I'm a pretty solid, tough guy but I'm not a "tough guy"..

What am I gonna do if trouble happens?? Like any normal person I will use DISCRETION. Physical contact is nothing I will even consider unless it's a freak, self-defense kind of situation. If your head is still spinning ;) think about it like this..I work at a bank as a security guard. Very, very easy job if you use judgement, exercise discretion, and common sense..what happens if someone trespasses, steals or God forbid robs the bank? You think I'm gonna shoot first and think later?

There's a certain level of communication that must be kept amongst various authorities/managers/parents/kids EVERYONE! It's not rocket science..I'm just gonna stand there and be friendly and talk to people( with an intimidating swagger, of course ;)

The normal going rate is roughly $10-15 pet hour. You could easily ask for $50 for the night.

$50 won't even fill my gas tank! I see your logic with the hourly rate but due to the fact that it's a one time job I wouldn't do it for under $100-unless of course it was a friend or family member and in that case I would do it for free..

Thanks for the reply Boom. First off, you're not missing anything that I already know. My best guess is there's gonna be a couple hundred 16yr olds..and the guy has stupid money to blow on bouncers for a sweet 16 party haha

$150/Each sounds just about right to me..

$150 a piece is dirt cheap. No reason why he shouldn't jump on it. And at that low a rate I'm sure he'll toss you a nice tip at the end of the party. If you take the job let us know how it all went brother.

I did Bouncing for about 10 years. I made the kind on money you guys are saying in the eighties. I can tell you it still wasn't enough. I been bit, stabbed, jumped by 8 guys and had a gun pulled on on me, not to mention lawsuits. I never started anything, just did my job. Did I mention my one friend who was bouncing and got in a fight with a guy who started it? He beat the guy so bad, he killed him, spent 10 years in prison. Trust me, choose another profession. ;)

An acquaintance of mine from the gym approached me yesterday,
Wondering if I'd be interested in being a bouncer at his daughters party. He said he wants two guys. I told him yeah, I'd find another guy and let him know later today..As opposed to coming out with an offer, the guy told me think about how much your rates are and get back to me. It's only going to be for four hours..not far from where I live..and its a sweet 16..I have no idea how much to tell him!! If anyone could offer insight on the topic it would be much appreciated!!

usually 10 an hour is about right also spilt all tips

i work at a club, front door, dressed to the 9's. i make around 100 per night 9pm-4am, not including bribes etc. id say you are gonna make around 14-16 per hr if the person paying you isnt too cheap

I did Bouncing for about 10 years. I made the kind on money you guys are saying in the eighties. I can tell you it still wasn't enough. I been bit, stabbed, jumped by 8 guys and had a gun pulled on on me, not to mention lawsuits. I never started anything, just did my job. Did I mention my one friend who was bouncing and got in a fight with a guy who started it? He beat the guy so bad, he killed him, spent 10 years in prison. Trust me, choose another profession. ;)

Damn... I've never had the encounters that y'all have. I've never been swung on or tried. Guess I got it lucky, usually people are thanking us as they leave at the end of the night...

Depends...

If you work for a security company and you are good not some bullshit guy. Then ask for $125.00. If you are getting directly employed, then $150.00 but this is to be the go-to guy not some puppy. (big city prices)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131