• 350mg or more

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
how many mg's a week of test do you get presribed form a doctor

I get Rx 300mg per week but usually only take 200mg. I start feeling bad after months of 300.

I save the extra for a little fun down the road. :D

I get Rx 300mg per week but usually only take 200mg. I start feeling bad after months of 300.

Never heard of a doc giving 300mg a week for trt. Most of them don't like going over 100mg a week. Shit, 300 mg a week is what I would do on a low dose cycle not for long term.

Never heard of a doc giving 300mg a week for trt. Most of them don't like going over 100mg a week. Shit, 300 mg a week is what I would do on a low dose cycle not for long term.

That is why I don't do the 300mg. After 3-4 months, I get burned out like during a blast. 200mg is plenty and I am still a little above range.

70 grams a week... but it's the testim crap

are you guys talking about injects?

70 grams a week... but it's the testim crap

are you guys talking about injects?

Inject. Androgel or Testim just usually doesn't cut it. It didn't with me. The doctors start you with 5g of Androgel and wonder why your levels are lower in a month. It shuts you down but doesn't give you enough to keep your levels up.

Most guys if they can absorb enough Androgel need 10g.

yeah, already tried androgel, test levels came back alot lower....... now on testim. Doc says if this doesn't work, then we'll do injections.

Any chance of them letting me do it at home? i'd hate to drive in every week fo a week ass shot....

yeah, already tried androgel, test levels came back alot lower....... now on testim. Doc says if this doesn't work, then we'll do injections.

Any chance of them letting me do it at home? i'd hate to drive in every week fo a week ass shot....

I decent doctor would let you. Some are kind funny about not letting you. Nurse just showed me how to inject in the thigh and off I went. There is no way I would drive in every week.

BTW, I inject 2x a week.

for yall that get over 350mg, are yall in america?

100mg troche a day and roughly 15-20% is absorbed so that's between

100-140mg week.

if u have a wife or a girlfriend you live with asked the doc to show them how to do the inj at next office visit and usually they will send you home with the vial and some syringes.

400mg a week. I feel the best here.
My doc and I go by how I feel and if
we are doing no harm, I am good to
go.

Alfresco, just wondering if you use an AI or hCG and how often/how much. I've always wondered about hCG for TRT users.

I think you've got the best doctor ever...:D Over here in the EU, they act like TRT is an American fad, so we're basically on our own. Ive read a lot of your posts, very informative, so, thanks.

HCG 250IU 2x a week
Rx Arimidex 1/2mg 2x a week--but take Aromasin small amounts ED.

Try not to make comments like this. It makes everyone including the guys with legit prescription and need, look bad.

Try not to make comments like this. It makes everyone including the guys with legit prescription and need, look bad.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to make anyone look bad. I understand some people really struggle to get a Rx. I get a Rx and feel it is more then I need for normal TRT.

My COOL doc used to give me 10cc's of 200mg cyp every month. NOW I gat 300mg/2 weeks. Have been on HRT for 6 years now. When first tested, my levels were 27!!!!! norm is 250-900 I think.

I have been adding more over the last few years, but staying below 500mg/wk. Usually 300-400/wk w/ 450eq/wk.

I would be a depressed mess w/o any test supplementation.

Would love to get some GH, but not sure how to approach my Doc. my ins. ---type of roll....w/ spanish "permanent"

Last edited:
120 mg's per week

4 weeks and I am already experiencing atrophy. I don't have another appt for a blood test for 2 more months, and I am hoping that is when I get a script for HCG.

I already have a bottle but I am not using it as I am afraid if I do it will shoot my test levels over what it's supposed to be so I am waiting on the doc reccomendation.

Last edited:
200mg Cyp a week
Will add an AI when Libido seems to fall. Will develope acne as well when my Estrogen levels rise.
HRT for 5+ years
51 y/o

120 mg/wk gets my total test into the high 800s, 870 or so.

I decent doctor would let you. Some are kind funny about not letting you. Nurse just showed me how to inject in the thigh and off I went. There is no way I would drive in every week.

BTW, I inject 2x a week.

I was always afraid of thigh injections and after I tried it I'll never do anything else. Pinch the skin, inject, and I'm done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131