over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much sleep?

Man, it’s a lot of shit right now..I want to go back to my old job so damn bad..I can’t stand my wife..my current job is alright but fuck man it’s slow.

Seriously, if it weren’t for my kids I don’t know what the hell id do right now
Life is too short to do shit we hate, man. Time is only truly non-renewable resource.

The job thing is easiest to fix, probably. Sounds like you have the skills, just gotta figure out how to gracefully maneuver to get a position to challenge you more.

The wife thing is tricky. I’m fully in support of leaving bad marriages, but more so a supporter of fixing ones that have been great but went bad for a bit. Having a person you love and trust to share life with is a hard thing to replace. I’m no expert though.

You got this man. You’re the author of your own life. Do what you gotta do and handle what you gotta handle to make your life one that you love. It’s too short to live any other way.

6 hours and 45 minute nap most the time . It's rare for me to sleep over six .

Man, it’s a lot of shit right now..I want to go back to my old job so damn bad..I can’t stand my wife..my current job is alright but fuck man it’s slow.

Seriously, if it weren’t for my kids I don’t know what the hell id do right now
Two sides to every story - you may be a complete asshole and that's why your wife sucks and your job sucks. But, let's assume that isn't the case. Speaking from my my own experience, I stayed with my wife for 13 years ONLY because I couldn't imagine breaking that "family unit" for the kids, so I completely understand your emotion. We ultimately got divorced 3 years ago and my life since then has absolutely exploded in every positive way. My relationship my kids is exponentially better than when I was living with them full time.

I'm with Virtuous - all about leaving a bad marriage, but sometimes people lack the awareness to accurately analyze the entirety of it all. A neutral third party is generally the best way forward as has been mentioned.

Regardless, get some fucking sleep!

Two sides to every story - you may be a complete asshole and that's why your wife sucks and your job sucks. But, let's assume that isn't the case. Speaking from my my own experience, I stayed with my wife for 13 years ONLY because I couldn't imagine breaking that "family unit" for the kids, so I completely understand your emotion. We ultimately got divorced 3 years ago and my life since then has absolutely exploded in every positive way. My relationship my kids is exponentially better than when I was living with them full time.

I'm with Virtuous - all about leaving a bad marriage, but sometimes people lack the awareness to accurately analyze the entirety of it all. A neutral third party is generally the best way forward as has been mentioned.

Regardless, get some fucking sleep!
Same here. Had one for 17 years. Never imagined splitting the family. Finally did after she cheated but I got custody of my 2 daughters thank God. Should of done it 10 years ago. Life is10x better now.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws