over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to lower aldosterone?

Zarati

Registered
I read here water retention is mainly from high aldestrone, because Testosterone or other androgens increase aldosterone
What are some ways to lower aldosterone?

You familiar with the normal physiology of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone-System (RAAS)?

Hours per day concerned about aldosterone = 0

this was brought up many years ago on ca and im failing to remember all the details. the one or two others out there prob dont remember this one much either. i also dont think there was a great solution.

zinc and some basic shit MAY be marginally helpful.
melatonin and sleep stack may also get touched here.

this is also sleep related and think may have something to do with getting up to pee at night. again i pee all night and i think it is because of the aldosterone hypothasis. i think its more guessury then fact though.

simplest real world things i think are keep estrogen in check. revert to basic trt dose like 10mg ed to min three weeks usually can help too.

this was brought up many years ago on ca and im failing to remember all the details. the one or two others out there prob dont remember this one much either. i also dont think there was a great solution.

zinc and some basic shit MAY be marginally helpful.
melatonin and sleep stack may also get touched here.

this is also sleep related and think may have something to do with getting up to pee at night. again i pee all night and i think it is because of the aldosterone hypothasis. i think its more guessury then fact though.

simplest real world things i think are keep estrogen in check. revert to basic trt dose like 10mg ed to min three weeks usually can help too.
What about ARBs or ace blockers?

Aldosterone is needed for proper balance of sodium and potassium.
Elimination of aldosterone would probably lead to way more issues than it's causing because your electrolytes are gonna get out of wack , you will probably get flat from low blood pressure , blood volume and dehydration , many times people are going to think they need more carbs so they eat a bunch of carbs
Guess what happens now??
Nothing , because you don't have the sodium and water to effectively shuttle the carbs.

I've heard of some coaches using aldactone for a couple weeks leading into a show to lower aldosterone levels , but I'm sure that there is alot going on with sodium and potassium intake during that time as well.

Personally I think your best bet for "controlling" aldosterone is controlling the things that trigger it , mainly cortisol.

Low dose telmisartan and nebivolol lowered aldosterone to some extent in study. I think 20mg telmisartan/1,25mg nebivolol already did the trick.

Some DHTs do lower or increase aldosterone as well im not sure which direction it was.

I read here water retention is mainly from high aldestrone, because Testosterone or other androgens increase aldosterone
What are some ways to lower aldosterone?
Use an ounce of alcohol I prefer Tequila before bed. You'll be pissing a lot but you will wake up looking shredded :)

Low dose telmisartan and nebivolol lowered aldosterone to some extent in study. I think 20mg telmisartan/1,25mg nebivolol already did the trick.

Some DHTs do lower or increase aldosterone as well im not sure which direction it was.

The aldosterone may be marginally lower for that particular moment when the blood draw was taken but know that at even homeostasis, the human body's ECF (extracellular fluid) is dynamic which means it is continually on the move. To complicate this already seemingly chaotic process, let us consider the body's ICF (intracellular fluid) compartments which is also continually dynamic and constantly shifting infinitesimal amounts of fluid, electrolytes, and hydrogen ions with the ECF and vice versa as each type of cell in the body, more specifically, the cell membrane is trying to establish its resting membrane potential.

Use an ounce of alcohol I prefer Tequila before bed. You'll be pissing a lot but you will wake up looking shredded :)

Alcohol decreases the release of anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) from the posterior pituitary gland and guess what the function of ADH happens to be? It's called anti-diuretic hormone which means one of its primary functions is to act against diuresis (aka urinating).

The aldosterone may be marginally lower for that particular moment when the blood draw was taken but know that at even homeostasis, the human body's ECF (extracellular fluid) is dynamic which means it is continually on the move. To complicate this already seemingly chaotic process, let us consider the body's ICF (intracellular fluid) compartments which is also continually dynamic and constantly shifting infinitesimal amounts of fluid, electrolytes, and hydrogen ions with the ECF and vice versa as each type of cell in the body, more specifically, the cell membrane is trying to establish its resting membrane potential.

Aldosterone is merely one cog of many different hormones and other chemical compounds involved in regulating adequate systemic blood flow and maintaining mean arterial pressure so we can continue to live. Don't forget about renin, the catecholamines, angiotension 1, angiotension 2, angiotensin converting enzyme, serum albumin, prostaglandins, baroreceptors receptors and reflexes, temperature and the body's autoregulatory response to maintain thermogulation, total cardiac output for a given time frame, the degree of oxygenated blood that is pumped out through said cardiac output (which we can calculate accurately using Fick's equation), and so much more.

Alcohol decreases the release of anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) from the posterior pituitary gland and guess what the function of ADH happens to be? It's called anti-diuretic hormone which means one of its primary functions is to act against diuresis (aka urinating).
Alcohol is a diuretic, which means it promotes water loss through urine. It does this by inhibiting the production of a hormone called vasopressin, which plays a large role in the regulation of water excretion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131