over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Log

man your homegym has better equipment than my gym:eek: I'd love to do rows with that bar.

Enjoy the weekend!

man your homegym has better equipment than my gym:eek: I'd love to do rows with that bar.

Enjoy the weekend!

Yeah it's definitely a pretty sweet setup down there! When I say I have everything I could possibly need I'm really not lying! I have absolutely zero need to train in a commercial gym cuz I have everything I need right downstairs in my basement. And the convenience of having all of that stuff just a few steps away is pretty awesome for someone like me who loves to train and who's workouts are a pretty high priority. Plus it let's me train without taking time away from my family. I train early in the morning before everyone else in my house gets up. And if something weird comes up and I have to train in the evening, I'm still at home and if they need me for something they can just come down and get me.

A couple times per year we go on a family vacation and I'll work out a few times at a local commercial gym. It's cool to be able to mess around with machines and stuff I don't normally have access to, but I wouldn't trade my home gym setup for a commercial gym membership anywhere!

Day 15 (Fri 3/1) Update

Training - Today was a lower body, posterior chain focused workout. I only did 5 movements but it was a great session. Worth noting here is a couple sentences about my hex bar deadlifts. I've been training hard and consistent for over 30 years and I've NEVER done moderate weight, high-rep deadlifts until recently. My deadlift sessions were always on the heavier side and low reps...usually 1-3 and sometimes up to 5 reps. Recently I've been incorporating hex bar DL's with moderate weights and going up to 10 reps and sometimes as high as 15 or 20. Nasty with a deep muscle soreness the next day!! Give them a try sometime to shake things up in your workouts.

1) Hex bar deadlifts - worked up to a moderately heavy weight for 3 sets x 10 reps.
2) Weighted 45 deg back extensions - 3 sets x 10 reps holding a 25lb plate against my chest.
3) High bar squats on my Max rack with the Manta Ray and Prime Squat Wedge - worked up to a moderately heavy weight for 3 sets x 12 reps.
4) Standing calf raises - 4 sets x 15, 15, 12, 10 reps
5) Ab Bench - 3 sets x 15 reps

Strength has been steadily increasing on this Hupharma test e and deca so I'm very pleased. As I've mentioned recently...libido is crazy good too! Glad the weekend is here! I told my wife last evening that she better plan on some quality time with me for Saturday night...lol.

Diet - good day of eating vertical style! Damn microwave died last evening right at dinner time...go figure! I had a pre-made Vertical meal I was gonna eat but needed the micro to heat it up. Luckily, I had taken it out of the freezer the night before to let it thaw out so I was able to put it in a skillet and warm it up that way. It actually turned out pretty damn good with that method so I might start heating them up that way instead of the microwave!

Injection - Left ventro glute....no issues!. Gonna start the Turinabol tomorrow (Saturday). 25mg about an hour before my workout.

Day 16 (Sat 3/2) Update

Training - Been using a new 5-day, split this week and I really like it so far!
Today was an upper body session but you'll notice I did arms and shoulders before i did back and chest. First time I've ever done that but it was a welcome change to what I'd normally do...and surprisingly, I was still pretty strong on my chest and back. I just felt a little more unstable if that makes sense?

1) Incline DB curls - 2 sets x 12 reps on 1st set and 13 on the 2nd
2) Triceps pushdowns - 2 sets x 12 reps on 1st set and 13 on 2nd
3) Seated DB shoulder press - worked up to 2 sets x 12 reps
4) Barbell shrugs on my Max Rack - worked up to 2 sets x 10 reps
5) Lat pulldowns with MAG underhand grip - 2 sets x 15 reps on 1st set and 13 on 2nd set
6) Slight incline barbell presses (reverse band style) - worked up to 2 sets x 12 reps

Strength and stamina were really good today. Nice pump in arms and shoulders!

Diet - vertical style. 3 meals in and so far so good!

Injection - back around to left delt today. Smooth as always. Started the Turinabol today...25mg about 45 min before start of workout.

Day 17 (Sun 3/3) Update

Training - today was a scheduled off day from the weights but I did ride the bike in interval style for 20 min. I couldn't help doing 3 sets of calf work after the bike too. I used a block of wood along with a dip belt and a 45lb plate and did one-leg calf raises for 3 sets x 12 reps on each side.

Diet - I did my cardio fasted this morning and again decided to just make it a full morning of intermittent fasting like I did the other day. All I had was a few servings of EAA's (in tablet form) and a couple cups of coffee up until 1pm when I finally ate my first meal. Took my family out to a local Japanese steak house and I was able to keep it Vertical style with steak, veggies, and steamed rice. Yummy!

Injection - right ventro glute and no issues as usual.

Very detailed log man! very happy we've picked you

Thanks brother....glad you chose me too...lol!! I'm enjoying keeping the log and I'm really liking the Hupharma test e and deca. And now that I've just started the Turinabol pre-workout I'm looking forward to some additional gainz!! I'm confident the bloods are gonna show some impressive test levels here in a few weeks when I get them drawn!

Day 18 ( Mon 3/4) Update

Training - Today was an upper body day with a focus on chest with some added back and shoulder volume for good measure. Sticking with the new split I started last week. Gonna add in some specific arm volume tomorrow with legs.

1) Incline barbell press - worked up to 3 sets with reps of 15, 13, and 10 all with the same weight.
2) Cable cross - 3 sets x 8 reps. Chest and anterior delt pump here was ridiculous!!
3) Slight decline barbell press on my Max Rack - worked up to 3 sets x 6 reps with the same weight. Chest/pressing muscles were pumped AND fatigued at this point.
4) Chest-supported T-bar rows - worked up to 3 sets x 10 reps all with the same weight. That last set was probably more like 8 full reps, a 3/4 rep and then a half rep...lol. Close enough for me!
5) Side DB lateral raises - 3 sets x 8 reps.

I added weight and volume to this session and I could definitely feel it at the end of the workout! Strength was really good and the pumps were NASTY!! I took 25mg of the Hupharma Turinabol about 45 min pre-workout and I'm thinking that was the reason for the bump in strength and the nasty pumps.

Diet - trucking along same as usual. All meals have been vertical style! Getting ready to make a calorie cut.

Injection - Right upper quad today and zero issues! Absolutely LOVE the thin oil and pip-free injections from the Hupharma test e and deca!

Day 19 (Tues 3/5) Update

Training - today was a lower body session but I threw in some xtra arm work as well. Good, fast-paced workout and I got a really nice pump in my quads. Doing a couple extra sets of arms on a lower-body day gave me the opportunity to go a little heavier on them but also keep some higher reps.

1) Leg extensions w/added bands - 4 sets x 10 reps supersetted with....
2) Leg press w/added bands - 4 sets x 12 reps
3) Prone leg curls w/added bands - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with...
4) Reverse hypers - 3 sets x 10 reps
5) Calf raises on leg press - 5 sets x 12 reps
6) Standing DB curls - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with....
7) Triceps pushdown w/rope - 3 sets x 10 reps
8) Abs - 4 sets

Diet - Good day of vertical-style eating. My wife actually cooked a great dinner tonight that consisted of sauteed shrimp and veggies over a bed of steamed jasmine rice. Really tasty!!

Injection - right lower quad today. Took 25mg of Turinabol about an hour pre-workout. Good stuff!

Day 20 (Wed 3/6) Update

Training - today was a scheduled off day from the weights but I did ride the bike for 20 minutes in interval style. After the bike I also did 3 sets of abz!

Diet - On my off days from the weights when I just do cardio, I've been doing fasted cardio and then I've been extending that fast until around mid day sometime when I eat lunch. I did the same thing today. Just had a few servings of EAA's in tablet form and a couple cups of black coffee along with water. Lunch was stir fry beef, chicken, shrimp and veggies over a bed of steamed rice. Very tasty!!

Injection - left quad and zero issues as usual.

Day 21 (Thurs 3/7) Update

Training - I had to make today's session a little more faced-paced than I had originally planned due to work obligations. Today was an upper body day with a focus on back with some additional shoulder, chest, and arm work added in. Strength was up and the pumps were painful at times!

1) Normal grip lat pulldowns - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with...
2) Slight decline DB press - 3 sets x 12 reps
3) MAG narrow grip pulldown - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with...
4) DB upright rows - 3 sets x 10 reps
5) Low cable row - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with...
6) Lateral raises on machine - 3 sets x 10 reps
7) Neutral grip curls w/football bar - 4 sets x 10 reps supersetted with
8) Slight decline triceps barbell extensions on Max Rack - 4 sets x 8 reps

Diet - Took a day trip today for work so I packed all of my vertical-style meals and took them with me....so I kept to the plan pretty well today.

Injection - left ventro glute!

Here's a pick of the setup for my slight decline tri extensions on the Max Rack. I added bands for xtra resistance.

Max Rack Pick.jpg

Day 22 (Fri 3/8) Update

Training - Today was a lower body day. Great session! Strength was really good and I was focused on hitting my weight and rep goals for the day. I added weight and sets on pretty much all of my lifts today so very happy with the progress!

1) Trap bar deadlifts - the goal today was 4 sets x 8 reps with the same weight. I ended up doing 8 reps on the first 3 sets but had noticed that I was feeling stronger each set. So on the last set I pushed a little bit and got 12 reps.
2) High bar squats on Max Rack w/ the Manta Ray and squat wedge - Worked up to 4 sets x 10 reps and supersetted these with.....
3) Leg extensions - 4 sets x 10 reps.
4) 45 deg back extensions holding 25lb plate - 3 sets x 12 reps
5) Barbell shrugs - 4 sets x 10 reps
6) Standing calf raises - 4 sets x 12 reps
7) Abs - 4 sets x 15 reps

Diet - vertical style but had a little higher card amounts than I was planning on. Oh well, some days just happen like that!

Injection - left delt

Day 23 (Sat 3/9) Update

Training - Upper body session with arms as priority and the first bodyparts before hitting back shoulders and chest. I did this last Saturday and really liked it so I'm gonna continue with it. I added some weight and reps over last week but kept the sets same as last week. Strength continues to be really good and the pumps are impressive.

1) Incline DB curls - 2 sets x 15 reps on 1st set then 12 reps on 2nd
2) Tricep pushdowns - 2 sets x 15 reps
3) Straight bar curls - 2 sets x 10 reps
4) Kickbacks with kettlebell - 2 sets x 15 reps
5) Seated DB press - 2 sets x 15 reps
6) MAG grip underhand lat pulldowns - 2 sets x 15 reps on 1st set and then 13 reps on 2nd set
7) Incline barbell press in reverse band style - 2 sets x 10 reps.

Diet - great day of vertical eating until I got to dinner! My wife made these amazing pulled pork sandwiches and homemade mac and cheese along with some green beans and coleslaw. Damn it!! I ate the pork without the bread and had some green beans but then absolutely destroyed a huge helping of that homemade mac and cheese. Man was that tasty!! Guess it'll be xtra cardio for me tomorrow morning.

Injection - right delt and also took 25mg of Turinabol about 45 min before workout. Definitely have increased strength, really nice pumps, and my libido is still VERY strong! This Hupharma test e, deca, and Turinabol seems to be working very well.

Day 24 (Sun 3/10) Update

Training - Sundays are a scheduled day off from the weights but I still do cardio. Today I rode the bike interval style for 25 min. Yes I normally ride for 20 min but true to my word (for eating that homemade mac and cheese last night) I rode the bike an xtra 5 min! I followed that up with 4 sets of calf raises on the leg press and 4 sets of abs on the Ab Bench

Diet - I've been riding the bike in a fasted state lately and then I've been keeping the fast going until I eat lunch...so that's the plan for today too. Meals after the fast will be vertical style. There's still a lot of that mac and cheese in the fridge so I need to avoid that like the plague!!

Injection - rotated back around to right ventro glute.

Professional Muscle Store

I want to make a quick post about the Professional Muscle Store here on the forum.

If you haven't checked it out yet I highly recommend you head on over there and look around. It's really easy to set up an account and it's very easy to navigate around. They carry hundreds's of different supplement brands in every category at very competitive prices. And if you spend $50 you automatically get access to the VIP Forum! There's lot's of cool things going on in the VIP Forum. Many of the sponsors here are doing promo giveaways and contests. And if you do head over there and place an order, use my discount code (below in my signature) to receive 5% off your order.

How are you feeling man? What does the mirror say?

Intervalcardio sounds brutal, what exactually are you doing? 1min all out and 1min at a 'chill' phase?

How are you feeling man? What does the mirror say?

Intervalcardio sounds brutal, what exactually are you doing? 1min all out and 1min at a 'chill' phase?

I'm feeling really good brother!! My strength is up considerably on all of my lifts and I'm also getting rep records with certain weights on many of my bodypart movements. Pumps are really impressive too! Very happy with what I'm accomplishing on the Hupharma products. The mirror is looking good too. Veiny and pumped during training sessions...lol.

Day 25 (Mon 3/11) Update

Training - Today was an upper body day with a focus on chest with some added back, shoulder and arm work. Moved up 5 lbs on all movements today and set some reps records in the process.

1) Incline barbell press - worked up to a weight that was 5lbs over last weeks weight and did 3 sets x 12 reps (rep record with this weight)
2) Cable flye - 3Up 5 lbs over last week for 3 sets x 10 reps
3) Slight decline press on Max Rack - up 5 lbs from last week and did 3 sets x 8 reps
4) Chest supported T-bar row - 3 sets x 10 reps with a weight that was 5 lbs over lsat week
5) DB lateral raise - 3 sets x 10 reps
6) Reverse curls w/EZ curl bar - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with
7) EX cur bar skull crushers - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with
8) Rope pushdowns - 3 sets x 10 reps

Diet - Good day of sticking to the diet. vertical style all meals and no cheating!

Injection - right lower quad. Took 25mg Turinabol about an hour pre-workout

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity