over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade paradises around the world.

Bumping the thread. Maybe we can hear a few more things about those paradises out there.

Pharm HGH OTC anywhere?

I can actually become an Italian citizen. It would be awesome if that was true about Italy?

yea i hear alot of good things about spain and italy , greece and turkey but it all seems like a big mystery. I have also reserached and it says puerto rico , and other islands around that area but who knows what the real situation is.

Alright. Let's put together some info on places where you can get pharmacy grade gear and HGH, be it OTC or black market.

I'll start with Brazil, which is not a steroid paradise by any means, but for the sake of info. You'll need a prescription or it's gonna be black market.

- Durateston 250(Organon) - 4 bucks with a prescription. 7-8 in the black market.
- Deca 50 (Schering Plough)- Same price or a tad cheaper
- Hemogenin 50mg (Aventis) - Around 8 bucks for 10 pills in the pharmacy or 15 in the black market.
- Oxandrolone (from compounding pharmacy) - Almost a buck per 10mg capsule.
- HGH Hormotrop (Bergamo) - Around 80 bucks for 12iu.

That's it. There's a bunch of stuff coming from Paraguay, but it's not reliable. Lots of fakes around.

I lived in Brazil (Sao Paulo) for a year and visit regularly (my wife is Brazilian and her whole family is still there). Duratestons were great and cheap. I used a lot of the Bergamo GH and loved it as well. I brought a lot of gear down there with me (won't get into how) and occasionally provide my Brazilian friends with some tren, EQ and winny and they went crazy. A lot of the stuff there is fake, coming out of Paraguay as you said. There was one particular brand, but I can't remember the name at the moment. There was a source that went by Rockyriver or something like that years ago that used to sell it. The Hemogenin were great as well.

Supplement market sucks though. Can't buy creatine in supplement stores. Protein powder is ridiculously expensive.

Oh yeah, another good thing: can buy things like slin, nolva and caber over the counter as well as things like T3. If I recall, they were the "red" items meaning they had a red stripe and were behind the counter but you could ask for and purchase them.

Last edited:
Greetings from Greece. Here u can legally buy from pharmacies with no prescription test e by norma 250 mg for 1,7 euro, deca by norma 50 mg for 2,4 euro, proviron by scering 25 mg 20 pills for 2,5 euros, adex 28 x 1 mg for 56 euros by astra zeneca, hcg by organon 5000 iu for 10 euros and t3 30 x 25 mcg for 2,5 euros. Turkey has primo for 5 euros by scering and a drol 20 x 50 mg from ibrahim but not sure of the price.

I lived in Brazil (Sao Paulo) for a year and visit regularly (my wife is Brazilian and her whole family is still there). Duratestons were great and cheap. I used a lot of the Bergamo GH and loved it as well. I brought a lot of gear down there with me (won't get into how) and occasionally provide my Brazilian friends with some tren, EQ and winny and they went crazy. A lot of the stuff there is fake, coming out of Paraguay as you said. There was one particular brand, but I can't remember the name at the moment. There was a source that went by Rockyriver or something like that years ago that used to sell it. The Hemogenin were great as well.

Supplement market sucks though. Can't buy creatine in supplement stores. Protein powder is ridiculously expensive.

Oh yeah, another good thing: can buy things like slin, nolva and caber over the counter as well as things like T3. If I recall, they were the "red" items meaning they had a red stripe and were behind the counter but you could ask for and purchase them.

I might be heading to Brazil in December, my girlfriend is from there and her whole family lives in Sao Paulo. She told me about how everyone is into kites down there...found that funny

Gunna have to research which pharmacies to visit and if Ill be able to get some good stuff.

Australia here...

Beautiful country. .. But by far the STRICKEST customs ive ever known of ... its talked about worldwide for how tough it is to import anything in pill or vial form!

About 70% chance with sachets getting thru
80% liquid chems
50% tabs
50% vials

Alot of sponsors know this and even refuse to send here ...
There are a few who have worked it out but I cannot comment on this

Street prices on oils is roughly $200 for 10ml sus/test/deca/tren etc

Hgh.. very hard to find.. but upto $1000 per 100iu for pharma...

There seems to be ALOT of peptides floating around. . As current laws on peptides are very grey... I beleive australia is one of the bigggest peptide consuming country right now ?

Anyway.. its expensive getting big down under

Wasn't there a video of some semi popular BB with a stretched out face and looks to be wearing makeup ( I think he is mullato or something) anyways he goes to mexico with a mike and camera and asks the pharmacy what they carry. After a few moments the guy takes him into a back alley (literally) and show him some more gear. The guy was getting a hard on the whole time. Prices were discussed and most of the prices weren't great.

Wasn't there a video of some semi popular BB with a stretched out face and looks to be wearing makeup ( I think he is mullato or something) anyways he goes to mexico with a mike and camera and asks the pharmacy what they carry. After a few moments the guy takes him into a back alley (literally) and show him some more gear. The guy was getting a hard on the whole time. Prices were discussed and most of the prices weren't great.

I believe you are referring to Dave Palumbo.

ya bro if its that hard to get gear in Australia find a good plug on raws on home brew its easy cheap and you know everything is done right if u can make a cookie u can home brew

I m from Greece, you can buy testo enan, proviron, t3, pregnyl (hcg), nolvadex, clomiphene, arimidex, aromasin, lots of diuretics, in the past you could also buy deca durabolin and restandol, of course everything you buy from a farmacy here is legit, no fakes. Many go trips to vulgaria and turkey and buy other stuff.

Forgot to say that there is also hgh but it is only for rich ppl, if i remember corectly it was 300 euro for a 36iu pen!

I'm SHOCKED no Brazilian sources have popped up with how good Hemos were/maybe still are

I'm SHOCKED no Brazilian sources have popped up with how good Hemos were/maybe still are

Haven't seen them in a while. Seen people put on some serious size on one tab a day plus a couple duratestons a week.

looks like im going greece and brazil this year for summer holiday

ya bro if its that hard to get gear in Australia find a good plug on raws on home brew its easy cheap and you know everything is done right if u can make a cookie u can home brew

Onto it man ! Cheers guys

Nice thread.

As far as Turkey goes, is Schering primo still faked, or is it legit as long as you buy it in a pharmacy?

Nice thread.

As far as Turkey goes, is Schering primo still faked, or is it legit as long as you buy it in a pharmacy?

It varies in Turkish pharmacies. Some are real and some are fake so it's always a risk. You probably have more chance of getting fakes in the big tourist areas. I have bought some adrol from a pharmacy in Turkey before.

So basically, I'll need to get out to the suburb towns to lower the risk of getting faked?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear