over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R 3x's a day?

Soulstealer

Registered
I had tried insulin back in the day but only PWO. Once without any anabolics and once while only on test but never with creatine... The more I'm reading the more it looks like running slin with creatine and glutamine 3x's daily would be the best way to do it.

Big A's comment in another thread how Big Kiwi went pro without HGH, just slin, got me thinking. I have done ALOT of reading recently and I keep coming u on studies that show that exogenous insulin causes most IGFBP to reduce their levels. IGFBP 1,2,4,5 all drop drastically while Insulin is active in the system however IGFBP 3 raised 20% post IV of insulin.

This is interesting because IGFBP-3 has the lowest affinity for IGF binding out of all of the IGFBP's. But after all that bullshit I just ranted on about... Wouldnt humulin R 3x's a day be the way to go?

I remember reading a post on this board from a George Farah client and he said that George got him to do insulin 3x a day but only 3x a week. If you were to take slin everyday 3x a day you might run the risk of inducing yourslef with diabetes (depending on how much you use of course) I would start out with 3x day for 3 days a week and see how it goes

I'm not going to start slin for a couple months... I just want to get a really good discussion going...:headbang:

wouldn;t it just be ideal to use pwo? at least that's what i read so far and is humulin R effective? i heard humalog is even better but it requires precription

I have always been instructed to use R twice a day 3-4 times a week. Dose am and then 5 hours later. Start at 6 iu am and 4iu 5 hours later.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I remember reading a post on this board from a George Farah client and he said that George got him to do insulin 3x a day but only 3x a week. If you were to take slin everyday 3x a day you might run the risk of inducing yourslef with diabetes (depending on how much you use of course) I would start out with 3x day for 3 days a week and see how it goes

Believe Chris Aceto came up with this idea, it's supposed to make insulin use more effective since it doesn't decrease insulin sensitivity as much as using it everytime you workout. Read up a lot on it a few months back, looks very interesting, haven't tried it though.

I have always been instructed to use R twice a day 3-4 times a week. Dose am and then 5 hours later. Start at 6 iu am and 4iu 5 hours later.

See thats what I have started to find floating around the web... And if you are using humulin R IM it would last rounghly 4.5h And if Sub Q 6-7 hours so you would essentially be running it all day... Subq

Got a friend working with Farah he's about 5'10-5'11 230-240 pretty solid...his protocol for him was 3 days a week 3x per day. 12ius of humulin every shot. Post shot he has him drink
12oz juice
20G glutamine

20Mins later 6 tablespoons of honey 1 cup oatmeal 60g hydrowhey and 2 bananas.

He has this after each shot.

Got a friend working with Farah he's about 5'10-5'11 230-240 pretty solid...his protocol for him was 3 days a week 3x per day. 12ius of humulin every shot. Post shot he has him drink
12oz juice
20G glutamine

And you see how he has the glutamine in there... Insulin works as a transport for glutamine and creatine and makes it 10x's more effective.

Plan, just to clarify, is Humulin the same as humulinR? I confused at the high carb meal being only 20 mins after the shot- i though humulin was long lasting insulin therefore you would need a steady amount of carbs for 4-5 hours after the shot...

12oz juice
20G glutamine

Humulin R is long lasting I think around 5 hours. I never eat anything special just my normal carb rich diet and eat every 2 hours or so. Just don't miss meals or get stuck without food on you. You learn to keep small stashes of carbs around.

12oz juice
20G glutamine

Sounds very similar to chad's recommendations back in 2000 and beyond.
Only he liked a lot of dextrose. Enormous amounts of dextrose....not sure how these guys don't get fat as shit on all those carbs/slin.

For those that don't know about glutamine it is the one thing that you can simply take with juice and never go hypo on insulin...EVER... it is a glycogenic amino acid -stabilizing blood sugar levels even in the presence of high insulin levels.

Sounds very similar to chad's recommendations back in 2000 and beyond.
Only he liked a lot of dextrose. Enormous amounts of dextrose....not sure how these guys don't get fat as shit on all those carbs/slin.

For those that don't know about glutamine it is the one thing that you can simply take with juice and never go hypo on insulin...EVER... it is a glycogenic amino acid -stabilizing blood sugar levels even in the presence of high insulin levels.

One thing I might add here about glutamine is about absorption. Recently I watched a video of Ben Pakulski prepping for the flex pro (for any of you who dont know Ben, he is extremely knowledgeable about training and nutrition/supplementation) He stated that very high servings of glutamine need to be taken because glutamine actually gets absorbed by the small intestines and much of what you take does not get absorbed, since it does not pass through the intestine. He was taking up for 20 grams 3x per day. Just something to consider

well your body doesn't stop growing after you leave the gym , and insulin is a nutrient shuttling device so it makes sence to have insulin active I. your system all day to shuttle the needed nutrients to grow

well your body doesn't stop growing after you leave the gym , and insulin is a nutrient shuttling device so it makes sence to have insulin active I. your system all day to shuttle the needed nutrients to grow

Thats what I'm talking about... I used to do it pwo but I think that was a waste.... I have even read of people using slin right upto competition... Its like

Test + HGH + T3 + Slin + More if your not growing = huuuge lol but I am beginning to think the the insulin needs to be there... We are running superphysiological doses of test and hgh and t3 day to day but slin only PWO or only once a day or something... it kinda seems silly... Like trying to climb mount Everest and you have everything with you... Tent/boots/oxygen/supplies but you only brought a sweatervest and forgot your heavy coat.. lol

So does jabbing slin IM rather subQ really speed up the absorption?
I've read about Chris Aceto's protocols of using alot in a day but only usings it once or twice a week but then Milos suggests using it every time you train even if it's 6 times a week
Interested in reading the article about Big Kiwi not using any growth before turning pro, wow, I thought HGH was essential
What sort of cycles and dosages of slin would a typical pro run?

I've read about Chris Aceto's protocols of using alot in a day but only usings it once or twice a week but then Milos suggests using it every time you train even if it's 6 times a week
Interested in reading the article about Big Kiwi not using any growth before turning pro, wow, I thought HGH was essential

Everyday you train is exactly what I was thinking... And yes injection method does increase absorption/active life and IV has the most rapid effect

My biggest question is would glucophage on the day off be beneficial?

This is interesting because IGFBP-3 has the lowest affinity for IGF binding out of all of the IGFBP's. But after all that bullshit I just ranted on about... Wouldnt humulin R 3x's a day be the way to go?

And don't forget that BP-3 is the one we actually want if we want the binding protein to do its job, to help igf-1 get to the receptor and activate it.

The testing done with a formulation of igf-1 and igf-bp3 showed a much better physiological response than igf-1 alone.

Everyday you train is exactly what I was thinking... And yes injection method does increase absorption/active life and IV has the most rapid effect

My biggest question is would glucophage on the day off be beneficial?

It will block carb absorption in the gut, lower igf-1, and decrease testosterone production. It's not an ideal solution to your desire to misuse insulin and then hope to not have consequences.

A lot of people want to remain sensitive to insulin and my best recommendation to them is to monitor your glucose, get plenty of cardio, watch excessive sweet consumption and most importantly, cycle your insulin use.

Muscle is more vascularized than adipose tissue, so it is absorbed into the blood more quickly when placed IM, only thing quicker would be IV (not recommended).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws