over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada....

Lee Labrada wasn't so much a bodybuilder, but a physique artist. I think one of the reasons he retired was because he recognized it was just going to become a size game and he didn't want to play. If he was young and competed today, I think he'd opt for classic instead of open or 212.

My favourite posing routine ever is Labrada '88. No ear cupping, no pointing to his hamstrings, none of that other obnoxious stuff you see today. Just pure artistic display of his physique. 176 lbs and to me looks healthier and not run down. Lee always struck me as someone who was smart with his doses and didn't rely on gear as much as others. One of the reasons why most people think he definitely should've won in 1990.

he looked great there. this was my favorite era of bodybuilding. you didn't see guts yet and most of the top guys were pretty balanced. funny, i saw Milos also use that same song from The Running Man in the 90's. i had thought only Milos used that song but i guess it must've been a popular choice.

man, the way Lee presses with elbows all the way out looks very painful. i know my shoulders couldn't handle that. On a side note, those Prime machines look awesome. No gyms in my area have anything near as cool. Hope to use them one day. Strive (now they're Prime) made top notch equipment back in the day.

Lee Labrada wasn't so much a bodybuilder, but a physique artist. I think one of the reasons he retired was because he recognized it was just going to become a size game and he didn't want to play. If he was young and competed today, I think he'd opt for classic instead of open or 212.

My favourite posing routine ever is Labrada '88. No ear cupping, no pointing to his hamstrings, none of that other obnoxious stuff you see today. Just pure artistic display of his physique. 176 lbs and to me looks healthier and not run down. Lee always struck me as someone who was smart with his doses and didn't rely on gear as much as others. One of the reasons why most people think he definitely should've won in 1990.

Back in 1991 we had him guest pose at our college's bodybuilding show. The show was on Saturday and on Friday he spoke and gave us a question/ answer session for about an hour. It was a thrill for me. The year prior we had Bob Paris and his boyfriend come.

Flex Lewis has one of the best I've seen since those guys.

While I really like Flex's physique, I think the image you posted is not totally accurate,
has been overly 'sharpened' in Photoshop. Not taking anything away from Flex, amazing
physique, but is 'over represented' if that makes any sense.

I could probably take a foto of just about anybody's physique here that has visible
muscle and relatively low body fat and make improvements to the foto (and you)
just by 'manipulating' it Photoshop. And you won't even have to work out :)

I'm a big fan of Hunter. His YouTube vids, especially with his father, are really informative and I always learn something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131