advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Actually Believe This Guy (300 lbs, great shape, eats one full "meal" per day!)

jrs

Registered
I Actually Believe This Guy (300 lbs, great shape, eats one full "meal" per day!)

**broken link removed**

IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THE PART ABOUT PREACHER CURLS, ETC. I'M MOSTLY REFERRING TO THE EATING HABITS. I myself have lived in extreme poverty for a couple of years and had to eat very very little and was my biggest and leanest at that time.

Last edited:
Talk about going against the grain. Diet more important then genetics? Ask him...

What a clown! He claims he can preacher curl 350 and then struggles to eke out 7 or 8 lame reps with 80 pounds. Yeah...right.

What a clown! He claims he can preacher curl 350 and then struggles to eke out 7 or 8 lame reps with 80 pounds. Yeah...right.

I also agree about the poundages. He said he doesn't squat much at all because of his knees.

If he's to lie about poundages, it is very possible he'd lie about his use. However, with my own experience and what I've seen in others, I believe the diet portion. He ascribes to the notion to just be consistent with everything. He can't recall any of the weights he uses for exercises. It's apparent he's not very anal, which is how it should be.

More power too him! I just wish I had that genetic gene pool because there is no way in hell my body could handle 3 hour bouts like that day in and day out. But, to each their own and he looks great!

I saw the video a few days ago and call BS on nearly everything he says.

some people just have great genetics. I am training with a guy now who is 5'5" tall weighs 190 and is about 8 percent bodyfat....all Natural. He eats 1 to 2 times per day and normally one of the meals is fast food. He also doesn't drink any shakes during the day. I actually just convinced him to pick up a jug of protein powder to supplement his diet. I have known him for about 2 years now and he is really a freak. I can only imagine what he would look like on anabolics and if he ate right. :eek:

defin. great genetics for upper body, alot of talking in circles, is it one meal, 2 or 3? who knows...Arnold only ate 3 meals per day with markedly lower amounts of AAS usage and to this day his physique was phenominal.

If i remeber correctly he doesn't use any gear. Never eats alot and never does any cardio. wish i had those genetics, why isnt he pro?

I even call bs on 300 lbs as well. Unless hes 7'0" or his bones are made out on mercury he's no where near 300 lbs. Lets see him stand next to ronnie any of the past 6 years in any condition to see what he looks like next to a real 300 lb. guy. This guy is either mental, or thinks everyone watching is stupid.

This guy is either mental, or thinks everyone watching is stupid.

The guy is definitely full of shit and a previous poster also said he claims to be clean? After watching that video I don't believe a thing that comes out of his mouth.

He must use lots of voodoo magic. The dude is a freak no matter what he says.

Is it just me, or did it seem as of D Palumbo was actually laughing at the guy the entire time?

Is it just me, or did it seem as of D Palumbo was actually laughing at the guy the entire time?

I was getting that, but he always seems in a good mood in those videos, so who knows for sure.

Wasn't there a thread on here earlier basically saying if you want someone to believe what you say you need a video. I need to see the 350 preacher. I've seen Magnus Samuelsson and a few others curl 300 + standing up and it took a bit of effort... I just can't imagine a BBer preachering that... sorry.
But this guy probably has no reason to lie... unless of course by claiming such things he gets more attention then if he was just the average juicing, eating, sleeping BBer. Hmm.

Wouldn't that defy science. If he isn't even getting any real protein in how can he grow muscle. He said he maintained by lifting his ass. When lifting you break tissue and fiber down. To maintain you would need sufficient enough calories/energy to repair the muscle. If he is eating " a little bit of rice and beans" he would be no where as big. I don't care what him or anyone says no body is that sufficient at using food where you can grow like that on "a little bit of rice and beans".

i have no doubt that theres some people with crazy genetics out there but let me say this just his stomach alone shows that he either eats alot, or eats alot plus peptides and gh. Ive seen a couple guys that were natural and 240 at 8-9 percent bodyfat but 300 natural in that condition lol comon. Him and locket are pathalogical liars imo, but hey thats just my opinion

who knows about his claim but i don't think he was struggling at all, that is just his lifting style .you can tell he is good at isolating the muscle he wants. this was the day after a show, i would like to see him lift in a normal off season workout. eating helps everyone he even said that he would improve if he ate better, but you would be surprised some people can hold muscle and not eat very much. some people are better at breaking down food into its usable contents, their enzymes work differently and more efficiently, this is fact. the amounts of food he states is probably not true but i just wanted to say people are different in how they digest and use food.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws