advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

Thank you for ranting. A couple things that I got out of it, was that there is enough experience and attitudes on this board to get you close to where you need to be and that makes it a great board for almost everyone. In addition, newbes arent allowed to rule here which makes life for almost everyone better.

Newbes hopefully we will always have as they are necessary for the board and the business and I think if we are honest we all talked shit before we had the experience and knowledge to know shit.

Its a great board.

IPG

God I wanna slap that guy...lol...they are all over the boards now too...GIVING ADVICE TOO! I fell like I could have a meltdown seeing their threads and post..:spam:

Yeah. I just had to shake my head and walk away. Some people...

in some cases, people eat clean and count macros and such and still dont yield the maximum results they are looking for or they look like they dont lift....is it cause of underdosed gear perhaps? or genetics?? the response to the gear?

It could be a combination of things such as genetics or being lazy in the gym. Gear is the last place a person should look to to blame. For all those that whine about their gear being bunk or underdosed, go get bloodwork done. That will shed some insight and answer a lot of questions.

Thank you for ranting. A couple things that I got out of it, was that there is enough experience and attitudes on this board to get you close to where you need to be and that makes it a great board for almost everyone. In addition, newbes arent allowed to rule here which makes life for almost everyone better.

Newbes hopefully we will always have as they are necessary for the board and the business and I think if we are honest we all talked shit before we had the experience and knowledge to know shit.

Its a great board.

IPG

Definitely agree. We all have our place here ranging from the newbs to the vets and all the guys in between. I'm not forgetting the mods and big a as they are way above us. :D PM is the best board I've ever had the privilege of becoming a member of. Great people and a wealth of information.

Posted on a dumbass facebook.....

"Current Measurements: Chest: 45in.....Waist: 37in......Biceps: 23in......Thighs: 26in.":confused:[/QUOTE]

The only person on earth I can think of with 23" arms and a 47" chest is "The Situation" douchebag from Jersey Shore!:D

I agree with alot of you guys on alot of things, specifically putting everything together from multiple sources.

But when it comes to GH15 you have to do your research. You cant just read one post and take everything literally.

If he says diet doesn’t matter somewhere, you have to know two things

1. He is referring to anything OTHER than contest prep

2. That you understand the BASICS of a bodybuilders diet

Do you guys even know what he says about diet and how to eat on a daily basis? Here it is, and you can find this with a simple search on google.

1. Fish (I believe he says specifically tilapia) and egg whites are your main source of protein

2. Pineapple juice and rice are your main sources of carbs (he says to stay the hell away from oats)

3. Olive oil is your main source of fat (simply cook the tilapia in olive oil)

4. Eat the shit out of sushi

Eat items 1-3 whenever you’re hungry (he says to listen to your body), and sushi whenever you can afford it

Eat a cheat meal whenever you crave it

Before bed eat ice cream with your egg whites

Now for you guys that need more clarification, see the above post where Gh15 mentions you only need to diet for 5 weeks? Well by following the above diet in combination with quality HGH and high amounts of tren, a good dose of test/eq/mast, you’ll stay nice and lean offseason so you wont have to diet for long!

Make sense?

Oh and he also says to start out lean and not let yourself get “bloofy”, you grow best while being lean.

Now his thoughts on becoming pro? You need hefty amounts of pharm grade HGH, his favorite being NQK’s (better than pharm grade) 10-30 ius/day, lots of tren (150mg-300mg daily), high amounts of test (duh), and crazy amounts of slin (100iu+ per day), plus a few other things here and there. But that’s the basics.

There you go, I made it nice and easy for all you guys. No interpretations needed, plain English. I apologize if I left some things out, this all strictly off the top of my head while I have some down time at work this Monday morning.

Compare this to Big A’s thread. Go talk to your HONEST top level/pro contacts and let me know just how “retarded” GH15 is.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with alot of you guys on alot of things, specifically putting everything together from multiple sources.

But when it comes to GH15 you have to do your research. You cant just read one post and take everything literally.

If he says diet doesn’t matter somewhere, you have to know two things

1. He is referring to anything OTHER than contest prep

2. That you understand the BASICS of a bodybuilders diet

Do you guys even know what he says about diet and how to eat on a daily basis? Here it is, and you can find this with a simple search on google.

1. Fish (I believe he says specifically tilapia) and egg whites are your main source of protein

2. Pineapple juice and rice are your main sources of carbs (he says to stay the hell away from oats)

3. Olive oil is your main source of fat (simply cook the tilapia in olive oil)

4. Eat the shit out of sushi

Eat items 1-3 whenever you’re hungry (he says to listen to your body), and sushi whenever you can afford it

Eat a cheat meal whenever you crave it

Before bed eat ice cream with your egg whites

Now for you guys that need more clarification, see the above post where Gh15 mentions you only need to diet for 5 weeks? Well by following the above diet in combination with quality HGH and high amounts of tren, a good dose of test/eq/mast, you’ll stay nice and lean offseason so you wont have to diet for long!

Make sense?

Oh and he also says to start out lean and not let yourself get “bloofy”, you grow best while being lean.

Now his thoughts on becoming pro? You need hefty amounts of pharm grade HGH, his favorite being NQK’s (better than pharm grade) 10-30 ius/day, lots of tren (150mg-300mg daily), high amounts of test (duh), and crazy amounts of slin (100iu+ per day), plus a few other things here and there. But that’s the basics.

There you go, I made it nice and easy for all you guys. No interpretations needed, plain English. I apologize if I left some things out, this all strictly off the top of my head while I have some down time at work this Monday morning.

Compare this to Big A’s thread. Go talk to your HONEST top level/pro contacts and let me know just how “retarded” GH15 is.

Give anyone enough GH like hes talking and you could give them ANY damn diet almost and they will look good, his premise is pure horseshit.
Guy really doesnt know wtf hes talking about, and misleads the shit out of people if he has some real protocol its definitely lost in translation not too mention his pushing of specific brands of GH and IGF in order to get some sort of kick back from his suppliers for increasing their sales...his gimmick bullshit will no more make a pro then ground up piles of my dogs turds.

true

i agree with the above statement

we are lucky here at PM to have Big A
Phil
SHelby
Alex
ect
now I agree some of what GH15 says makes sense
but i will say, even if you are a lazy SOB with a shit diet
the more drugs you take, you will see results(not great)

drugs +shit diet+shit training = results( not great)
drugs + great diet+cardio+ high level training+ sleep= awsome results

like everyone says
DEDICATION

Give anyone enough GH like hes talking and you could give them ANY damn diet almost and they will look good, his premise is pure horseshit.
Guy really doesnt know wtf hes talking about, and misleads the shit out of people if he has some real protocol its definitely lost in translation not too mention his pushing of specific brands of GH and IGF in order to get some sort of kick back from his suppliers for increasing their sales...his gimmick bullshit will no more make a pro then ground up piles of my dogs turds.

Haha alright bro, if you say so. All i know is from personal experience every protocol of his I've tried has worked as he says. Its only been this last year since i started experimenting (minus the pharm grade hgh unfortunately) and I've been pretty damn impressed. More so than any other drug protocol.

Haha alright bro, if you say so. All i know is from personal experience every protocol of his I've tried has worked as he says. Its only been this last year since i started experimenting (minus the pharm grade hgh unfortunately) and I've been pretty damn impressed. More so than any other drug protocol.

correct me if im wrong......but what i get from his "protocol" is there there is no real need for precise nutrional insight for a person. it also seems that he is saying the way to the top is simple....more gear. this does not sound anything like a protocol ive ever heard. in fact it actually sounds like someone who says "fuck it" and throws caution to the wind and is recommend the reader mostly rely on drugs instead of knoweledge and hard work.....sound about right?

Well of course massive drug protocols work! I don't think many people would dispute that. Although I will say that if training rest and diet are not in order the results will not be as good.

My issue is with people who think there is no other way and call people out and call them liars or say they are holding back.

A recent example: who the fuck is ANYONE to call John Meadows a liar?
and the kid that did and was subsequently banned has been on these gh15 protocols and doesn't look like he works out. And I'm not exaggerating, the kid looks like one of those ads for Charles Atlas shit in the comic books, where the skinny kid is getting sand kicked in his face.

Well of course massive drug protocols work! I don't think many people would dispute that. Although I will say that if training rest and diet are not in order the results will not be as good.

My issue is with people who think there is no other way and call people out and call them liars or say they are holding back.

and the kid that did and was subsequently banned has been on these gh15 protocols and doesn't look like he works out. And I'm not exaggerating, the kid looks like one of those ads for Charles Atlas shit in the comic books, where the skinny kid is getting sand kicked in his face.

ROFL!!! Your post just made my day.

correct me if im wrong......but what i get from his "protocol" is there there is no real need for precise nutrional insight for a person. it also seems that he is saying the way to the top is simple....more gear. this does not sound anything like a protocol ive ever heard. in fact it actually sounds like someone who says "fuck it" and throws caution to the wind and is recommend the reader mostly rely on drugs instead of knoweledge and hard work.....sound about right?

Precise nutrition?? So that's the elusive answer to why SO MANY PPL FAIL to attain pro status??
IT obviously takes training, drugs and diet to succeed, but how many pro's do you realistically believe knew much about drugs and diet, even training to a lesser extent when they were coming up thru the ranks?? (lift hard, eat and some drugs is a typical answer I get from the truly elite individuals during their journey)
It's been stated NUMEROUS times that most of the "top" pros had it from the word go, and I truly believe no matter what they did training, dieting and even drug use wise, would still have been successful in this activity.

Interpret it however the hell you want lol. I’m not speaking on anyone’s behalf here, just laying out the bare bone basics of his “preachings”. Is his diet really that hard to interpret? Eat those damn foods when your body tells you to and eat dirty occasionally to get in some extra cals for growth. Eat lots of protein, and eat lots of carbs. Eat less junk when you diet. Everyone is different; it’s on you to figure out “precise nutritional insight” for your individual body, and that would be by listening to it, finding ways to become hungrier, etc etc. All basic stuff we read about here on a daily basis.

And if “more gear” is not like any protocol you’ve ever heard, you need to open your eyes lol. You can’t stay on the same dose forever. You do realize you’re on professionalmuscle.com and not bodybuilding.com right?

As far as relying on drugs, what do you think bodybuilding is? I don’t care how little or how much you take, you’re still relying the damn drugs to be something you simply could not be without them. Without drugs there isn’t modern bodybuilding. What is this site all about? Look at the damn ads and banners! DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS

Precise nutrition?? So that's the elusive answer to why SO MANY PPL FAIL to attain pro status??
IT obviously takes training, drugs and diet to succeed, but how many pro's do you realistically believe knew much about drugs and diet, even training to a lesser extent when they were coming up thru the ranks?? (lift hard, eat and some drugs is a typical answer I get from the truly elite individuals during their journey)
It's been stated NUMEROUS times that most of the "top" pros had it from the word go, and I truly believe no matter what they did training, dieting and even drug use wise, would still have been successful in this activity.

precise nutrion,training and drugs is the recipe. without any knowledge of nutrion.....do you think they still would have gotten there? did they know it all from the start....definintly not. are you suggesting that they didnt learn how their bodys worked and fairly precise nutrion knoweledge until they turned pro? i dont give a damn who you are........genetics or not....food is fuel,without it...no grow. most of the guys that would read that DO NOT have any idea about nutrion and are usually lazy when it comes to the gym. the first thing they holler is "my test is bunk" :rolleyes:

Interpret it however the hell you want lol. I’m not speaking on anyone’s behalf here, just laying out the bare bone basics of his “preachings”. Is his diet really that hard to interpret? Eat those damn foods when your body tells you to and eat dirty occasionally to get in some extra cals for growth. Eat lots of protein, and eat lots of carbs. Eat less junk when you diet. Everyone is different; it’s on you to figure out “precise nutritional insight” for your individual body, and that would be by listening to it, finding ways to become hungrier, etc etc. All basic stuff we read about here on a daily basis.

And if “more gear” is not like any protocol you’ve ever heard, you need to open your eyes lol. You can’t stay on the same dose forever. You do realize you’re on professionalmuscle.com and not bodybuilding.com right?

As far as relying on drugs, what do you think bodybuilding is? I don’t care how little or how much you take, you’re still relying the damn drugs to be something you simply could not be without them. Without drugs there isn’t modern bodybuilding. What is this site all about? Look at the damn ads and banners! DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS

bro....your opinion on what this sport is all about is what is wrong with the young folks today. i used to feel that way too.....but like me,im sure youll see the light one day.

I agree completely bro. Some of these retards completely disregard this HUGE factor called genetics lol. Gh15 followers or not, they're idiots.

And if someone chooses to simply not post about certain issues, it sure doesn't make them a liar. Some people have faces and names tied to there online accounts.

Good for you, proly could have got the same results with smarter training better more acurate nutrition and less drugs, Im not saying high doses dont work, but the idea of hyper dosing when most people havent even got a clue what training and nutritional strategies will get them results is gh15's alure...c'mon guys I can make you a pro.
Look follow his guidelines or not you may get bigger but either you have pro genetics or not, drugs will not change that, you may get bigger but you wont have the pro physique and like I said, gh15 has a nice shady agenda....ice cream and hot dogs roflmao!

OH yeah one more thing. If you have EVER taken tren and people can't tell you are a bodybuilder with jeans and a baggy shirt on, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

LOL, I guess I'm doing something wrong because my wife didn't know i was a bodybuilder when I first met her in jeans and a tee:(

bro....your opinion on what this sport is all about is what is wrong with the young folks today. i used to feel that way too.....but like me,im sure youll see the light one day.

So you honestly dont agree that high amounts of drugs arent required at the high levels?

I'm not just all about drugs man, obviously it takes a combination of training, nutrition, and of course time, but yes i do believe drugs to be one of the most important factors.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner