mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

id be willing to bet like O...most of the other "big" dudes on here did it the same way. hard work and years of dedication. juice is just the icing on the cake :D

Icing on the cake? What are you delusional? Every big ass dude on here got big from blasting high doses for long periods of time. High ass+high gh+high insulin.

Look at the bodyweights of the Mr. Olympia pros from the 80's. Only a handfull are even over 200 pounds shredded and the ones that are are usually the tall guys over 6 ft tall. That was genetics+aas. Now look at guys even on this site pushing 230,240, some up to 300 and put 2 and 2 together.

I am not saying it doesn't take years of hard work and dedication, but without the drugs there literally is zero growth and that is way more than "icing on the cake", thats the fucking cake itself!

Oh and one other thing.

I got the biggest compliment i could have ever recieved while on gh15 protocols.

My dad pulled me aside while at home (who knows ive used gear on and off the past 5 years) and says "you look like some kind of freak. You just dont look normal anymore."

Damn it felt great to hear, regardless if he meant it in the worst way possible lol

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Icing on the cake? What are you delusional? Every big ass dude on here got big from blasting high doses for long periods of time. High ass+high gh+high insulin.

Look at the bodyweights of the Mr. Olympia pros from the 80's. Only a handfull are even over 200 pounds shredded and the ones that are are usually the tall guys over 6 ft tall. That was genetics+aas. Now look at guys even on this site pushing 230,240, some up to 300 and put 2 and 2 together.

I am not saying it doesn't take years of hard work and dedication, but without the drugs there literally is zero growth and that is way more than "icing on the cake", thats the fucking cake itself!

its no more than the "fucking cake itself" than is diet..training. i have been 240 before and its NOT all about the gear. why the hell is this so hard to get??

id be willing to bet like O...most of the other "big" dudes on here did it the same way. hard work and years of dedication. juice is just the icing on the cake :D

I don't like that icing on the cake and its only 10% stuff. If were honest with our selves, gear is much much more than icing on the cake. I've never debated that fact.

And Jay you shouldn't take any of this personally. I don't believe I've ever seen you call anyone out or discount anyone else's way of thinking. If you have and I missed it, then fuck you pussy!

Lol

Last edited:
I don't like that icing on the cake and its only 10% stuff. If were honest with our selves, gear is much much more than icing on the cake. I've never debated that fact.

Lol

of course your right..just trying to make the point its not the only thing. you make a very good point though

its no more than the "fucking cake itself" than is diet..training. i have been 240 before and its NOT all about the gear. why the hell is this so hard to get??

But you didn't get to 240 clean right?

I've been 240 as well and had 20 inch arms but I looked like shit. I was on almost 4 grams of gear, 10ius of gh a day and 60ius of slin daily as well. I was a hot mess. I'm willing to bet that you didn't like being that big for a variety of reasons, which is why you are leaner and lighter now like I am. ;) Man, I feel so much better/healthier these days on only hrt doses. My training has always been hardcore, but I take my diet more seriously nowadays and am doing fine at 210. :D

Last edited:
I've been 240 as well and had 20 inch arms but I looked like shit. I was on almost 4 grams of gear, 10ius of gh a day and 60ius of slin daily as well. I was a hot mess. I'm willing to bet that you didn't like being that big for a variety of reasons, which is why you are leaner and lighter now like I am. ;)

you know it brother. it fealt like shit. getting winded halfway up a flight of stairs sucked. you are exactly right brother.

you know it brother. it fealt like shit. getting winded halfway up a flight of stairs sucked. you are exactly right brother.

Great minds think alike. :)

I agree with everything Jay states. I also agree with everything O and the like states. I think some are misinterpreting things. It is totally wrong for some newbie to read gh15 posts and go and do 200mg tren per day. But you could say the same about nearly every post on here. There are tonnes of guys who post large doses and look great and if some newbie wants to copy them more fool them. People need to remember this is professional muscle.

Ajdos I think your spot on with everything you state about and training and diet etc. I follow your way of thinking as they should come first. Now for other peoples comments about icing on the cake etc... do I fuck agree with that. AAS is everything and none of us would look like we do without it.

I think GH15 is a complete tool but his info on aas etc is spot on. It is pretty similar to what most of the other big names on the forums post. Don't get me wrong the most tren I have taken is 350mg per week :D Moreover it's not rocket science that huge doses bring better gains :eek: But I do think some misinterpreting is going on for whatever reason.

What does interest me is the sort of doses some guys have taken who go against his preachings. Whilst I agree with your opinions cos again I think gh15 is a complete tool. Guys like Ajdos... I wonder what is the highest dose of aas you have ever taken?

To me we are all the same in a sense. You have guys who have taken 3 grams (just an example) saying aas is everything and eating their ice cream but following a good diet 95% of the time. Then you have guys who have taken 3 grams (again) for example who say training and diet is everything and aas comes last. Thats how I see alot of these discussions.

So many lie on here it is unreal. Although have to add it doesn't really go on now just alot of misinformation. Many fall for the bullshit. They think lot of the huge and ripped guys on here take small amounts. They all abuse themselves or have done. They just word their posts a certain way or choose not to mention aas. I say this alot but it's true but I am just starting my progression so I have asked alot of vets on here who are considered the elite physiques what they take. They all take huge amounts. Fact is if you want to be 260 ripped you have to dose very high. It should go without saying that diet and training are spot on too.

I think things get alittle silly around here at times. Just do what your comfortable doing. It would be alot easier if everone was open about things but that is never gonna happen and many have valid reasons for not being so. AAS is illegal in most countries so there you go. But lets not bullshit and say aas is icing on the cake for elite physiques. Sure if your 220 looking good and very lean aas may be icing on the cake. But for guys who aspire to be freaks aas is a triple layed chocolate cake :D

Last edited:

And Jay you shouldn't take any of this personally. I don't believe I've ever seen you call anyone out or discount anyone else's way of thinking. If you have and I missed it, then fuck you pussy!

Lol

That post above took me time :D Lots of new posts I see. Your spot on. I also agree Jay is a top guy from what I have seen on here. My post was not personal in the slighest. As you say it's just those statements about gear being 5-10% or icing make me laugh. I bet Jay does use aas as icing on a cake cos he look great and healthy etc. I don't use much gear either but not for too long... I want to be a freak :D

Jay I loved your post about what your dad said. I hope to get the same in the next year :D My legs are crap but I remember my dad saying my thighs didn't look normal one time. Although I still knew they were crap in regards to bb that comment made my week :D

I feel like maybe I should re-phrase some of my initial post. I am not against people mega dosing. Everyone is an individual and can choose for themselves.

My problem is that I feel there are multiple ways to get from point a to point b.
Eventually everyone can get to point b(well mostly everyone lol, there are some exceptions...), but the path you take to get there can have effects on not only health but how you look.

Let me give you an example. Look at branch warren and dorian yates. Two of the hardest, grainest competitors to compete in BB. Drugs aside, their training is HEAVY. Now look at phil heath. Great physique but doesn't have that hardness too it like yates had. He lifts heavy, probably heavier than I ever will be able to, but not in that all out intensity like yates did. Now, I could be totally wrong. It's not like I am friends with phil heath, maybe I'm wrong about his training. But it does seem to me that the guys that have built their physiques with heavy slag iron have a different look to them. I mean the pros are mostly all on the same shit so aside from genetics what is their to separate them? And at that level they all have great genetics.

SO, choose to do what you want but don't assume that because something didn't work for you or some dude on the internet don't assume it wont work for someone else.

And finally these outlandish claims that every pro is on 30 plus iu growth and they are all on insulin etc is cray cray! Are they all on GH? Probably, but who can really know how much? Insulin? I bet most but surely it's possible without. Maybe not to win Mr. O but certainly you can turn pro without it.
There is a guy on this board that turned pro in the last couple years on 6iu GH. But he can't come out and say because no one will believe it.

That post above took me time :D Lots of new posts I see. Your spot on. I also agree Jay is a top guy from what I have seen on here. My post was not personal in the slighest. As you say it's just those statements about gear being 5-10% or icing make me laugh. I bet Jay does use aas as icing on a cake cos he look great and healthy etc. I don't use much gear either but not for too long... I want to be a freak :D

Jay I loved your post about what your dad said. I hope to get the same in the next year :D My legs are crap but I remember my dad saying my thighs didn't look normal one time. Although I still knew they were crap in regards to bb that comment made my week :D

Are you ready for all the side effects that come with mega dosing? Something to think about bro. I just want you to be aware of all the health risks associated with running 3+grams of gear, 10+ius of gh daily and 50+ius of slin. If you can accept and deal with the potential risks, then blast away. You're a smart guy from what I gather through your posts and views so I know you will get bloodwork done and take all the proper precautions. Stay as healthy as possible. :)

Are you ready for all the side effects that come with mega dosing? Something to think about bro. I just want you to be aware of all the health risks associated with running 3+grams of gear, 10+ius of gh daily and 50+ius of slin. If you can accept and deal with the potential risks, then blast away. You're a smart guy from what I gather through your posts and views so I know you will get bloodwork done and take all the proper precautions. Stay as healthy as possible. :)

You think 3g is megadosing? It's on the edge I'll give you that. Bottom line though is that some people can pound that much gear and then some and not have horrible sides. With orals included I was just over 2g and 10iu when prepping and felt great and labs were good after that. The only thing that tweaked my blood pressure was clen.
I think 3g would be a cake walk for me, but I don't think I need that much yet.

You think 3g is megadosing? It's on the edge I'll give you that. Bottom line though is that some people can pound that much gear and then some and not have horrible sides. With orals included I was just over 2g and 10iu when prepping and felt great and labs were good after that. The only thing that tweaked my blood pressure was clen.
I think 3g would be a cake walk for me, but I don't think I need that much yet.

3g is starting to mega dose. There will always be sides doing that much gear. Some don't experience as much some do. You assume too much to say that 3g would be a cake walk for you just because 2g didn't do anything. Maybe your bp wasn't all that bad, but almost all guys that mega dose have problems with their cholesterol levels. AAS is proven to fuck with lipid profiles. I've seen guys do even higher doses than I have. Up to 5 grams and have a shit ton of problems and they are on a shit ton of meds to counteract high cholesterol, 3 different kinds of bp meds one being a water pill, and allupirnol to counteract high uric acid. My point was that if you or anybody wants to high dose, just be prepared to deal with the potential sides/health risks associated with it. I think you misunderstood my post.

Oh and one other thing.

I got the biggest compliment i could have ever recieved while on gh15 protocols.

My dad pulled me aside while at home (who knows ive used gear on and off the past 5 years) and says "you look like some kind of freak. You just dont look normal anymore."

Damn it felt great to hear, regardless if he meant it in the worst way possible lol

you looked the best you have ever, ok. but were you healthy?

I’m just giving you shit about the seros O lol, I may be a little jealous.

As far as your “outdated stuff” comment goes, come on bro. How come you old farts always gotta assume that because some younger guys choose to blast 100mg of tren per day and a gram of test per week with some mast in their to control estrogen, that we are lazy and we don’t eat right and work hard along with it?

I wasn’t blessed with the best genetics to add size, not to mention my height goes against me as well. Add to that the fact that I don’t want to be doing this til I’m 40. Looking good sure, and running AAS, hell yes, but by that point I don’t want to be taking any risks with my health. It may sound stupid but I can get away with more now while I’m 25. I gave myself a time limit and am doing everything I can so once that time comes I can say I did my best, I gave it my all, this is where I got, now time to refocus my priorities in life and not let this get in the way of family. I wont ever have to wonder “what if?”

I put my time in the gym. I bust my ass. I keep my head down and don’t say a damn word to anyone unless I’m approached. I lift as heavy as I possibly can. You know how many times I’ve fucked up my back by squatting heavy or deadlifting? More than I can count. I tore my damn patellar tendon in my knee on my third set of squats with 450 lbs for 6 reps this past year. For being a lanky 6’2, I don’t think that’s too damn bad. Then again maybe I’m just a delusional pussy.

As far as food goes, I buy cheap stuff, and still spend around $350 for the essentials per month. That doesn’t include taking my girl out to eat which we do quite often. I eat every 2 hours, I keep my desk stocked full of food. I chug egg whites/shakes during the day at work along with massive amounts of fruits/greek yogurt/nuts/granola bars whenever I can. I’m constantly eating. Outside of work it’s the typical meat, rice, veggies or good food with my woman. I’m not just some idiot making shit up and saying I eat a lot when in reality I’m snacking every 4 hours like a ton of dumbasses I know. I know what it takes. I’ve worked with trainers and constantly talk to you vets on here whenever I can.

I don't have a top level physique, that comes in time. Do I have a physique that looks like I use the amounts I do? Probably not. Does it bother me? Maybe a little. But I started at 163 and I'm 250 in my avi, at the same height and bf. With gh15 protocols I added roughly 20 lbs. As i said, i have pics up. Critique away for all i care. Call me out, say i look like shit, i welcome the comments :)

If you guys think I’m going about it all wrong, that’s fine. Maybe some day I will wake up and realize I fucked up. But that’s life. I learn the hard way, always have. No matter how many times you tell me the burner is hot, I’m still gonna touch that shit! I had to face going to prison before I realized I had bad friends. I threw a good relationship down the shitter by some bad decisions. I’ve broken my parents trust more than you can count (who I care for more than anyone). But that’s the way it goes for some of us I guess. Will GH15’s teachings be added to that list of complete fuck ups? I highly doubt it but we shall see in time as I continue to use his methods.

And just to clarify, I’m no advocate for anyone but myself. I represent no one but me and what I post represents what I have found to work best for me, simple as that.

I never ever said you didn't work hard. You are so very much missing my point jay.

And damn you, you called me an old timer=-)

I want to see dramatic crazy ass improvement pics from gh15 protocols versus tried and true methods=-) You happened to be the one that said crazy progress so you happened to be the one that I asked for pics=-)

I will answer this more later but I was not busting your balls or anything of the like, you miss the point entirely.

Lol

hahaha no worries man, I dont take any of this too personally, I just get agitated as fuck when the so called "good old boys" gang up and start assuming that anyone who takes certain dosages at a young age is lacking everywhere else and then start preaching about good ole hard work and diet as if I know nothing about it. That shit just irks me.

3g is starting to mega dose. There will always be sides doing that much gear. Some don't experience as much some do. You assume too much to say that 3g would be a cake walk for you just because 2g didn't do anything. Maybe your bp wasn't all that bad, but almost all guys that mega dose have problems with their cholesterol levels. AAS is proven to fuck with lipid profiles. I've seen guys do even higher doses than I have. Up to 5 grams and have a shit ton of problems and they are on a shit ton of meds to counteract high cholesterol, 3 different kinds of bp meds one being a water pill, and allupirnol to counteract high uric acid. My point was that if you or anybody wants to high dose, just be prepared to deal with the potential sides/health risks associated with it. I think you misunderstood my post.

I am by no means a mass monster....slightly above average guy and I have NEVER gone near 3 grams.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws