over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I GUESS i'M NOT NEEDED HERE ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm still Jr. on this board, but losin one of the most knowledgeable people on here would be a real detriment,and right when I was considering trying (again)for that all so elusive 1st place trophy. Hope you consider staying wylde!

wylde, please give these considerations more time b4 u leave the board or something, if its one or two people we can lose them or have them change their acts or else they be gone IMO, i think u should talk this over more with all the mods of this board b4 u make a decision bc id hate to lose ya

wyld

theres a handfull of guys on bigA`s boards that Ill never
disrespect as I have nothing But Respect for them.
Even though Im mostly on the other board your deffinatley
in that group a guys, same for Mikes lats and Phil.
havnet personally got to talk with these guys much but I read
there posts and am obviously aware that there lightyears ahead
of me. I wish you nothing but the best my man whatever you decide to do. peace
rAJJIN

Wylde you the man !!! don't go bro I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have noticed this board becoming more like other boards with BITCHING AND MOANING all the time. They way I think if you ain't going to write anything NICE about someone DON'T WRITE AT ALL :)

KIWI

I agree

I followed Wylde here after the RG shut down. I agree with everyone. If there are problem people...get rid of them. It's nice to come here and view intelligent posts without all the flaming that goes on at other boards.

Wylde...I've been around since early Renegade days and followed you, MikeS, BigA and hyper over to hear. I must say that you would be truly truly missed by alot of people. This has become my home on the boards and you've been a huge part of that. Please reconsider this, maybe there is something that can be done with the mods to set things straigh? Please stay bro, your input on this board is too valuble to loose. Take care.

patk

TO ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU

Professionalmuscle family,
thank you for the kind words and respect as it truely means ALOT to me! Fathead I never directed any of those comments at you as althoe we have had our differences I atleast respect your opinion as you are a vet and have been in the trench's therefore i know you and know you'll always be unbiased and speak your mind. The rest of you have always treated me with a great deal of respect and in turn i have always tried to do the same for everyone else on this board! There deff. is going to be some cleaning up on this board as we(mod's) sat back and let it get to this point when we used to nip it in the bud from the get go and kept the board smooth and free of the flamers and crybabies! I will deff. have some time to think about my decission as I will be gone all weekend at jr nationals! I guess the real reason that I'm so pissed off is because these guys won't openly question me on the boards like Fathead(thats why i have respect for him) but they go around and p.m. eachother and e-mail eachother and lo and behold i read and read these p.m.'s and e-mails and these are the same guys that begged me to work with them it just doesn't make sense to me. I am letting this whole thing die because it isn't worth the effort and I have more pressing things on my mind. Regardless of my decission I WILL still be contest prepping athletes as i always have and you are all more than welcome to e-mail me in regards to this or anyother questions any of you might have. please understand I am VERY VERY busy right now and might not get to the e-mails the same day but I will answer all of my e-mails personally! to save some of you the headache I am way out of the loop with sources and don't endorse or refer anyone so in that department I cannot help anyone out as far as anything pertaining to training,nutrition,carb depleation and or carb laoding,insulin,diuretics,water manipulation,ect.... i am morethan happy to help. thank you all once again for the kind words and no my ego isn't so fragile that these recent turn of events hurt me in any way,shape or form I'm just not into getting into a pissing match with someone over my theories now an educated discussion I am all for that as I will present scientific evidence to back up my claims as wel las real world experience to boot and if I'm not sure I'll be the first to admit that but will also do everything in my power to research the topic and give you my findings right or wrong! best wishes and than kyou all wyldeone.

bro

Bro I don't know you very well but from what I hear of you reputation, it speaks volumes. Bodybuilding is a very dirty backstabbing sport in every capacity , be it trainer, nutritionist, athlete, source, etc. We all have come across these types of problems at one time or another, and they way you handle it defines you. Just let the petty shit roll off your back bro and don't stress over it. You know your good, everybody else who has half a brain and knows a little about contest prep knows you know what you are doing, so don't worry about the haters. Life is too short to get pissed off about the small stuff.

You know your shit bro, bottom line. Nuff said.

Maverick

Wylde hang in their bro your always gona have one knuckle head . Forget em man your way above that I hope you stay I have learned alot and still learning after all these years. Sometimes people dont know what they have till its gone. Talk to ya later Wldeone. MM

I want to say thanks for helping me out when I needed some advice in nov. I didnt pay ya and you still helped me out and it was solid stuff man. I know when I decide to do Nats. I will be sending you some cash, don't let the minority get under your skin bro you got some serious backing here man. LEX

Oh yeah?!

The reason we pm each other etc was because we were trying to get to the bottom of this all. AND I NEVER BEGGED YOU FOR ANYTHING!!!

Consider this:

I am at the E-cup, having a good time, chatting with the biggest names in bbing, and we talk about the net. Then I tell them about this wonderful board, and how we have a pro trainer on here. When they asked who, Brad H steps in and says you are the biggest fraud in the business, and that Jeff (Wyldeone) picked his brain for months then went around saying that he had aided BRad in prep/nutrition --- when it was the other way around! Now I know Brad personally, Much more than wydle so I was inclined to beleive him...BUT I still was not sure, but all I had to do was listen. Brad kept talking about him and then other pros also chimed in with comments like how much of a pest he is etc...most said they never even heard of him. I still had a hard time swallowing all this, but then when Mike Kindred won (Wylde said he was one of his boys/worked with him) he NEVER thanked him, I thikn they know each other and that is the bottom line..Why? Because Brad emailed Mike K. and told him and the dude was fuming mad about all this.

then I talk to other members in the know, and they tell me the same thing Wylde....So why would these vets and very well respected board members AND PROS all say this then? YOU FUCKING ME man, because YOUR ASS made ME look like a total chump in front of all these guys as they simply said I had been fooled and that you are a BIG ass liar who claims other peoples credit etc. etc...I also heard you got your ass kicked bad for this a few years back for doing the exact same shit. You won one show man, one show. Time for the lies to stop. Sorry if I pissed a bunch of people off, but if you all enjoy being lied to, then more power to you.

I can see that Jeff that you obviously know some shit, but really ya gotta stop with the bullshit. Hey you called me out, and THERE ARE MORE than a 2 or 3 here saying this, so I just responded, I tried to have enough respect for Big A's board AND NOT BE PUBLIC BUT YOU FELT THREATENED SO YOU TRIED TO HATCH THE EGG YOUR WAY. So I know I will be flamed etc, but most of you do not know Wylde or have even seen him, so to make all these remarks about him is simply from assumption that he is honest etc...I fell for it too.

picked brads brain!

Yeah okay Ivan! who are these top pro's? I have to laugh my ass off at your comments you are indeed very very funny! Mr. Kindrad will infact reply on this board himself and you can personally ask him. I never worked with Brad and never would hell did he tell you that the reason he is pissed is because his athletes worked with me! nope i bet not! I let this lye for quite some time and now I am going to bring it all out in the open. When Brad needed help ask him who he called go ahead there are no pro's that will EVER tell you what you stated above my friend. Who have you or Brad ever brought into a show in top condition. Brad is the man right then why isn't he the one with all the championships under his belt? why isn't he a pro? why doesn't he have 36 clients working under him right now? I never picked his brain about shit ever because there was never anything I needed to learn from him. I do infact remeber him coming to my house on more than one occasion. as far as the ass beating you were referring to you are getting about half the story my friend it was two guys that jumped me with metal pipes and it wasn't because of anything other than the fact that they owed me alot of money! But your young misguided youth will believe whatever you want and in the end i guarantee you will be wishing you would have kept your mouth shut and opened your ears as it will infact all come out as i have nothing to loose here. I guess old Brad should have just e-mailed me in that respect instead of telling you to tell everyone that i was a fake,ect....... and to e-mail him, maybe bussiness(his nutritional bussiness wasn't doing so well huh!LOL) My name and rep. speak for themselves over and over again and I truely don't have a thing to prove to you or Brad. but i welcome your replies. I will once again have numerous clients repeating as champions over and over again. wyldeone.

Let me try to understand this all, is this what I am hearing?

1. People are mad at Wylde because they think that he is leading people astray? Maybe they think Jeff is not " as qualified" as he claims to be?
2. Wylde is mad because people he gives hard earned knowledge to either dont pay him, or talk shit about him behind his back, he feels.
Obviously, there are 2 sides here. There will always be someone or someones (sp) that dont agree with your approach to diet, training, etc.... there is more than 1 way to skin a cat, I feel. Each way works, it may look ugly, but it works.
If you want to gather info for a show these days, with the "business" of this sport and the expense, people have to charge money for their knowledge. When someone pays Jeff for his services, it is very disrespectful to go around on this board asking every Tom , Dick, and Harry their opinion, then bad mouthing Jeff about his advice behind his back. Does it really matter where Jeff learned his trade? I know Brad, and Brad would definately be a great source of info. Chad would be a good source also, I assume. Personally, I would totally trust Jeff helping me out for my show because I have had many discussions with him on various topics. If I didnt agree with something, I would go to him and tell him about it, that it concerned me.
Can we all try to gain as much from each other, not bicker about who knows more than who, respect the person you are paying to help you, because YOU chose him, and just give it a try. You never know until you try it. Heck, you just might like it.

Well I don't fucking know I guess

But I ASSURE YOU that I am not lying here AND THOSE COMMENTS WERE MADE. I have known Brad for long enough to realize the guy would not lie like this....so then why does he say these things?

Brag all you want, it does not impress me IN THE SLIGHTEST. You have to understand what it is like when you have people you know and respect telling you, no, YELLING this info in my face about you. So WTF? I tell you what, I will get Brad to post here so you can hear it from him. I never claimed to be a trainer or anything like that either. I am just an athlete who has taken a keen interest in Bbing. But saying stuff like I was begging you for info IS A LIE, and all that does is confirm that you do lie.

And I was trying to figure out the whole mess by slowly gathering opinions etc...not behind your back BS. If I have something to say to you, I will say it like I am now.

So I could really give a shit at this point. Do what you do, go on, there were never any bad threads on you until YOU started this one. Nobody ever accused you of anything out in the open, and I would have been happy to keep it quiet. Anyhow, I am gonna call Brad tommorow, and see what we can accomplish as far as maybe him giving me more of an explanation.

Last edited:
Well if we all want it in the open

Subj: Re: Congrats on going PRO!
Date: 5/26/2003 10:57:15 PM Mountain Standard Time
To: [email protected]

Hey Andy,

Thanks for a nice compliments. I hope, I'll succeed in IFBB same as in NPC. I know, it won't be easy but I'll do my best. So, Wyldeone is your trainer? He is a good friend of mine. He knows what he's doing. About my calves...... well, you won't probably believe me but it's true, I never worked them out ever. It's genetics after my Dad. He has huge calves. So I am the wrong guy to be asking about Calves training. I never done side injections in my calves either. I heard it's pretty painful. Sorry, man. Once again thank you for your e-mail and compliments. Train hard.

Best wishes
Michal Kindred

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2003 4:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Congrats on going PRO!

Hey I just wanted to tell you congratulations on winning your pro card! I am also a client of Wyldeone and he put a post on the Professional Muscle board with the good news. Anyways my wife and I think you look great. I had a question about your calf development. What are your theories on calf training and have you ever tried any kind of SEO or site inj. to help your development? I was just curios and if you don't feel comfortable answering that's OK. Thanks in advance for any tips and good luck as a professional.
Andy

Ivan, I am not trying to add fuel to the fire here but the above e-mail is what it is. If you had any doubts about who was telling you what, hopefully this clears it up. If you doubt the e-mail is legit, I will send you a carbon copy if you want. Other than that I don't know what to say bro, except relax a little. Just remember everyone has their own agenda and is trying to make a name or a buck from this sport.

wylde hater

I acna give a rats ass if he prepped this guy or that guy it doestnt matter to me a fucking bit !!!!

He took me average gym bb who can win at last state show got 5th to one of the best middles in the country in two fucking years

look beverely couldnt get me shit>>>>>>>>>>>> no offence to rodger but is ideas dont work on me

I can call wylde at 6 am or 1 am it doesnt matter and he his there for me! He also makes sure my family is ok every time we speek. Im mean every time he asked about my wife and kids.. fuck you ivan!

I WILL BE A NATIONAL CHAMP this year or in the next three-five and im only doing it with wylde!!!!

i could go on and onn how people freak on how i have changed judges gym turds and the liike! i have brought wylde 2-3 clients just this year and im not out pushing him!

this is petty shit and im not gong to be a part of it either from here out!

well ivan there you go buddy!

Well Ivan there is the reply from Michal Kindred and Yes i will most deff. call him as we'll and let him post another reply on here for everyone to read. And please go ahead and call Brad and tell him about my post and the next time he wants to buffallo you tell him you want the WHOLE truth! I could add ALOT of dirty laundry on here but i am above that. I'll tell you what, you go ahead and use Brad for your prep and best of luck to you. In all honesty all I have ever done is defend Brad when everyone bitched about him on the boards and this is how he thanks me oh well i could honestly give two shits. Once gain i could have 2-3 PRO'S(YOU KNOW THE ONES WHO SAID I WAS A NOBODY)LOL post a reply on this board as well if you like Ivan as the ball is in your court. The truth is out there you just need to open your eyes and ears and figure it out firsthand. Trust me i have known Brad for years aswell. what i am telling you is the truth and you will see that very soon my friend as now you have opened up a can of worms for yourself. wyldeone. oh and another thing why would someone like Brad be so concerned with little old me! why would he go on and on about me? hmmmm kinda makes you wonder huh!

Last edited:
Wylde

I am not going to drag on here but I told Ivan I'd back him and I am. Wyldeone thinks I have some deep hatred for him because of a guy that I am a friend with in real life who really has no beef with him at all. I don't have a real beef with him other than his stretching the truth more often than not and maybe not being all he says he is. I am going to tell you right now I was a consultant/ guiding light behind RX Muscle, that in itself does not say much but I do have real world connections in the industry whether it be supplement or magazine. I don't have to hide anything if you were to say a guy named "FATHEAD" is using your name to say Tazzie Coulomb, Dr. Scott, Dave, Mike Francois, Lee Labrada, and quite a few others they'd say who? But when they find out it was me they chuckle and say "that guy's crazy" but in a good way.

I have to say wyldeone that is not always the reaction I have received when your name has come up and that is not a total slam but it makes me wonder and ask other questions.

Remember ever since you have been around you have said you were a trainer of champions no one else said so and this made people ask questions. I was approached by other members of this board and I did not solicit their PM's or emails so it was more than "two" as you say.

If your legit and up and coming then blow it off and don't hold it against IVAN he as does everybody have a right to know.

One more thing I hear you say "CHARLES" you don't mean Charles Glass do you?

My buddy who I referred to who really no longer reads these boards told me before he quit " nobody cares bro I tried to tell the truth but nobody cares" I see him 2 or 3 times a month I'll tell him you said hi he'll get a chuckle.

About all this back and forth-its really quite simple. Wylde is a mod here and a great friend of all the guys who are the backbone of this board. Bash him and you bash us. I dont care if its just 2 or 3, or 5 or 6 people. He has given us his time in working on this board, and given his well respect knowledge. You 2 or 3, or however many guys can go to your own board, and bash whoever you want if you like. But not here! No bashing - and it goes without saying NO MOD BASHING as we will defend to the end our guys and immediately ban for that offense. Several bans are certainly pending.

Is that clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926