over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Know why BIGA dislikes religous discussions

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
on the board as relgion like politics can get alot of people polarized.

But we have about 10 days til Mike S gets sentenced and I thought that I would just ask you regardles of what God you worship or don't, that you might take some time this week and next to meditate on his situation and solicit spiritually a positive outcome if you choose.

I just heard this week of a remailer of IP's ( not anyone I have ever been aware of ) getting popped and causing a great deal of disruption by running his mouth. It should not be this way. Mikes biggest mistake was local involvement and his second biggest mistake was to hook up with the pussy(s) he hooked up with locally. It should not be this way.

I believe Mike S sentencing is September 6th. Please do what you can.

Allbeef

Ill deffinatley be saying a prayer and keeping my Fingers crossed for MikeS.
Hes a Mans, man..... Not a RAT like his local buddy tunred out to be.

MikeS Has never hurt ANYONE or been a threat of anykind to people.
Just simply a guy Like us Trying to Build a better body and Live His life doing what he Loved...Building Muscle and helping other with there muscle building goals. Its a damn Shame if they Lock Him up for some muscle building products. Theyve taken his Job and all his money....wouldnt that be enough??? Save that fucking cell for some Violent criminal...Not some poor Good hearted guy that would never hurt ANYONE.

He will be in my thoughts. rajjin said it all basically. Prison is for real criminals. Not BBers who are just trying to look the best they can. The f'ing rats should be there not him. Good Luck Mike.......!

It's riduculous all the real criminals out there but LE will spend so much time and effort on BS like this.

It's riduculous all the real criminals out there but LE will spend so much time and effort on BS like this.

You know this is what is total bs about our system. The system is overflowing with non-violent offenders and we have them doing time but the average child molester gets slapped on the wrist with probation because the system is over-crowded when in reality "drug" cases are sitting doing hard time. The whole state of affairs with our so-called "Justice System" really pisses me off,I spent almost 4 years of my life behind bars behind some bs and am still paying for it.You talk to the average cop on the street and they'll tell you the same thing, a solid case against someone for robbery,rape,etc is going to take a backseat to a bs posession/distribution.

Good Luck MikeS!

It pisses me off that in Los Angeles, someone who gets a 2nd DUI, driving the wrong way down the freeway on Vicodin and Pot, gets 82 minutes in jail- 2nd DUI!!! And MikeS is going to do more time than that.

Actually, I'm cool w/ Pot and think those people should be let out too, but driving the WRONG WAY on a Los Angeles freeway is pretty damn scary even if your are stone-cold sober.

I wish MikeS and his family all the best.

BIG UP TO A BIG BRO THAT IVE SPOKE WITH!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO BESIDES DONATE TO THE FUND...BUT IF THAT'S THE ONLY WAY, I'LL DO WHAT I CAN. WTIH OUT GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY, I'VE HAD FRIENDLY COMMUNICATION WITH SUCH A GOOD BRO. MUCH LOVE FOR MIKE S
HE'S A LIFE LONG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

He Doesn't Rat

And he's looking at 2 years in the federal system. Sentancing is Sept,. 10, 2007

ALLBEEF

i truly give up on our legal system.. it just makes absolutely no sense..:(

i truly give up on our legal system.. it just makes absolutely no sense..:(
AGREED - This is f*ckin' ridiculous! :mad: :rolleyes:

I don't remember the specific charges

But the local cunt (s) he was playing with gave not only Mike up but the storage site as well and it became one of those famous media " one of the biggest steroid seizures in the areas history " So you know it had to be initially distribution of steroids and the amount pushes the charge out of the misdemeanor level. Now I pray it has been pleaded down and that the judge and prosecutor will see Mike as an addict and not a source. I say that because there aren't alot of ways to spin it. Regardless if he was dealing, everyone who has done cycles for years like Mike has done knows that everything changed with the first injection and if you that it isn't an easy thing to get a way from. Particularly when your esteem and many of your relationships are built around the use of steroids. He is not a bad guy. He should not be in prison. And as far as this board is concerned, regardless of whether you particularly liked him, he is a hero because he could have rolled.

Some might say he had so much going against him if you truly knew his legal history, that he should have rolled. But he did not!!!! And if you don't think he could have hurt alot of people you haven't a clue about him.

He is hero in a community where everyoone says they will not roll, but most everyone does.

God bless and protect him always,

Allbeef

Good post, AllBeef.

MikeS. is a good guy and he's someone I care about. I'll be praying for him too.:cool:

Mikes good luck my brother my thoughts will be with you.

Allbeef says...

Regardless if he was dealing, everyone who has done cycles for years like Mike has done knows that everything changed with the first injection and if you that it isn't an easy thing to get a way from. Particularly when your esteem and many of your relationships are built around the use of steroids.

Sadly this is probably a truism for 95% of the guys on this board. Its not as simple as using steroids.

Mike s

Hey Allbeef-
it does matter now that I have not broken down and stayed strong and with honor to my friends.
And it also matters that people like you and my friends on here care about me and pray for me, I dont lose sight of that through all this and as the time approaches Friday.
Thanks again for being a friend.
M S
Now Mike is not a religous man, but you don't have to be a religous man to appreciate that others are holding you up in prayer and thoughts to honor you.

D Day is coming, please help prepare the atomoshere in the courthouse, in the judges and prosecutors hearts Most of all strenghten Mike with you thoughts and prayers.

He is a big man!! Regardless of what the outcome is, Mike settled it a long time ago: even though I (Mike) go through this alone, I ( Mike) will not compromise. I believe thats integrity and he has it and he will never lose it, because when everything was piled on he stood alone and did not rat!!!!!

Anyone can get big on steroids, but few keep their integrity when al the charges get piled on.

A Great Man!

He will be okay!'

Allbeef

Hey Allbeef-
it does matter now that I have not broken down and stayed strong and with honor to my friends.
And it also matters that people like you and my friends on here care about me and pray for me, I dont lose sight of that through all this and as the time approaches Friday.
Thanks again for being a friend.
M S
Now Mike is not a religous man, but you don't have to be a religous man to appreciate that others are holding you up in prayer and thoughts to honor you.

D Day is coming, please help prepare the atomoshere in the courthouse, in the judges and prosecutors hearts Most of all strenghten Mike with you thoughts and prayers.

He is a big man!! Regardless of what the outcome is, Mike settled it a long time ago: even though I (Mike) go through this alone, I ( Mike) will not compromise. I believe thats integrity and he has it and he will never lose it, because when everything was piled on he stood alone and did not rat!!!!!

Anyone can get big on steroids, but few keep their integrity when al the charges get piled on.

A Great Man!

He will be okay!'

Allbeef

i have him in my prayers.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member