over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ian McCarthy and Dave Pulcinella discuss BroScience vs Hard Science

This is a very good video. If you can spare an hour you should definitely watch this a learn a few thing.

The kid makes some good points. Dave is who I got a lot of my dieting and training ideas from. The all or nothing approach does work. Can everyone do it? Probably not. To 95% of bodybuilders it is very hard to diet for 20 weeks without a cheat meal and without breaking up the monotony of dieting and training, but I do believe it to be optimal. I believe the reason people argue this is because they can't (won't) do it.

Anyway, the video is good. Don't miss out on it and listen to both sides of the story. I think the last part of the video describes the difference between those who want it and those who do not. Those who play to win and those who play for the fun.

This is a very good video. If you can spare an hour you should definitely watch this a learn a few thing.

The kid makes some good points. Dave is who I got a lot of my dieting and training ideas from. The all or nothing approach does work. Can everyone do it? Probably not. To 95% of bodybuilders it is very hard to diet for 20 weeks without a cheat meal and without breaking up the monotony of dieting and training, but I do believe it to be optimal. I believe the reason people argue this is because they can't (won't) do it.

Anyway, the video is good. Don't miss out on it and listen to both sides of the story. I think the last part of the video describes the difference between those who want it and those who do not. Those who play to win and those who play for the fun.

I think that is the most important point made in the video.

Very good video and very good points by both guys. I agree with a lot of what the young lad says but daves been there, achieved it. I really like daves character, just the sort of guy id get on with, his passion is great. I love the it works I'm going to keep doing it whatever the text books say attitude. I always cut with if and carbless post workout with damn good results even though every one tells me I should do the opisite. Like dave I've found what works for me it so I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Anybody know a link to this video it wont play, says its private

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

It's back!

While reviewing this debate for the upcoming Raising the Bar 4 I decided that the reasons we removed the video from circulation were wrong.

This is an intelligent discussion and a valuable video which shows more agreement and consensus that you would expect from two of the most vocal proponents of two very different ways of looking at meal frequency and other aspects of bodybuilding.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131