advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If money was no issue... (not aas related)

I’d buy a thousand acres and build the nicest ranch in the world. I’d give a whole slew of ppl great paying jobs to tend what was needed tend to. I’d eat only what came from that ranch all organic free range everything grass fed beef and have my full time chef prepare my family of four 3 meals a day. What could be run on solar energy would be. I’d have the best lawyer money could buy at my side at all times and I’d also have my own personal physician on payroll as well. I’d have a private jet and a helicopter. Security around the clock. My wife loves old cars so she’d have a garage that’d put Jay Leno’s to shame. I’d have a huge man made lake filled with Large and smallmouth bass and spend most of my days on the lake. Honestly I wouldn’t travel much ima home body for the most part I’d basically build the world I wanted around me lol.

Cars. So many I want. It's not the price that kills me at this point...it's the damned insurance. Brutal.

And WW2 military antiques. That stuff appreciates better than many stocks.

I'd collect new pussy every single day. I would also buy a bunch of Ferraris. I always loved them but they are over priced, but sense we are talking about money never being an issue. I would have a helicopter, private jet, and a few nice homes. Have to have a monster home somewhere in the mountains where it snows....away from everything and everyone. I would def collect a bunch of guns....maybe have a shooting range in my homes.
Ever seen that movie There Will be Blood when the main character is living in this huge mansion with a bowling alley and every other dam thing and spends his days drinking and using a random hallway as a shooting range blasting away plates and porcelain vases!

No, she lives a few doors up. She does every day 6.30am to 9.30am to get the kids ready for school, breakfast, clean up, washing, etc.
Then 5pm to 10pm, cleaning, washing, tyding up, dinner, putting the kids to sleep. All day Wed for a thorough clean of the house. Tue is her day off. Freed me up enormously, since I am a single dad, but I have businesses to run too.
You really need her bad then if you are a single dad. That is rough. I think your kids are a bit younger than mine too and probably require more attention/care. Mine are in high school and aged 16 and 17. That is really good that she lives so close and you don't have to worry about paying for her room and board at your home.

Cars. So many I want. It's not the price that kills me at this point...it's the damned insurance. Brutal.

And WW2 military antiques. That stuff appreciates better than many stocks.
Try paying for teenagers! My daughter just started driving and its going to be an extra $1500 a year just for her. That's not adding another car. Ive got one more that will start next year so that will be another extra $1500. Insurance is so high these days. We are paying $4000 a year now for car insurance before we add my next daughter then it will be about $5500. Then I also have my Porsche 911 insured and it runs about $1500 a year.

Also consider home owners insurance on top of that! Insurance feels like a racket!

Ever seen that movie There Will be Blood when the main character is living in this huge mansion with a bowling alley and every other dam thing and spends his days drinking and using a random hallway as a shooting range blasting away plates and porcelain vases!
I need to watch this! I never heard of it. Got great reviews.

I would want a custom pirate ship. There’s one for sale in ST Lucia. I would then hire people who know how to man a boat because I habe no clue, I just like the open ocean.

Less weird things....a home in Montana, maybe like 10 head of cattle. 1971 or 72 Chevelle 396 SS.

Oh and also working on second divorce so I’d want a fast pass to the bunny ranch with my own room always available.

If there’s any money left over I’d fund research on ketamine, psychedelics, and other treatments for depression and anxiety

I need to watch this! I never heard of it. Got great reviews.

This an awesome film you won’t be disappointed

Also consider home owners insurance on top of that! Insurance feels like a racket!
It is a racket until you need it. I pay over $120k/y in insurances (life, health, cars, home, etc). Never needed them, but imagine if I cancel them and THEN I need them??

It is a racket until you need it. I pay over $120k/y in insurances (life, health, cars, home, etc). Never needed them, but imagine if I cancel them and THEN I need them??
Yeah, that's the thing. My wife took out a term life policy that runs until she is about 65 years old. I don't think we will worry about life insurance after that. She locked in the rate when she was young, so that was nice. Once the kids are grown up and self sufficient then we wont have to worry too much. If a person plans right they will have plenty of investments that will be inherited on their passing.

Try paying for teenagers! My daughter just started driving and its going to be an extra $1500 a year just for her. That's not adding another car. Ive got one more that will start next year so that will be another extra $1500. Insurance is so high these days. We are paying $4000 a year now for car insurance before we add my next daughter then it will be about $5500. Then I also have my Porsche 911 insured and it runs about $1500 a year.

I pay $6500 a year for 5 cars and a motorcycle.. I had to insurance shop my ZR1, progressive wanted $300/month and I have zero points. I found a place out in cali that insures exotic cars, and like you I pay $1500 for the year. Mind you, I have limited miles, but I never drive over 3000 miles a year on it anyways. I hate insurance companies, especially health insurance. They never want to pay for anything and always try to weasel their way out of it and/or pass the buck to someone else..

I pay $6500 a year for 5 cars and a motorcycle.. I had to insurance shop my ZR1, progressive wanted $300/month and I have zero points. I found a place out in cali that insures exotic cars, and like you I pay $1500 for the year. Mind you, I have limited miles, but I never drive over 3000 miles a year on it anyways. I hate insurance companies, especially health insurance. They never want to pay for anything and always try to weasel their way out of it and/or pass the buck to someone else..
What cars do you have?

Well first I'd get a top of the line, tricked out with all my favorites, bass boat.........and a few more rods/reels.
Then I'd get a couple of dwarf caimans. I'd put them in a huge, natural looking enclosure.

What cars do you have?
Dodge Ram, Toyota Highlander, Trailblazer, Ford Ranger, and ZR1.. My new policy just came in the mail and I think Im going to drop the coverage on 2 just to basic, Im hoping it drops at least $1000.. I know if I move to different state, my insurance will be cut in half. Just out of the blue I called an insurance company based in ohio and sure enough the coverage is almost half what Im paying now for 4 vehicles..
ZR1 I am keeping on exotic car policy..

Yeah, insurance is a necessary evil in this world. I use Hagerty for my car insurance. Its nice because you set the value of the car you are insuring, and as long as they approve that then that is the value you get if the car is totaled. I did some looking and the Kelly Blue Book is low for my car and I see them selling for about $10,000 to $15,000 more than what a regular car insurance company would pay me for it so I went to Hagerty. All you have to do is take pictures of your car and I also sent them the invoices for work I had done on it. My wife got hit by a drunk once and we got ripped off on the value of her car when they totaled it, and that was just an old Acura TL. I learned after that.

Yeah, insurance is a necessary evil in this world. I use Hagerty for my car insurance. Its nice because you set the value of the car you are insuring, and as long as they approve that then that is the value you get if the car is totaled. I did some looking and the Kelly Blue Book is low for my car and I see them selling for about $10,000 to $15,000 more than what a regular car insurance company would pay me for it so I went to Hagerty. All you have to do is take pictures of your car and I also sent them the invoices for work I had done on it. My wife got hit by a drunk once and we got ripped off on the value of her car when they totaled it, and that was just an old Acura TL. I learned after that.
I called Hagerty, I got better price with the place Im with now. They wouldn't let me set the value of my car right away, they would only insure it for what I paid for it, minus the taxes. They said I could change the value after 6 months, which I did. I had to do all the picture things too, and they want to make sure the car is in a covered garage, etc. But I agree, they are evil, and if I get a chance to stick it to them good, I will..

Money is not an issue for me..... I have few odd habits I think other's would find excessive and possibly irresponsible. I collect knives, specifically frame lock flippers and chef's knives. I have cases and cases and cases of knives. Also guns, but its not as bad as the knives. My favorite toy is a chemical rectifying business I've built up over the last two years. It was very expensive but it generates tons of revenue to invest into itself so it's a lot of fun. I also am getting into farming I got acres to farm grain on because I thought it would be fun and it has but starting a farm from scratch has been a money pit but hey so was the plant when I started it. Anyways thats what I do with my rather modest fuck you money. And Maple and Hickory trees. I guess also I should mention dogs.

I called Hagerty, I got better price with the place Im with now. They wouldn't let me set the value of my car right away, they would only insure it for what I paid for it, minus the taxes. They said I could change the value after 6 months, which I did. I had to do all the picture things too, and they want to make sure the car is in a covered garage, etc. But I agree, they are evil, and if I get a chance to stick it to them good, I will..
That's good you got a better price. Haggerty let me set the value up front before I even started, I liked that. We use Safeco for all of our other insurance, but I went to Hagerty for the Porsche. Its a good thing I don't have the Porsche on the main car insurance carrier Safeco because if I did they would have rated my daughter on it who is 16 and just started driving. I learned that when you have more than one car that they rate each driver on every car, even the cars that the person isn't listed on as driving. So the cost on all the 3 other cars we own went up when we added her. The Porsche was unaffected because its on a different policy with a different carrier. This makes sense because then every car you own is insured with everyone driving in your home. I think my Porsche would still be covered with my daughter driving as long as I am in the car with her, but i need to check on that. Not sure how that works. I think the insured driver is allowed to have others drive that car if they are along for the ride.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131