over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could change..

BBB

IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING...
would have to be to not take that first hit of pot back when i was 13... i could have started weight training long ago... as opposed to starting when i was like 21...
and maybe go back and change some things in some past relationships......
that would about do it

BigBoyJ said:
Well, a few weeks ago, a trainer I work with asked me to have sex with her. I mean, this girl is fuckin' HOT. But, she's married. She wanted to have sex with me, but she said her husband had to be there....watching. That freaked me out. I'm too much of an alpha-male to have another man around, even if it's his wife I'm banging. Anyway, I ended up telling her no. Not only that, I kind of made her feel like a sick freak (which I guess she kind of is). Anyway, I just wish I handled that differently. Like, I should have told her to just make sure I didn't KNOW her husband was watching.... :D Really, I still don't know how I should've handled that situation. It just really hurts me that I passed up some hot ass. That makes me sad.

And before anyone starts flaming me for thinking of screwing a married woman. Well, if you saw her, you'd understand why it was so tempting. And by the way, I've never screwed anyone in a relationship and I've never cheated on anyone. That's why it messed with my head.

Still though, in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder what kind of memories I could've made with her in that three minutes of bliss.

That happened to me last year. Man and wife payed me to do his wife while he watched. yeah... I did it and it was damned worth it.

SS

bigbaldbulldog said:
If you cold change one thing you said or did what would it be and why?

This is going to be a rough one. Have to think about it because I really don't regret anything. Stripping for money, military, stupid stuff I did, sell my body... hmmmm get back with you.

SS

I live with little regrets but the ones i have are big ones REAL big ones.

Mine would have to be letting the best relationship slip away because I choose to do drugs and party with people and pursue all those bullshit interests at the time.

She was awsome and was pregnant with my kid and i was a dumbass just released minor league baseball player whose interests were getting fucked up and chasing ass around, and I cared little for anything else. She ended up miscarrying and things fell apart soon after. That is the one thing in life I wish I could have done differently was try and have a better relationship than I did with her. I am now lucky to be friends with her and have her in my life and I wish her nothing but happiness.

Ok I got it! Ok.. I meet this chick at the Night Club... drunk off my ass I wake up the next morning next to her.. I turn to her and said "when are you going to finish the bottom 1/2 of your sex change?"

SS

hahahahaha OMG I kill me! no that never happened... I still don't know what to say to this one.

SS

BigBoyJ said:
Well, a few weeks ago, a trainer I work with asked me to have sex with her. I mean, this girl is fuckin' HOT. But, she's married. She wanted to have sex with me, but she said her husband had to be there....watching. That freaked me out. I'm too much of an alpha-male to have another man around, even if it's his wife I'm banging. Anyway, I ended up telling her no. Not only that, I kind of made her feel like a sick freak (which I guess she kind of is). Anyway, I just wish I handled that differently. Like, I should have told her to just make sure I didn't KNOW her husband was watching.... :D Really, I still don't know how I should've handled that situation. It just really hurts me that I passed up some hot ass. That makes me sad.

And before anyone starts flaming me for thinking of screwing a married woman. Well, if you saw her, you'd understand why it was so tempting. And by the way, I've never screwed anyone in a relationship and I've never cheated on anyone. That's why it messed with my head.

Still though, in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder what kind of memories I could've made with her in that three minutes of bliss.

its never too late bro. tell her at work tomorrow you are up for it as long as her husband isnt there. then wink at her, so she gets the point you just dont wanna know he's there. kind of fooling yourself i guess. hahaa

later

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner