over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If You Don't Want to get Upset, Don't Read This

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From MESO-Rx Bodybuilding News
Intravenous Steroid Use at Florida State University?
Excerpt:
A STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHES US ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE TO BE USED INTRAVENOUSLY AND THEY MAY CAUSE "LIMB LOSS"

I'm sure that most MESO-Rx readers are have grown accustomed to the ignorance and misinformation regularly published in mainstream media newspapers regarding anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS). Every day I read about the exaggerated and overstated (if not completely erroneous) dangers of AAS in the news. So my expectations regarding journalistic reporting is low. But today I came across a media story that is so blatantly stupid and misinformed that even I was shocked and appalled.

"'They make you lose weight, look strong and give you that desired six-pack. In today's society these things have become real important. But steroids also provide a rush, which becomes addictive. You crave the rush, physically and psychologically. This is why most people take steroids intravenously, because it hits them quicker, right before they go to the gym.' [Dan Moore, Health Educator at Florida State University's Thagard Student Health Center.] Intravenously injecting steroids is primarily the reason for HIV/Aids being a side effect of usage, as many steroid users share needles."

Did he say that AAS need to be injected intravenously? It is one thing to ignorant, but it is dangerous and irresponsible to express such information in the capacity of a "student health educator" at a university. By suggesting that the proper way to use AAS is to inject them intravenously, he is providing instruction (albeit unintentionally) to not-so-bright first time users. After all, Mr. Moore is a Florida State University educator, health care professional (and presumably a steroid 'expert'), with experience in drug education and substance abuse treatment. He must know the very basics of how AAS are used and abused?

Does Florida State University have any sort of standards by which "health educators" must abide? If so, I would hope such irresponsible and potentially harmful statements would be sufficient for a censure.

You can read the entire article on the FSUnews.com website at:
**broken link removed**

how much you wanna bet that fat fucker has never touched a barbell in his life. peice of shit asshole...

squatter

ATTENTION....

Merry Christmas everybody, here is good ol' Dan's contact info. Let's do our part to let him know how his ignorance can be dangerous, especially when it's reported as fact!!!

Dan Moore, BA
Health Educator/Coordinator of Education and Training Programs
Advisor for KARMA (Knowing about Responsible Management of Alcohol)
(850) 644-8871 or [email protected]

fsu huh
i know a few bros down that a way, guna give em a call, this fucker needs taught a lesson
frk

I just sent him a polite email...

Informing him that his facts are based on hype and error. Please do the same without ripping him a new asshole as he will take that as the dreaded roid rage. I for one would like to see a retraction and a reprint of the way it really is.

i did send him a pic Of ronnie 03 olympia doing a crab pose LOL

juice gone wild

oh you guys didn't here the newest one that I heard... Steroids make you senile.

What kills me about this is it comes from FSU. There altheltic programs are some of the most "supplemented" in the country. You would think that there would be more knowledge than this floating around the campus. There is no place for gross ignorance of this caliber.

I ripped the Editor and Author via email.

very unfortunate, hearing that kind of shit just rubs me the wrong way. uneducated idiots.

dolphinchunks said:
Read the comments, they absolutely rip into him.

Fuck yes! This guy is getting his ass chewed and embarrased. I joined in on the fun. :D

great job, juicers across the world! ;)

Dan Moore quoted professional

The picture below is the guy who the writer of this article got all his quotes from, and these are his credentials

Education: B.A. in psychology from FSU in 1999

Experience: Worked in several areas of substance abuse treatment prior to coming to Thagard, Active in the community volunteering for Big Bend Cares and the American Red Cross.

Focus: His main focus at FSU is alcohol and drug education and is the advisor of KARMA (Knowing About Responsible Management of Alcohol).

This is his motto:

“Students today are bombarded with information; I believe it is my job to help them sort out the facts from the myth.

Attachments

• danmoore.jpg
    danmoore.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 273
Jonnyel said:
The picture below is the guy who the writer of this article got all his quotes from, and these are his credentials

Education: B.A. in psychology from FSU in 1999

Experience: Worked in several areas of substance abuse treatment prior to coming to Thagard, Active in the community volunteering for Big Bend Cares and the American Red Cross.

Focus: His main focus at FSU is alcohol and drug education and is the advisor of KARMA (Knowing About Responsible Management of Alcohol).

This is his motto:

“Students today are bombarded with information; I believe it is my job to help them sort out the facts from the myth.

this guy looks like a putts

douche bag

here's his full contact info.................fuckin tard...i called him an ass clown....lol

Brendan Murphy
Lifestyles Editor
FSView & Florida Flambeau
(850) 561-6653 ext 229
(850) 574-2485 Editorial FAX
[email protected]

Justin Rucki
Editor-in-Chief
FSView & Florida Flambeau
(850) 561-6653 ext 209
(850) 574-2485 Editorial FAX
[email protected]

AS users share needles? What's next? They rob old ladies for the next "fix"? :rolleyes:

What I wouldn't give to be in one of that fuckers classes. I always LOVED trashing my professors on their misinformation when I was in college.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131