over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf

vitor

Registered
What are some of your experices with IGF? It looks to be very interesting.

100mcg/day gives a very nice 3D look to the body.

It usually comes in 1mg or 5mg vials. NEVER buy the premixed version as it's bullshit! As soon as it's mixed, IGF-1 has to be frozen.
If you have the protein binding solution (VERY hard to get) mix it in the vial and you can just inject once a day. If you just have normal injection water, you have to divide your daily dose into 4 and have 4 separate injections every day.

I was going

I was going to get 1gram, and do 20mcg grams a day for 30days to see what happens, I guess im expecting some fat loss and some added growth with my current cycle.

What exactly do you mean by 3d?

It's hard to describe. Let's just say that gear makes you big, but still keeps you looking like 2D. GH increases your quality of the muscles. But you still look like 2D. IGF-1 makes you look 3D... everything posps out, you are starting to look like a cartoon.

20mcg is not enough. I believe that the studies were indicating that one should use 0.8mcg per kg of bodyweight. So a 100kg (220lb) bodybuilder should use 80mcg/day. Since each vial is 1mg, then it will last 10 days at 100mcg/day.

Yeah I use 50mcg in morn and 50 after workout and A is right. It gives your body this weird cartoon look. That is if it is real.heheh

RY

Hmm

I was pondering ordering some, it was 250mcg for 250$, does that seem too expesive? Thanks for all the help, im trying to LOOK 3D..

I have no experience with IGF, but it is interesting. How long do you retain the 3D look? Just while on? At $250 per 250mcg, at 50mcg twice a day, that sounds SUPER expensive. Perhaps this is a pre-contest drug? I have heard people talk about IGF, and most say they don't see any significant results from it. There's a good chance that they don't know how to use it right, though, so don't take my (or their) word for it.

So, honestly is the 'permanent' end result worth adding IGF to a cycle?

Yeah

For some dumb reason I was under the assumption it was 250$ for 1 mg of it, which would be wonderful but since it is so costly I might wait, i know it is good stuff though.

That is way too expensive. I only know of one guy that has genuine IGF-1 and he charges $200-$250 for 1mg.

I didn't even know that it comes in 250mcg. As far as I know it only comes in 100mcg, 1mg and 5mg.

DO NOT get premixed shit!! Anything over $300 per mg is a rip IMO.

RY

"Animal & Friends" .

Well, Animal and his buddies appear to reconstitute the hormone in 1ml of benzyl alcohol and just keep it in the fridge without harming the AA Chain. Draw out 10iu's for 100mcg or 5iu's for 50mcg, then draw some sterile water into the syringe and inject it.

I remember a few years back getting 2mg, mixxed it with 10cc benzyl alcohol and 2cc sterile water and freezing 40 pins with 50mcg each. Paid about $700 for those 2mg too. Wasn't worth 700 big ones, but for $250/mg I'm really tempted to use it again. Did 50mcg a day for 20 days then went off until the next month started. Used it 2 months total. Gave a better quality to my physique, like everything "poped". I did about 50/50 subq/intramuscular injections. It's been 2 years since I've seen anybody who still carried it, go figure.

Math Question

It is deffintely 250$ per mg, but I emailed the source and he was stating that it was 250mcg per MG. Is my math funny or wrong their? I assumed 1mg = 1000mcg's. Thanks alot

Yes your math is funny!!

1mg = 1000mcg.

He probably meant 250mcg per ml. But I don't know of any brand at that concentration unless he diluted it.

Macdaddy

Macdaddy said:
Yes your math is funny!!

1mg = 1000mcg.

He probably meant 250mcg per ml. But I don't know of any brand at that concentration unless he diluted it.

Macdaddy

For anything to be 'per ml' it means that it's already diluted, which means it's bunk.

IGF-1 HAS to be frozen after it's mixed. After it's mixed, even shaking it destroys it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws