over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Incredibly Odd Leg Sensation

GetYucked

Registered
Around 10 days ago I started a "blast"

mk-677/ 250 mg test / 400 mg tren.

Over the last couple of days, I've had this odd feeling in both of legs in the exact same spot. If you view the picture below, the sensation is roughly just below the bottom of the dots . **broken link removed**

I'm sitting here and it feels as if I"m stretching my quad/hips, but I"m doing nothing. During legs today I went to do some leg press, the feeling was intensified BIG time, I couldn't make it past 10 reps even while at a warm up weight. I went to the abductor, and anytime I got into anything more than a extremely light weight, my hip area would tighten up to the point I couldn't do a rep.

It's not painful at all, just a bit annoying as it's only started happening in the last couple of days.

Hey bro!

I think I know that sensation that you are feeling. It can be a few things. Inflammation, needing to stretch, and it could be your IT Band is extremely tight. I would get that throbbing inflamed feeling just even sitting on the chase lounge at night watching tv. It's so weird, you think the pain is coming from a certain area and when you start stretching and foam rolling, you realize it's not from the area you think it is! lol

However, I highly recommend you stretch your quads/hams and spend some time on a high density foam roller on your IT Band. It almost like hitting the outer sweep of your Quad. It hurts but don't resist it and tighten your muscles up, just let it roll over so you can work everything out. If you are not already taking Curcumin (phytosome w/mervia), I recommend it for it's anti-inflamatory properties. I hope this helps because if it's the same thing that I experienced, it was very uncomfortable.

-Baseline

Thanks for the reply.

I've been foam rolling and stretching out my whole body at least twice a week for months now. I'll do the body part that I'm lifting that day plus one other. Like today I foam rolled my back, glutes, hips, quads, hams, adductor, and IT band. I'll usually do around 30 passes per part plus a total of 10 mins of stretching.

I'll see if increasing the leg rolling helps as well as the listed supplement. It's just really odd timing with starting a new blast.

Sounds like a labrum issue, your IT band is on the side of the leg, not where you describe. If it was IT band related, it would probably be bursitis not tendinitis, which means stretching and rolling would make it worse.

Last edited:
Its a bilateral sacro-iliac fixation. You need a chiro that can diagnose this.
Probably form squatting or dead lifting.

Its a bilateral sacro-iliac fixation. You need a chiro that can diagnose this.
Probably form squatting or dead lifting.

Thank you for the info. Ive been having the same issue as of late. Thought my lack of hip ROM lately was due to me getting older or the cold weather. I scheduled an appt with my chiro this week. Thanks again

i get that too after squatting or deadlifting just like john said... super weird feeling... i feel it when it occurs most when i lay down flat..

I had a similar issue. Was worried i tore my labrum. MRI said it was ok but imflamed and had bursitis. Lasted a couple months until i took a month of squatting, deadlifting and sled off. Im good now.

Your bursitis will probably come back though. If the posterior hip joints ( sacro-iliacs) aren't moving well, the anterior hips (femur-acetabulum) will compensate, inflame, and wear out faster. I believe this to be the cause of most hip joint problems.

If you lie on the ground, and pull your knee up and over to the other side at 90' hip with knee bent, you would feel a pull in the butt, this the SI's are to tight. If you sit Yoga style and the hip hurts, its more the front joints. Called Ortelani's test.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...5EF3DB9F3697B9F0B9AC1E9182BA1&selectedIndex=3

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner