over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infrared Grill worth it

Donzi

Registered
my grill is shot and its time for a new one. Anyone own an Infrared grill? How do they make your food taste? Do you like it better than propane?
Thanks

my grill is shot and its time for a new one. Anyone own an Infrared grill? How do they make your food taste? Do you like it better than propane?
Thanks

it all depends...i love mine, and i really know how to cook..if you dont have a very good understanding of the finer points of cooking you are just going to burn A LOT of food...these things get really hot..

they still use propane...the food taste as good as you can cook, but the intense heat makes your searing a lot better..

i sell about 200 infrared grills a year where i work.. maybe more.. great grill.. but they can get hot like stated above.. a bit of a learning curve.. but worth it once ya get it down..

I dont see the need for all that heat really.. I cook low and slow all my meats especially expensive marinated steaks and london broils. I use natural gas which is just really convenient since my yard is set up that way but a nice stainless steel grill is fine imo.

I have gas grill for quick outdoor cooking.

A big green egg for those weekend outings when I have more time.

And the foreman deluxe, with adjustable digital temp and timer for the rainy days, or when I am too tired from training to deal with the outdoor grills.

Never used the infrared though... But I personally am happy with the three I have for now.

I love mine, well my wife uses it, but the food is awesome and you can make a mean unfried chicken on it) It looks and tastes like fried chicken but no frying involved. Exeess fat and stuff go to the bottome. so it is leaner yet way yummy grub.

I love mine, well my wife uses it, but the food is awesome and you can make a mean unfried chicken on it) It looks and tastes like fried chicken but no frying involved. Exeess fat and stuff go to the bottome. so it is leaner yet way yummy grub.

Sounds very interesting...i will have to look into one of these grills

they are good. I prefer my traeger smoker pellet grill over anything though.

it all depends...i love mine, and i really know how to cook..if you dont have a very good understanding of the finer points of cooking you are just going to burn A LOT of food...these things get really hot..

they still use propane...the food taste as good as you can cook, but the intense heat makes your searing a lot better..

Hell yea! I love mine for sure. It preheats so fast in comparison to a regular grill. I can finally make carne asada cut meat crispy on the outside and still be medium rare within. That was impossible BIE (Before Infrared Era).

What benefits does an infrared grill offer?

What benefits does an infrared grill offer?

there used to be a woman in my gym where i worked we referred to as "The Food Nazi" cause whatever we ate she yelled at us for. Salads had pesticides, mc donalds..well you know, and grilling gave off carcinogenic products. She was shredded and knew here shit being a Jay Rob sponsored athlete but imo your gonna get cancer from everything so at-least let me bbq my fucking meat lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws