over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable cbd

You bought bunk cbd, unfortunately a lot have, the industry has done a terrible job of quality control, which results in people such as yourself, who’ll never try cbd again.when i was buying it retail, 1/2 - 3/4 i bought was bunk, pissed me off.
Also under dose.

I also believe CBd does nothing. I wasted a lot of money on believing people’s bullshit. Hoping it would do what thc did for me. It did not help me sleep. Did nothing for anxiety. It did Not help with pain or inflammation. It did nothing for my appetite or digestion. It did nothing. All forms. Nothing at all. Complete waste of money. The only people Iv actually see or heard praising it’s benefits are the ones selling the snake oil. Everyone I know that’s used it said the same thing. It does nothing.
We have CBD receptors all over in our body. First time you get CBD in your life it was from mothers milk.

This Copy and paste.
The endocannabinoid system and its receptors are of great importance during prenatal development, but they are also relevant after childbirth. Not everybody is aware that there are already natural cannabinoids in breast milk and what role they play in the development of a human.

In 2004, the European Journal of Pharmacology published a study that stated that all humans are born with cannabinoid receptors, suggesting that endocannabinoids and their receptors have a strong influence during pre and postnatal development.

Previously, during the 1970’s, it was shown that endocannabinoids could be involved in processes related to food and appetite. However, it took 30 years for endocannabinoids to be detected in bovine and human milk. Shortly thereafter, CB1 receptors of the endocannabinoid system, were seen to develop before week 14 of gestation.

Attachments

• CB_oneandtwo-600x369.jpg
    CB_oneandtwo-600x369.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm also on the "CBD doesnt do shit" train.
I've been a cannabis user for half of my life and have several friends (i live in CA) in the cannabis biz.
All anecdotal evidence FROM THEM and FROM ME point to CBD not doing a damn thing.
This is from an anxiety, pain relief, cancer treatment, etc standpoint.
I understand that the entire market is shit and that's also probably the reason.

CBD needs some small amount of THC to really do anything benefit wise.
Maybe if the market wasn't so garbage and we got real potent CBD to test i would think otherwise...but as of right now most educated people know that u need THC to really get the good stuff from it.

Personally, i just smoke tree and pay attention to the strains as well as their THC % when i want a certain feeling.
The majority of people who say, "they don't like weed" had a bad experience with too much THC and just too many hits.
If all of us got grossly drunk our first time drinking alcohol, we'd hate it too. I've gotten a good amount of friends interested in weed again by just choosing something mild AND telling them to start small. Worked well every time.

I don't know but all I will say is I have tried 2 popular (and expensive) brands and both of them done nothing to me. I even tried a massive dose and nothing. I don't even smoke weed. I bought one for my dad as well and it done nothing for him either.

Snake oil. I’ve given it 3 tries. All 3 diff expensive and potent brands. Doesn’t do shit. I’ve never smoked pot in my life, so I can’t speak to thc. All I can say is it hasn’t helped me in the least . YMMV

I don't know but all I will say is I have tried 2 popular (and expensive) brands and both of them done nothing to me. I even tried a massive dose and nothing. I don't even smoke weed. I bought one for my dad as well and it done nothing for him either.
Popular or not ask them if they do have a blood test showing the bio availability ( blood serum concentration) I did have a few companies arguing with me regarding the better absorption patented technology that they have, now after I had tested there product they are all quiet.

If I wasn’t in the hemp industry, well, kinda (breeding / genetics / young plants), and I was judging cbd on early experiences, I’d probably be on the snake oil wagon. Even the “potent and expensive” cbd is likely bunk. The industry is screwing itself by letting so much highly underdosed product go on shelves. I make my own tincture, from distillate, and I’ll kiss your ass on the courthouse square if you took it and didn’t work. It does. There are hard scientific studies that back it up. Damn skippy a little THC amplifies it, the entourage effect is legit. I don’t touch high T cannabis as I’m sober, though accidentally decarboxylated some, took too much, was high as f during my annual review, up until then, hadn’t been high in 20 years.

Snake oil. I’ve given it 3 tries. All 3 diff expensive and potent brands. Doesn’t do shit. I’ve never smoked pot in my life, so I can’t speak to thc. All I can say is it hasn’t helped me in the least . YMMV
The one you tried probable was way under dosed. I don`t smoke but I did try some CBD with a very small amount THC. it made me fill like a had a big glass wine.

If I wasn’t in the hemp industry, well, kinda (breeding / genetics / young plants), and I was judging cbd on early experiences, I’d probably be on the snake oil wagon. Even the “potent and expensive” cbd is likely bunk. The industry is screwing itself by letting so much highly underdosed product go on shelves. I make my own tincture, from distillate, and I’ll kiss your ass on the courthouse square if you took it and didn’t work. It does. There are hard scientific studies that back it up. Damn skippy a little THC amplifies it, the entourage effect is legit. I don’t touch high T cannabis as I’m sober, though accidentally decarboxylated some, took too much, was high as f during my annual review, up until then, hadn’t been high in 20 years.
It doze not amplifies CBD see attachment, I tested. How ever THC it is beneficial for different issues.

Attachments

• CBD and THC.jpg
    CBD and THC.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 5
I don’t know if that study really shows the entourage effect on the endocannabinoid system, and the real interaction of both cannabinoids on the receptors, but wtf do I know, I’m a farmer.

I don’t know if that study really shows the entourage effect on the endocannabinoid system, and the real interaction of both cannabinoids on the receptors, but wtf do I know, I’m a farmer.
It dose not show.

To much THC can overwhelm the endocannabinoid system and can prevents the natural chemicals from doing their job properly and throws the whole system off balance.

Attachments

• NIDA10-INS2_Endocannabinoid-v1.jpg
    NIDA10-INS2_Endocannabinoid-v1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 2
Popular or not ask them if they do have a blood test showing the bio availability ( blood serum concentration) I did have a few companies arguing with me regarding the better absorption patented technology that they have, now after I had tested there product they are all quiet.

I wasn't stating there isn't any great products out there merely stating what I have personally experienced. On most subjects I research extensively and really try to understand things but this isn't one of them. In fact I have done very little research on the subject. Nor do I even care or have a passion for it so it's something I am not too bothered about. I just kept hearing about how good it was and seeing positive reviews so I figured try it out and most importantly give it to my dad because he deals with a lot of pain and the doctor wanted to stop prescribing his pain medicine.

So I used 2 brands that were getting a lot of attention and positive reviews and one had 3rd party test reports for their product. Again I am not stating there isn't good product but I ordered from fairly well established companies. If a seller has good product then great but there is obviously a lot of crap. People go on about how much aas is crap these days but I can pretty much guarantee (done it many times like all of us have) if I was 2 order some dbol or adrol or test etc from 2 random sellers I bet at least 1 gives me good results and I would most probably get something from both of them. I literally felt nothing from both CBD products and one time because it wasn't doing anything I took about 10x the recommend dose and that done nothing. It's strange because I go online on the company I used (I actually used to manage one of their shops years ago) and they have hundreds of good (genuine) reviews so it obviously works for some people.

CBD has uses but is WAY over-hyped and through my research it can perform it's duties just by being present. Meaning increasing the dose of it is basically a waste? But having some cbd is crucial for some benefits to occur.

Such as with neurogenesis. It is the THC that dose dependently increases it but SOME CBD needs to be present for it to occur. But like my nerve pain can only get a small reduction regardless of whether I use a 10-30 mg or take a whole gram of isolate in. Add THC and the more you add the lower the pain.

To much THC can overwhelm the endocannabinoid system and can prevents the natural chemicals from doing their job properly and throws the whole system off balance.

Doesn't CBD being present prevent this overload from occurring?

In my reference to the neurogenesis the most in depth study I saw showed that at some point the THC quit being neuroprotective and started being somewhat neurotoxic. ANY amount of cbd ceased the toxicity and changed it to a dose dependent genesis? Hell of a time refinding this study but I generally retain information extremely well.

I agree lots of fake stuff...I have also found some though wwhich seems to help. It took me along time to find a source I trust that works and I swear it has positive effects but to each their own. What dose per day of full spectrum do u believe is most effective?

I agree lots of fake stuff...I have also found some though wwhich seems to help. It took me along time to find a source I trust that works and I swear it has positive effects but to each their own. What dose per day of full spectrum do u believe is most effective?

Depends on the dosage of the bottle. Best results of full spec oil for myself were normally 1/2 - 3/4 dropper full of a 2500mg 30ml bottle used morning and night. Longer you hold it under the tongue the better IMO 10mins+ Never kept up with my mgs of the cbd but just went by results off that particular oil.

40-100 mg works for me, 100 at night, 40 during the day if i’ve been eating poorly and are hurting (joints). Its not magic, and though i really have no idea of a cumulative effect, it seems to be the case. Overall, body aches and pain is significantly down. As far as anxiety goes, I don’t take it for that, imo that’s better dealt with by a more holistic type approach, but in these current times, anxiety is a bitch, and we’re all dealing with it. Being sober is the key, for me.

Hmm, maybe some have a more developed EC system, some less, thus maybe cbd works for some, but not everyone. I’ve heard people say in the past they could never get high from smoking pot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131