over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection numbness in glute bad?

eckstg

Banned
I did an injection monday in the left glute 1.5ml/375mg test enanthate and as always i feel the tiny bit of discomfort of slowly sticking it in and again when it hits the muscle and a small amout when i inject the fluid which is usual and no biggie but today i hit the right glute same amount as used in left on monday but i didnt feel any discomfort when i stuck it in none when it hit muscle and none when i injected the fluid.It also seems while im slowly pressing the needle through like theres a cracking/popping feeling but no pain just numbness.

I use 22 gauge 1 and half inch pin as always.I did the injection about 13 hours ago and just checked it for hell of it and theres a small lump just under the skin but no pain very little redness.After i did the left glute monday it was mildly sore afterwards for a couple days and this one is not sore at all so far.My main concern is my glute isnt fully absorbing the testosterone.

Has anyone had similiar experiences like this one that can explain if its any type of problem?Maybe scar tissue from injecting there so many times before?

I just wanna be sure my glutes are accepting the full amount im injecting so i wont be wasting my gear.

eckstg said:
I did an injection monday in the left glute 1.5ml/375mg test enanthate and as always i feel the tiny bit of discomfort of slowly sticking it in and again when it hits the muscle and a small amout when i inject the fluid which is usual and no biggie but today i hit the right glute same amount as used in left on monday but i didnt feel any discomfort when i stuck it in none when it hit muscle and none when i injected the fluid.It also seems while im slowly pressing the needle through like theres a cracking/popping feeling but no pain just numbness.

I use 22 gauge 1 and half inch pin as always.I did the injection about 13 hours ago and just checked it for hell of it and theres a small lump just under the skin but no pain very little redness.After i did the left glute monday it was mildly sore afterwards for a couple days and this one is not sore at all so far.My main concern is my glute isnt fully absorbing the testosterone.

Has anyone had similiar experiences like this one that can explain if its any type of problem?Maybe scar tissue from injecting there so many times before?

I just wanna be sure my glutes are accepting the full amount im injecting so i wont be wasting my gear.
this is a good question for the begginers forum. BUT, having said that Im feeling froggy today so Ill take a closer look at your question.
"no pain or numbness" -thats good, shouldnt be that way.
It takes time to obsorb the test, I cant say how long, thats a variable between different users but it isnt immediate by any means.
cracking and popping is normal. Its a funny sensation at the very least and I think the lack of pain your sensing is you getting used the the injection process. Me personaly, I only have pain during the fluid injection. Not really pain, just a general discomfort.
a few days of swelling is not uncommon. If redness continues and pain increases I would suggest looking up abscesses in the search forum for symptoms (but it sounds like your gonna be ok so dont loose to much sleep over it).
Keep your procedure (injection) clean and re-read the begginers forum suggestions on doing this. If you have further complications see a doctor, none of us are so keep that in mind. If you have further questions, the faster responses will come to you in the begginers forum.
Scar tissue happens.
I think your gonna be ok buddy!

Last edited:
Rotate your sites, you are going to build up scar tissue. That's what is starting to happen.

oldfella said:
Rotate your sites, you are going to build up scar tissue. That's what is starting to happen.
Bump oldfella...Think I told ya pretty much the same thing on Aboard...

THXS for input

Thxs alot people for your responses and taking your time to help me out and im sorry that i should have put this in beginners instead of here.I wasnt all that worried untill i noticed the lump underneath the skin 13 hours after injection then i got worried and thought it could be serious since it has never happened before and jumped strait into forums to ask around.Again all your input has been very helpfull and thxs alot!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear