over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and death

Geoffke

Banned
What dose could be lethal?
Would death occur quickely and painless?

Thanks

Geoffke, why do you ask?

I would hope that you are not considering such a drastic solution to a personal situation. Anytime you feel like you are a danger to yourself [if this is indeed what you are considering] please check yourself into an emergency room and explain your situation immediately. If I am off base here, please disregard this post.

Yeah dude, I agree. Your questions sound scary. If there is something wrong, even though I don't know you, I am hear for ya bro. If you need to talk to someone pm me.

If your questions are legit, and your not planning on doing anything to yourself than ignore what I said. But the way they are being asked has kind of got me worried.

Peace,
VG

Geoffke man, waar zijt ge weer mee bezig :D

Geoffke just wants it too bad (a nice physique that is), I say you should definately not be using it whatsoever

Sigmund Roid said:
I would hope that you are not considering such a drastic solution to a personal situation. Anytime you feel like you are a danger to yourself [if this is indeed what you are considering] please check yourself into an emergency room and explain your situation immediately. If I am off base here, please disregard this post.

I never asked anyone for help and probably never will.
But thanks for your concern, I'm not a danger to myself at
this moment, it goes up and down.
I can be very happy, then an hour later I'm so depressed.
It's weird.

Vanilla-Gorilla said:
Yeah dude, I agree. Your questions sound scary. If there is something wrong, even though I don't know you, I am hear for ya bro. If you need to talk to someone pm me.

If your questions are legit, and your not planning on doing anything to yourself than ignore what I said. But the way they are being asked has kind of got me worried.

Peace,
VG

Thanks, I appreciate your kindness

Bro that doesn't sound good at all... Happy one minute, depressed enough to ask such a question as you ask earlier in the thread is scary... You need some help... You seem to be bi polar... There are meds that can fix that bro! Just seek some help... Like VG said, if you need someone to talk to pm me bro!! I'd be happy to talk or help any way that I can... Take care bro!!
Swerve

this moment, it goes up and down

Sorry to here about your troubles bro. How long you been feeling this way. Have you ever thought about harming youself in the past.

Hey Geoffke dont mess with the insulin its not a painlesss death by the way seizures etc. I remember when you first joined us here so I am worried about you as well.

I would rather see you using enourmous amounts of Test and other stuff 10grams a week than play with insulin hang in their thing will look up for you soon bro. MM

this post here shows how much more mature and caring the guys are
compared to the other boards. Man, the other boards would have a
field day with this one. Stupid jokes and all kinda shit. It's always
good to have people who care for one an other and that's what we
need cause we all have something in common. Thats My opinion

Last edited:
Geoffke said:
It's weird.

Hey Geoffke,

I know you don't really know me and I really don't know you. BUT I too remember when you first started posting here and it worried me about some of your pos'ts. So as I say I will admit I really don't know you but bro that does NOT mean I do not care about you and what happens to you.

So now I am going to ask you a favor. Please reread where you said "I can be very happy, then an hour later I am depressed. It's weird." But I am guessing that you are depressed and then all of a sudden an hour or two later you are not depressed right?

Well buddy then killing yourself is a PERMANENT solution to a temporary problem. You KNOW you are going to get out of the depression eventually correct? Because you ALWAYS have before and you ALWAYS will. BUT if you kill yourself well that of course is permanent.

You said it is weird. No bro it is NOT weird. Look you are from an entirely different country than many other guys here and yet many of us have had similar (horrible feelings that NOTHING is good that EVERYTHING is bad and there is NO hope) well if it cuts accross Nationality lines then it shows you are NOT alone and that it happens in humans all accross the world. It is simply a reaction that your body and brain goes through which makes some impulses fire or not fire in your brain and you get depressed.

Geoffke, if you had a stomach ache today and then you got it over and over and over again and it would not stop what would you do? maybe go to the Dr or research what might be causing it right?

This is the same. It is just something that is chemically wrong in your body and is screwing up your mind and making you think bad. There IS a cure available. Believe me I KNOW what I am talking about personally. When I got the right medicine I thought WHY didn't I do this YEARS ago.
So go get the Dr. to give you some medicine to make you better.

BTW if you want to PM me I am happy to call and talk, I don't care about the long distance charges.

CROWLER

Last edited:
Geoffke said:
It's weird.

from what you describe you are bi polar. untreated it will not go away and in all likelihood it will destroy the rest of your life. it sounds like you don't wish to seek help because you believe you can handle this problem yourself and/or you think needing help makes you weak. you are wrong.

i was once in a very similar place to where you are now and i thought much the same as you do now. i was wrong and due to my own stubborness i allowed it to destroy nearly everything worthwhile in my life. mental illness is hell and treatment is the ONLY way you will overcome it. trust me seeking help will drastically improve your life while killing yourself will only end it.

do you consider a diabetic weak because they need to inject insulin? would you think less of them for it? if you were diabetic would you refuse to inject insulin? there is very little difference between your problem and that of a diabetic. think about it and take care of yourself

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner