over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is a good ECA available anywhere?

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive tried all types of stimulants / far burners and it seems like I can not find any type of good ole ECA anywhere. I cant tolerate anything with Yohimbine in it. Stuff makes me get nausea and clammy lol. Anybody know a good place for just plain ECA?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive tried all types of stimulants / far burners and it seems like I can not find any type of good ole ECA anywhere. I cant tolerate anything with Yohimbine in it. Stuff makes me get nausea and clammy lol. Anybody know a good place for just plain ECA?
Depending on your location you can buy Bronkaid or Primatine in the pharmacy then the next isle over get caffeine tabs

Attachments

m314

Registered
Ephedrine is cheap at Walgreens. Caffeine pills are cheaper and available at every drug store, grocery store, and gas station. Aspirin is everywhere too if you think you need it.

m314

Registered
Yeah. Especially for guys that don't want that guaifenesin crap cut into the product.
Ephedrine was banned in supplement products in the US years ago. "ECA" supplements on the market now contain ephedra extract with the ephedrine removed, like decaf coffee. Ephedrine is still legal as an OTC medicine, so that's why everyone gets it at Walgreens or CVS.

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Kaizen ephedrine HCL is still sold inexpensively in 8mg tabs in Canada; although I believe it is illegal for them to ship it to the US. So you would have to know someone personally or find a shop that is willing to take the risk.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Honestly, not a rep or anything...but try Shredabull Project AD.
I never really any fat burners. But i can tolerate clen (and enjoy it) and usually do a 2 week run on that...THEN switch over to Shredabull. It's honestly the strongest OTC fat burner I've ever tried.

I just started using it 4 days ago (last time was my last contest like a year ago) and woooo...its killer.
That and 5-10mg of Yohimbine Hcl and my shit. Im wiped.

socialdfan

Registered
I buy out their entire stock. No kidding.
I would also try to. Buying Primatene or whatever then adding caffeine, aspirin, etc is nowhere near what Xenadrine did for me. Very early Hydroxycut did the same.

Biggerp73

Registered
How many extra calories per day does good ECA burn? If you cut that many from your diet, it should be the same, if not better, results (less stress on the CNS, etc).

m314

Registered
How many extra calories per day does good ECA burn? If you cut that many from your diet, it should be the same, if not better, results (less stress on the CNS, etc).
Ephedrine doesn't burn a lot of extra calories compared to DNP. Appetite suppression is the real strength of ephedrine. Short cycles allow for steep deficits without feeling hungry or drained of energy. Of course you could accomplish the same thing with willpower if you don't want extra stress on the CNS.

The stimulant and appetite suppression effects wear off in the first few weeks, so it's best to run it in short cycles.

rookx750

Registered
Your local drug store ?????? Then you can make it however you want.

Nokturn

Registered
Newbies
Depending on your location you can buy Bronkaid or Primatine in the pharmacy then the next isle over get caffeine tabs
thanks for posting pics. I forgot how easy it was to make the stack. Headed to Walgreens Tomorrow for my new fasted cardio stack

jeroendebleser

Registered
I've read claims of up to a 10% increase in BMR with ECA but I don't believe those claims. As said before, it's strength lies in the appetite suppression part. If you want to burn more calories, take T3 or DNP.

USMuscle9403

Registered
I've read claims of up to a 10% increase in BMR with ECA but I don't believe those claims. As said before, it's strength lies in the appetite suppression part. If you want to burn more calories, take T3 or DNP.
I don't, either. Those are low dose DNP numbers and ECA ain't that lol. Over time, ECA seems to work less and less for me. The appetite suppressant effects only last a couple days for me now. Other than that, it's just an energy boost if on low calories. You'll get drier from ECA but I don't think anything that results in much actual, measurable fat loss.

jeroendebleser

Registered
I don't, either. Those are low dose DNP numbers and ECA ain't that lol. Over time, ECA seems to work less and less for me. The appetite suppressant effects only last a couple days for me now. Other than that, it's just an energy boost if on low calories. You'll get drier from ECA but I don't think anything that results in much actual, measurable fat loss.
Agreed.

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thanks for all the input fellas. I use it more to get a good kick and wake up. When I turned 52 I hit a freaking wall lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dylantsang