over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS BN Still around

Mammot

Newbies
Is this old fool still around, or did he end up in prision yet?

If anyone sees him, Tell him Mammot is looking for him. :st:r-wars

send him a pm

he is a member on this board. send him a pm

He's here bro

Hahaaaaaa

Yes Im still around you old peckerwood! I am in "prison" for reasons only you and a few others could understand brother. How the hell have you been? We need to catch up.

Madmick and Tom as well, damn I have to clean up my PMs, the old guard is popping up.

For you guys reading this, you already know how cool Tom is, but Mammot and Madmick are guys that go wayyyyyy back as well. True vets I hope that contribute here as much as they can...

Peckerwood

No offense, BN, but why call him a Peckerwood? :D

LOL

You know damn well what that means brother! I know its your name, but it also holds a special place in my heart. Mammot is the very definition of a peckerwood! lol:D

Glad to have another one join the ranks! I do remember a Mammot from back in the day on other boards as well, not sure if its the same one. I had the same name back then as well on the other boards.

damn BN good to hear ur still ticking bro. dont be such a lurker lol
take care
frk

Yes Im still around you old peckerwood! I am in "prison" for reasons only you and a few others could understand brother. How the hell have you been? We need to catch up.

Madmick and Tom as well, damn I have to clean up my PMs, the old guard is popping up.

For you guys reading this, you already know how cool Tom is, but Mammot and Madmick are guys that go wayyyyyy back as well. True vets I hope that contribute here as much as they can...

OK, well BaldNazi is here.... Mammot is here... its almost home, but its awful breezy in here. What the hell is up with the UG anyway? ProMuscle has like 14678555 current active members... I cant ever find the same post twice... If I tried to write a typical GND dissertation, I wouldnt be able to get to "Page 3 of 11" before it was counterposted right out of existence ~lol~ Hey speaking of old bros, are Jig and JAG here too?

OK, well BaldNazi is here.... Mammot is here... its almost home, but its awful breezy in here. What the hell is up with the UG anyway? ProMuscle has like 14678555 current active members... I cant ever find the same post twice... If I tried to write a typical GND dissertation, I wouldnt be able to get to "Page 3 of 11" before it was counterposted right out of existence ~lol~ Hey speaking of old bros, are Jig and JAG here too?

hahaha Whats Up GND
Jig and Jag are here always in the shadows. Jag Posted a few updates on the Ugbb forum. I thinks its a problem with V/bulletin there sorting out.
Should be back soon. Good seeing you here

Good to see another UGer. Whats up bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner