over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Krill King?

HAHA

How embarassing. Some people's arse kissing is beyond ridiculous. Like you don't have a brain yourself matey. I am also taking half fish oil and half krill oil... how dare I do such a thing :eek: I am also taking an oil supplement Dante doesn't talk about... blackcurrant seed oil... my life is doomed.
Believe me, no one's ass kissing. However I am making the point that he sees an experiment done and desired results by a trusted member(who he follows and inquires with repeatedly) and DOESN'T replicate what is shown(which is a very reasonable dosage).
Ironic is all.
Elvia you can take your lame attempt at a passive aggressive jab here like you just did, but my point is quite clear. There's no need for you be carry on since you weren't addressed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Believe me, no one's ass kissing. However I am making the point that he sees an experiment done and desired results by a trusted member(who he follows and inquires with repeatedly) and DOESN'T replicate what is shown(which is a very reasonable dosage).
Ironic is all.
Elvia you can take your lame attempt at a passive aggressive jab here like you just did, but my point is quite clear. There's no need for you be carry on since you weren't addressed.

Nothuman is not stupid plus his blood work is great apart from HH which he is obsessed about. His HH isn't even high either but he wants it lower. Krill/Fish oil is going to make little difference to him regardless of ratios. As he mentioned him and Dante are different people plus it's not like he is just going to throw away fish oil. It's the same reason I am using both too.

No point in this I was merely pointing out your post was ridiculous and I am not passive aggressive at all just pointing out the obvious. You write to him like he hasn't a mind of his own and has to follow everything someone else does. There is a reason adults do what they do.

Anyway sorry Nothuman for posting like this about you but I had to laugh when he told you off because you weren't following exactly what someone else done.

Nothuman is not stupid plus his blood work is great apart from HH which he is obsessed about. His HH isn't even high either but he wants it lower. Krill/Fish oil is going to make little difference to him regardless of ratios. As he mentioned him and Dante are different people plus it's not like he is just going to throw away fish oil. It's the same reason I am using both too.

No point in this I was merely pointing out your post was ridiculous and I am not passive aggressive at all just pointing out the obvious. You write to him like he hasn't a mind of his own and has to follow everything someone else does. There is a reason adults do what they do.

Anyway sorry Nothuman for posting like this about you but I had to laugh when he told you off because you weren't following exactly what someone else done.

Don't be sorry. Everything you just said is exactly what I would have said too. I've learned to deal with negative people who love to argue by just not paying them much attention. I'll engage them in a civil discussion but once they lose their temper, I just back away because that kind of negativity is contagious. I have other things to worry about right now than arguing over whether there is still a place for fish oil in a krill oil regimen. I know when to choose my battles.

The two of you and your virtue signaling..

The two of you and your virtue signaling..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHH2DFDcpH8"]Hi Stranger (Original) - KIRSTEN LEPORE - YouTube[/ame]

Since we are talking about Dante, he always makes it clear to add/remove supplements based on our own bloodwork, not his. I've found a stack that makes mine look very good other than increased hematocrit, so that's really my focus right now. I read a good article suggesting that combining krill and fish oil would be a good way to get benefits of both. In any case, I have time to decide if I want to drop fish oil in favor of only krill since I have a lot of fish oil caps left and I want to use them.

Dev, I am trying to picture you saying "peace out homie" in a British accent and I'm dying right now

I suggested in removing the fish oil because it seemed like your supplement stack was getting lengthy....and i looked thru it and it seemed (and i could be wrong) but it looked like you were adding alot of supplements talked about on this board without subtracting. I think its important to subtract and over time it hones you in on what is truly the most needed. You can do what you want obviously. ON a personal note...Im really good friends with a person who runs a massive highly regarded fish oil manufacturing plant...his plant is right down the street from my manufacturing plant.....I also produce fish oil for not only Truenutrition but 3 other companies out there on the market...I get my fish oils for free obviously. but damn the proof is in the pudding....i have very good lipid bloodwork anyway and copying that krill study,,,,the krill made my lipid bloodwork absolutely stellar....i was shocked...so for me at this moment ive dropped fish oil and gone over to krill....

On a sidenote one thing that pisses me off 100X over is when people agree with me on a subject and others say they are kissing my ass because of it....thats freaking bullshit....its an opinion. I agree with Dev's opinion on this thread when he said this about adding and subtracting supps and ill quote "In this process of adding- trying substrating you end up making and finding yout most core supps, the base which works and just works."

I like that and i agree with that - over time making yourself subtract when you add will get you to the most important supplement stack for your unique bloodwork and genetics.....now because i agree with Dev on that it doesnt mean im kissing his ass.

I cant stand hearing that crap

Last edited:
I suggested in removing the fish oil because it seemed like your supplement stack was getting lengthy....and i looked thru it and it seemed (and i could be wrong) but it looked like you were adding alot of supplements talked about on this board without subtracting. I think its important to subtract and over time it hones you in on what is truly the most needed. You can do what you want obviously. ON a personal note...Im really good friends with a person who runs a massive highly regarded fish oil manufacturing plant...his plant is right down the street from my manufacturing plant.....I also produce fish oil for not only Truenutrition but 3 other companies out there on the market...I get my fish oils for free obviously. but damn the proof is in the pudding....i have very good lipid bloodwork anyway and copying that krill study,,,,the krill made my lipid bloodwork absolutely stellar....i was shocked...so for me at this moment ive dropped fish oil and gone over to krill....

On a sidenote one thing that pisses me off 100X over is when people agree with me on a subject and others say they are kissing my ass because of it....thats freaking bullshit....its an opinion. I agree with Dev's opinion on this thread when he said this about adding and subtracting supps and ill quote "In this process of adding- trying substrating you end up making and finding yout most core supps, the base which works and just works."

I like that and i agree with that - over time making yourself subtract when you add will get you to the most important supplement stack for your unique bloodwork and genetics.....now because i agree with Dev on that it doesnt mean im kissing his ass.

It's true that I was adding a lot without subtracting. I would contemplate subtracting things but then stumble upon an article on it and it reminded me why I started using it in the first place. Either that or I'd see it's inexpensive so I figured why not. I've actually dropped natokinase, quercetin and benfotiamine (which I didn't include on my list as I was ready to drop) but i wouldn't mind dropping more. I may just go with 100% krill once I run out of fish oil now. I didn't give it too much thought yet since I still have a bunch left since my lipids are pretty good right now. I've lowered my Vitamin E since I was using one tocosorb and one famile (both jarrow products) daily. I did just add Avamacol, however, because all those links you posted here and Facebook make it sound so valuable and I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem with that.

I'll more than likely make some more changes too once I start running low on things and then evaluate if I should get more or not.

I also think it's ridiculous to claim someone is ass kissing just because they agree. Why can't everyone just get along and have some respect

Last edited:

I hear you but Knight was just badly kissing arse. I agreed with everything you wrote and I was not arse kissing. Dev agreed and I didn't think he was arse kissing. I think nearly everyone agreed with you and they weren't arse kissing. It's nice to be nice but I figured it may even be strange for you when people arse kiss you. I am all for showing respect and letting a person know they are a good influence but you must see it. You could post a video and guys will go that's amazing and another guy posts it and it's a stupid exercise. It happened to designbuilt very recently on here. It's the same guys who do it too. Plus it's not even about them being super nice people all the time as Knight is not the nicest person to most. Sorry I am just saying it as I see it. Hey it's great you are respected so I mean nothing bad at all it's just weird to me to see grown men post like that.

Well that's me out of this thread as I am just digging my hole deeper :D

Last edited:
I hear you but Knight was just badly kissing arse. I agreed with everything you wrote and I was not arse kissing. Dev agreed and I didn't think he was arse kissing. I think nearly everyone agreed with you and they weren't arse kissing. It's nice to be nice but I figured it may even be strange for you when people arse kiss you. I am all for showing respect and letting a person know they are a good influence but you must see it. You could post a video and guys will go that's amazing and another guy posts it and it's a stupid exercise. It happened to designbuilt very recently on here. It's the same guys who do it too. Plus it's not even about them being super nice people all the time as Knight is not the nicest person to most. Sorry I am just saying it as I see it. Hey it's great you are respected so I mean nothing bad at all it's just weird to me to see grown men post like that.

Well that's me out of this thread as I am just digging my hole deeper :D
Sounds like you have some leftover grudges from YEARS back. Get over it. It's a message board and your emotions and accusations are appalling. I'm nice to everyone and just because I shot straight and told NH my opinion of his neurotic ways and what I perceive as cutting whatever corners he deems convenient - doesn't mean I am not a nice person. I even prefaced it with something like "you're going to take offense to this but I would say it in real life too". So...he got offended, and sarcastic and blew it out of proportion and you became the unsolicited name caller running to the rescue. Mature. I like NH...I just think he's silly sometimes.

Sounds like you have some leftover grudges from YEARS back. Get over it. It's a message board and your emotions and accusations are appalling. I'm nice to everyone and just because I shot straight and told NH my opinion of his neurotic ways and what I perceive as cutting whatever corners he deems convenient - doesn't mean I am not a nice person. I even prefaced it with something like "you're going to take offense to this but I would say it in real life too". So...he got offended, and sarcastic and blew it out of proportion and you became the unsolicited name caller running to the rescue. Mature. I like NH...I just think he's silly sometimes.

When you gave the sensoril advice about ashwagandha in the other thread (quoted below), you could have just said "the studies were done using Sensoril so I'd personally use that if I were you" and we wouldn't have had a problem. The whole "you're retarded because of this and that, use sensoril dummy" approach is just weak. No one will stand for that crap.

Could have easily re-written your krill vs fish oil post too. Not that hard.

I know you are going to take offense and think I am picking on you but we are friends and this is the same shit I would say to you in a private message. EVERY POST of yours comes across as hypochondriac OR cheap as fuck. Are you really pinching pennies over a $15 bucks a month supply of ashwagandha? Before Dante even mentioned it WEEKS ago, I also thought I remembered it being bad/silly/poor decision to dose it by the powder. Just buy the SENSORIL version and stop worrying about saving 1cent per day!

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about? QUOTE ME and show me what I said BECAUSE I KNOW I didn't say that or anything implying that. Put your money where your mouth is now that you're really reaching for some sort of allegations.

I edited the post to include the quote before you saw the reply probably. Obviously I am paraphrasing but that's exactly what it sounds like.

When you gave the sensoril advice about ashwagandha in the other thread (quoted below), you could have just said "the studies were done using Sensoril so I'd personally use that if I were you" and we wouldn't have had a problem. The whole "you're retarded because of this and that, use sensoril dummy" approach is just weak. No one will stand for that crap.

Could have easily re-written your krill vs fish oil post too. Not that hard.

I edited the post to include the quote before you saw the reply probably. Obviously I am paraphrasing but that's exactly what it sounds like.

WTF are you talking about? Telling you what the studies were done with and telling you what I would choose is telling you that you are retarded? Jesus Christ you are acting like a female right now. DO YOU SEE? DO YOU EVEN SEE WTF YOU ARE DOING? Read what I wrote 10x and try ONCE to legitimately see that anything you are claiming is true. Fucking unbelievable. WE don't have a problem. You do.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND if you think that's what it sounds like.

WTF are you talking about? Telling you what the studies were done with and telling you what I would choose is telling you that you are retarded? Jesus Christ you are acting like a female right now. DO YOU SEE? DO YOU EVEN SEE WTF YOU ARE DOING? Read what I wrote 10x and try ONCE to legitimately see that anything you are claiming is true. Fucking unbelievable. WE don't have a problem. You do.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND if you think that's what it sounds like.

You are SO angry, lol. You kind of missed the point, which is the way you're talking is that of an epic douche bag. I'm ready to drop this if you are.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPEcDg6mUsM"]R-E-L-A-X - YouTube[/ame]

You are SO angry, lol. You kind of missed the point, which is the way you're talking is that of an epic douche bag. I'm ready to drop this if you are.

R-E-L-A-X - YouTube

People have the right to be angered and point out a fallacy when false accusations are levied against them. Instead of you realizing you were wrong, you are acting like it's not a big deal and not admitting it. I shouldn't be surprised. What bathroom do you use?

People have the right to be angered and point out a fallacy when false accusations are levied against them. Instead of you realizing you were wrong, you are acting like it's not a big deal and not admitting it. I shouldn't be surprised. What bathroom do you use?

That's actually a pretty good burn. props!

Id like to see this animosity dropped.

How bout we leave it at this.

We see studies all the time and almost all of us think "yea ok...sounds a little like bullshit to me"

I did that with the krill study and then said "well Ill try the exact dosage myself"

and it worked and I was personally pretty impressed.

I hope others see the same value in their bloodwork as I did

After seeing Dante's post on this and reading the study, I ditched my fish oil for krill oil too. Currently I'm taking 1.8 grams a day (3 pills of the Jarrow Formula product). My lipids have been pretty good too and so I'm curious to see what impact the krill oil will have. My plan is to have a panel done sometime next month which would be about 30 days of use.

I got 5 bottles coming, turns out insurance is being a bitch and wants me to switch to generic plus have the doc fill out a medical need form.
I will be starting the Krill oil this weekend.
Most notable benefits for the Lovaza was reduction in inflammation, natural thinning of the blood, joints hair nails and skin took a step up on this.
Last lipid check was good, so will see what if any improvements or changes the addition of the krill will enhance/effect.

I got 5 bottles coming, turns out insurance is being a bitch and wants me to switch to generic plus have the doc fill out a medical need form.
I will be starting the Krill oil this weekend.
Most notable benefits for the Lovaza was reduction in inflammation, natural thinning of the blood, joints hair nails and skin took a step up on this.
Last lipid check was good, so will see what if any improvements or changes the addition of the krill will enhance/effect.

if you get bloodwork after the change post here if you don't mind, that would be really interesting to see.

He looks like he is on about 10mg melanoten 2 per day :eek:

I thought he was a black guy till I saw this-
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOp2WnwrbXw"]Big Lenny and Andrew Powerlifting - YouTube[/ame]
he actually at one time (15 years ago) actually looked "normal" and was pretty big and strong I don't know where it went wrong though after that I think he tore some muscles...and kept the belly. :cool::cool:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear