over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Krill King?

if you get bloodwork after the change post here if you don't mind, that would be really interesting to see.

I will, it's been a while but my last HDL was still under 40, and cholesterol and triglycerides were low but HDL has always been a problem, even on dark chocolate, citrus berg, organic grape juice/red wine reservatol mix, fish oils etc

back in august 2016
Cholesterol 143 mg/dL 120-200 mg/dL
Triglycerides 84 mg/dL 49-150 mg/dL
HDL 38mg/dL 40-59 mg/dL

Last edited:
I will, it's been a while but my last HDL was still under 40, and cholesterol and triglycerides were low but HDL has always been a problem, even on dark chocolate, citrus berg, organic grape juice/red wine reservatol mix, fish oils etc

back in august 2016
HDL 38mg/dL 40-59 mg/dL

I think if LDL, triglycerides, A1C, and CRP are good, I wouldn't worry much about HDL. Total cholesterol doesn't really matter either.

I got 5 bottles coming, turns out insurance is being a bitch and wants me to switch to generic plus have the doc fill out a medical need form.
I will be starting the Krill oil this weekend.
Most notable benefits for the Lovaza was reduction in inflammation, natural thinning of the blood, joints hair nails and skin took a step up on this.
Last lipid check was good, so will see what if any improvements or changes the addition of the krill will enhance/effect.

goodrx.com

Attachments

• Lovaza 3.JPG
    Lovaza 3.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 199
goodrx.com

I get the lovaza free as I work for the company that market/makes it so we straightend that out.
Problem is now they noticed I had no "medical need" for it triglycerides are 84.
Obama care has allowed the insurance companies to ruin insurance for all workers... had the best health care benefits known to man before obamacare, and every year paying more more more of actual healthcare costs.

They covered name brand for everything now they are trying to switch me to generic altace too and the last time they did send me it by mistake my BP went up plus the protein in my urine increased.
They are now requiring you to try the generic and won't switch if you have an adverse event with it.

I stopped taking all "nice to have" meds like ambien for occasional help with sleep and xanax for anxiety. I ain't poor but I do not like to be forced onto meds that are subpar as most generics are.

With the increase of krill fishing over the years. It is looking like over fishing the Antarctic for such a slow growing fish could be a problem.

With the increase of krill fishing over the years. It is looking like over fishing the Antarctic for such a slow growing fish could be a problem.

Ugh. Another dilemma.

I've all but given up trying to buy any kind of seafood (which was a favorite protein). It's damn near impossible to find fish that we aren't pushing rapidly towards extinction. Either that or it's something farmed, swimming in a tiny pool of its own feces in Vietnam, alongside 10,000 other comrades.

according to mercola it's omega 3's being fished out krill is barely touched as it krill population can reach several hundred million tons and they only harvest 1/10th of a million ton.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
according to mercola it's omega 3's being fished out krill is barely touched as it krill population can reach several hundred million tons and they only harvest 1/10th of a million ton.

**broken link removed**

plus contamination with heavy metals is frequent in the fish they harvest for omega 3's whereas krill is in the deep artic ocean waters pretty much untouched by industrial pollutants.

**broken link removed**

larger easier to read infographic from mercola.com

**broken link removed**

Ugh. Another dilemma.

I've all but given up trying to buy any kind of seafood (which was a favorite protein). It's damn near impossible to find fish that we aren't pushing rapidly towards extinction. Either that or it's something farmed, swimming in a tiny pool of its own feces in Vietnam, alongside 10,000 other comrades.

ya like something like 90% of the seafood in this country is from asian countries like china vietnam etc and contains banned anti-fungals and anti-biotics which in turn we ingest.

back in august 2016
HDL 38mg/dL 40-59 mg/dL

Same here, my HDL always runs between 30-high 30's no matter what I do, but TG's, LDL, and total cholesterol is normal.

My HDL just tested out at 30:(

Been off orals for 3 years too, and just using 37.5mg test enanthate off and on for the last year or two. From July to the end of this last year, I didn't eat well, but got mostly back on track at the beginning of this year. I had my gallbladder removed last July, along with a small ventral hernia repaired, and then I fell down on the cement and totally jacked my shoulder up the week before that:mad: Took off from July to the end of December mainly to all that, but also other stuff too.

Same here, my HDL always runs between 30-high 30's no matter what I do, but TG's, LDL, and total cholesterol is normal.

My HDL just tested out at 30:(

Been off orals for 3 years too, and just using 37.5mg test enanthate off and on for the last year or two. From July to the end of this last year, I didn't eat well, but got mostly back on track at the beginning of this year. I had my gallbladder removed last July, along with a small ventral hernia repaired, and then I fell down on the cement and totally jacked my shoulder up the week before that:mad: Took off from July to the end of December mainly to all that, but also other stuff too.

me too BMJ - haven't used orals in like a decade, and been on sub q for like 5 years..every blue moon I may add in sub q deca at small amounts but that's rare anymore...done all the stuff like organic grape juice/red wine, dark chocolate, niacin, etc to no avail. A low carb diet might help but I ain't going the there yet. :) Maybe it's not as bad as they say, like NH said total amounts matter, plus I never had the whole lipid particle size tested either which is an option, can't really see the benefit with out eating saturated fat as most of my fats are essential unless the body is making the cholesterol - genetically. Knocked out calcium supplements years ago - although have been recently drinking A2 milk.

Well according to some sources such as the NYT and National Geographic along with others show krill populations down considerably over the last few decades. And in 2010 one area had to be shut down due to the catch limit being reached. And fishing pressures are continually increasing. and that leaves less for all the other species that rely on krill for survival.

Tracking Antarctic Krill as More Is Harvested for Omega-3 Pills - The New York Times

Krill, Krill Pictures, Krill Facts - National Geographic

Krill Conservation - Antarctic and Southern Ocean Coalition

Well according to some sources such as the NYT and National Geographic along with others show krill populations down considerably over the last few decades. And in 2010 one area had to be shut down due to the catch limit being reached. And fishing pressures are continually increasing. and that leaves less for all the other species that rely on krill for survival.

Tracking Antarctic Krill as More Is Harvested for Omega-3 Pills - The New York Times

Krill, Krill Pictures, Krill Facts - National Geographic

Krill Conservation - Antarctic and Southern Ocean Coalition

Well ...Mercola does sell and push Krill oil ...so...hmmmm...:rolleyes::cool:

**broken link removed**

Well ...Mercola does sell and push Krill oil ...so...hmmmm...:rolleyes::cool:

**broken link removed**

Every group has it's own agenda. Business, environmental and others. I always like to find out who/'where their numbers come from and who paid for it. Helps me get a better picture.

I knew I had a blood test coming up, so at the beginning of March I had Viva Naturals Krill - a cap in the morning and at night.

Last total cholesterol: 251

Today: 125

So that apparently works.

I knew I had a blood test coming up, so at the beginning of March I had Viva Naturals Krill - a cap in the morning and at night.

Last total cholesterol: 251

Today: 125

So that apparently works.

Nice. Were you using any steroids between the old total and new total cholesterol ? What was your hdl and ldl ? Your total was cut in half ,very impressive .

Nice. Were you using any steroids between the old total and new total cholesterol ? What was your hdl and ldl ? Your total was cut in half ,very impressive .

Nope.

It's hard to parse out any one thing. My A1c for the period was the same, but I'd stopped using insulin (I'm a T2 diabetic) - that and the krill oil were the significant changes.

I had been using fish oil at the last one, and continue to do that still, although less since the krill oil.

LDL went from 157 to 66
HDL went from 48 to 31
Tris from 200 to 141

The HDL is not ideal. I don't know if that's the krill oil or some other factor. I'm not concerned about it. If it's low again next time, I'll looking into seeing if I can raise it.

That's some crazy good results! I am going to get another test here soon on my cholesterol while just on Fish Oil and another follow up in 6 weeks or so on Krill and fish oil! I hope to get even have the results you have achieved!

Nope.

It's hard to parse out any one thing. My A1c for the period was the same, but I'd stopped using insulin (I'm a T2 diabetic) - that and the krill oil were the significant changes.

I had been using fish oil at the last one, and continue to do that still, although less since the krill oil.

LDL went from 157 to 66
HDL went from 48 to 31
Tris from 200 to 141

The HDL is not ideal. I don't know if that's the krill oil or some other factor. I'm not concerned about it. If it's low again next time, I'll looking into seeing if I can raise it.

LDL and tris improved but HDL got worse? That's odd

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner