over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this the end for me? Shutdown bad.

0gge1

Newbies
I dont know what to do. Please help save my life friends.

Iam 26 years of age. Started first cycle at 21.

21years - Dbol 10/60 with nolva pct 40/40/20/20 One cycle in summer and one in winter
22 years - Dbol 10/60 with nolva pct 40/40/20/20 One cycle in summer and one in winter
23 Years - Anavar 40/60 anavar with nolva pct 40/40/20/20 One cycle in summer and one in winter
24 years - Anavar 60/60 anavar with nolva pct 40/40/20/20 One cycle in summer and one in winter
25 years - Anavar 70/60 anavar with nolva pct 40/40/20/20 One cycle in summer and one in winter
26 years - Anavar 40/60 with light power pct- 1000iu q3d x8 50mg clomid 30 days and 40mg nolva 45 days . This is the point i want to get off steroids.

FEBRUARY 2013 - Light power pct start

MARS - Pct done

MAY - 2 months post pct, total test 190ng/dl

JULY - Second pct with standard nolva 40 / clomid 50 ..

AUGUST - Bloodwork 20 days after pct end - Total test 500ng/dl ( Think clomid was still in effect )

SEPTEMBER - Third test , this show Total test 330ng/dl - S LH 1.7 -S FSH 2.4

NOVEMBER- i have scheduled blood work tomorrow, i think the results will not be good because i don't feel good either in wellbeing or libido.

If the results come back in the lower end. What would you recommend me to do?

Iam 190cm long, 93kg aprox 16% bf. Eating good and train 5 days a week.

Thanks in advance.

Please help save my life friends.

:eek:

C'mon bro... :naughty:

Trust me, I fully understand this feeling of despair you experience at the moment, but that is precisely just that... A BAD MOMENT. Give it a little more time, as a few months are really nothing in the grand scheme of things... it's not unusual at all to have to wait a bit before your hormonal profile gets back to normal again.

So don't freak out, and instead of relying solely on Clomid and Nolva, look for the combo HMG + HCG.

You'll be alright, don't worry. :)

Damn you are definitely fucked brother!

I hate to say this buddy but my cousins friends son had very close numbers to yours after cycling on and off for a while, and this is the sad part,one night he got hit by a car and died....

So definitely take care of those numbers

After 10 years of cycles my test is about 450.. normal for a 70 yr old man. at my age Im not ready to step to hrt yet... try a small dose of hcg, gnrh, and some humanofort for a few weeks and test again

I wouldn't worry about it until u get ur results. Now when people tell u steroids are dangerous u will believe them. The worst that can happen is u might might be joining a new club....

Couple of things:

- Test levels flunctuate a lot. Factors like sleep and stress (cortisol) will heavly influence your results.

- Athletes (or any kind of person that practices some kind of demanding physical activity) almost aways display low range test levels when tested, however those shoot back up to high or normal range when those are re-tested after a rest period/deload.

- A flunctuation betwen 500-300 ng/dl is hardly shutdown. I had 130ng/dl thanks to a pituitary tumor and THAT is shutdown.

- You should measure you Test BEFORE a cycle, then use that as a baseline for comparison with your post-cycle results.

You shouldn't worry about it.

time for HRT bro, get that pharm grade test, knowwhatimsayin?

Get on some testosterone enth or cyp and stop being a little bitch thinking your done after 6 shitty oral cycles.

Get on some testosterone enth or cyp and stop being a little bitch thinking your done after 6 shitty oral cycles.

:yeahthat:

Lower your BF% and test again. Try the HCG route too.

If it doesn't work, it's a single shot per week. No big deal.

I disagree with most on here. If this guy thinks this is the end now, and needs help to "save his life", he needs to leave the juice alone lmao. I'm sorry but dude, you're being overly dramatic here, and I think it's best you never touch a needle or any pills again. Just my opinion here.

I feel you bro.. I know where u r coming from. Your body fat is a bit high.. Go back on and lean out and than maintain leanness through pct. recovery will be easier just my 2 cents. Feel free to pm me.. I have been going through a similar journey. Can always use some support.

Join in with I would think most of the guys here doing bridge blast type cycling. I'm one of them I would probably be low or lower then yours.

I thank the most of you for the answers, an there is alot of them! :p.

First of all when i say help save my life. Iam of course referring to my state of mind, my wellbeing. Because low testo make you feel like shit!

Some of you talk about to try HCG ( HMG + HCG ). What could this help me with that clomid/nolva couldnt? Please recommend me an layout.

Can triptorelin be an candidate in this equation? I bet iam not alone in here, and some of you that have recovered. Please share that story, maybe send some ray of lights in the tunnel.

Thanks friends.

Lower your BF% and test again. Try the HCG route too.

If it doesn't work, it's a single shot per week. No big deal.

My BF is estimated, my abs are almost visible. When you say HCG route, please explain more what you mean.

Thanks man.

:eek:

C'mon bro... :naughty:

Trust me, I fully understand this feeling of despair you experience at the moment, but that is precisely just that... A BAD MOMENT. Give it a little more time, as a few months are really nothing in the grand scheme of things... it's not unusual at all to have to wait a bit before your hormonal profile gets back to normal again.

So don't freak out, and instead of relying solely on Clomid and Nolva, look for the combo HMG + HCG.

You'll be alright, don't worry. :)

Thanks for the cheering words my friend. Please tell me about the HMG + HCG, have you tried it? What doses?

Thanks

I've never used hmg, and as far as hcg goes i prefer to use it during the cycle. But you dont have that option now, so 500 iu every 3 days for 4 weeks should do it.

Had a friend stay on test/tren for over 2 years without a break, until his wife wanted another baby. He was shut down bad. He went to an Endo who prescribed him clomid and hcg. Now i don't know how long he was on the clomid but he stayed on hcg for 8 months. After several trips to dr. and several bloodtest his levels finally came back in normal range. This was 2 years ago and far as i know he;s still not taking any aas and has one child and another on the way. So i would say be patient and see what happens

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws