over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this True about AAS???

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I found this on another board. Is this true?

"It all depends on your goals. If you want to look like a fitness model winny, tren or both. If you want that 70's rounded muscle look dbol and deca with a high cal diet. If you want to look like the pinnacle of bodybuilding exp Dorian Yates then deca, test cyp, anadrol, dbol, hgh and a perfect diet using just the right amount of carbs to always stay anabolic and full. Not speculating on doses just what I've heard time and time again from the people that have been there".

Last edited:
im pretty sure that BS! its not so much about what AAS you use but how you eat and train that will determine how you look

there could be some truth to that. i have had a different "look" on different compounds.

ridiculous

to claim you will look like dorian yates if you take that combination is ridiculous.

to claim you will look like dorian yates if you take that combination is ridiculous.

True maybe they meant to get pro size, eat like this...

no not true, different compounds yield different results for different people..

blanket statements like those are silly.. just because one takes dbol and deca combo does not mean you will get the 70's look.. WHAT IS THE 70'S LOOK?.. throw gh and slin on those guys like they have today and you have a different look.. it was not the deca dbol combo but, what was added to those combos that changed the "look".. and before anyone gets the idea that those guys did not abuse or use way more than they said... dont be too niave.. sergios training partner had a interview once and listed the compounds sergio used in the late 70's early 80's.. no different than today.. he just did not stick to the deca dbol combo.. they did test.. they did tren ect ect..

70's look = not very big (we're talking bodybuilding big here, not normal people big), not so low on the bodyfat, not so low on water retention, shitty ass camera that makes your tan look orange, lots of baby oil, overhead lights that show lots of shadows and make you look better than you are, use any AAS available and overtrain like crazy.

fitness model look = take photos, airbrush/photoshop

Big pro bodybuilder look = genetics for structure and muscle shape, spend all your money and time on bodybuilding, use every drug available, eat all the food you can to grow, be smart in your training and contest dieting, be on the verge of death from diuretic use when on stage...

that's how i see it... doesn't mean it's true

Had this buddy in the early 90's, in his younger days he was a strength coach in Yugoslavia, this guy didn't BS. Anyway he knew Sergio personally. Told me once Sergio had a black doctors bag he use to carry with him. FILLED with "jellybeans"

i find there's no such magic stack of several compounds 'strategically" used in conjunction to get that kinda different look.

Yes, there are compounds that help in hardening and drying you out but imo, proper training and diet tailored to you own body specifically can get you a long way, along with just a simple testosterone ester of your choice and perhaps some growth hormone in the mix.

Had this buddy in the early 90's, in his younger days he was a strength coach in Yugoslavia, this guy didn't BS. Anyway he knew Sergio personally. Told me once Sergio had a black doctors bag he use to carry with him. FILLED with "jellybeans"

LOL. I believe that. Most pros use insane amounts, but don't want to admit it for understandable reasons.

Certainly we should all know that different gear gives different looks to the muscles. It's not all just about how big one can get. And I found that if GH is used at just the right dose and carbs are just right, I looked entirely different, in other words, I looked far better. I did have almost a Yates look. Though not anywhere near that size of course.

Deca and Tren at the right levels gives a nice look. Too much Deca and you retain water and cover it all up. but 50 to 100mg per week of Deca along with 200mg/wk of Tren, as long as carb intake was right, I looked amazing. Much better than just taking a massive dose of any other gear.

Reminds me of the guy who discovered that Masteron with lots of Deca did wonders for him. Said the Masteron made the Deca stop all water retention.

So I certainly do believe there are "magic" stacks and that it's possible to change what "look" you have by changing gear/gear combinations.

Last edited:

I found this on another board. Is this true?

"It all depends on your goals. If you want to look like a fitness model winny, tren or both. If you want that 70's rounded muscle look dbol and deca with a high cal diet. If you want to look like the pinnacle of bodybuilding exp Dorian Yates then deca, test cyp, anadrol, dbol, hgh and a perfect diet using just the right amount of carbs to always stay anabolic and full. Not speculating on doses just what I've heard time and time again from the people that have been there".

That's BS and here's why, we all know tons of guys that use the same stuff and they all look different, true genetics play a role in all of this, but the one thing i know for a fact that seperates alot of them are there eating habits.

Jellybeans are the best...I like the red ones

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner