over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

italian food!!!!

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
I find myself making italian dishes everyday i just cant get enough of some italian food.......:love: love me some italian! any one else just love the hell outa some Italian????

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am 25 and I am second generation. My mothers side is from Sicily my fathers from naples...

At this point in my life I can honestly say I am sick of home cooked food "Italian". Ive eaten so much Porchetta I cant even look at it anymore.

Try to tell your mother " ma I really don't want any gravy this sunday" They dont understand I feel like my whole family everything revolves around food and eating thats all we do.

On the flip side when holidays come its over the top everything is hand made. My friends, girlfriend, anyone whoever sees the amount of food my family has on holidays is overwhelmed realistically everyone could have 4 full plates and still have leftovers.

Maybe this christmas eve and christmas ill take some pictures and post them on here because it is a site to see

saps

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I :love: Italian on a blasting bulk but its :( on a cutter

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Also from an Italian family and man Sunday dinners are great during a bulk. Having to eat salad and chicken when diet for my show in may is going to suck though!

flogzero

Registered
Italian food is amazing. Only problem is the pasta and cheese keeps me full for too long... Makes it hard to get enough calories in.

CoachBill

Registered
That's my weakness, could eat it breakfast lunch and dinner. Started with the Italian Grandma, and think my Mom fed me gravy when I was still nursing instead of milk.

smackthatAAS

Registered
I am 25 and I am second generation. My mothers side is from Sicily my fathers from naples...

At this point in my life I can honestly say I am sick of home cooked food "Italian". Ive eaten so much Porchetta I cant even look at it anymore.

Try to tell your mother " ma I really don't want any gravy this sunday" They dont understand I feel like my whole family everything revolves around food and eating thats all we do.

On the flip side when holidays come its over the top everything is hand made. My friends, girlfriend, anyone whoever sees the amount of food my family has on holidays is overwhelmed realistically everyone could have 4 full plates and still have leftovers.

Maybe this christmas eve and christmas ill take some pictures and post them on here because it is a site to see
I feel your pain. My father is from the outskirts of Naples too. Makes having a "balanced meal" impossible when I go over there.

Brucel

Newbies
Hi Iron,
I love Italian food and my mom is expert in Italian dishes as she is fond of cooking and trying new dishes. We ate Italian food once in a week. Do you have some Italian dishes to share!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnFit30