advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's not about the dose, it's about the compounds...

Oh too much BA...Fuck that shit does hurt. I missed up on my stuff once and had too much BA and could barely walk for a week or two. Stuff hurts like there is no tomorrow. Can't walk and feel drained all day from the pain.

How long have you been on AAS without a break? counting the mild stuff to the harsher compounds.

17 years. Hahaha...I'm on for life. :)

so if i can got with both drol/dbol inject...i can run EOD...so MWF i can use dbol, and t-TH-Sat i can run drol...or is it best notcied when u run both products at the same time...???

so if i can got with both drol/dbol inject...i can run EOD...so MWF i can use dbol, and t-TH-Sat i can run drol...or is it best notcied when u run both products at the same time...???

I think they remain active for several days. You could alternate them if you wish. I prefer everyday injects to keep the dose up. You could do half what I do and get great results.

Back to the point of all this...I feel like for MOST people, it's a combination of things...orals or harsh compounds cause damage...OR high doses of "safe" compounds...or several products stacked in high dosage...somewhat more unpredictable outcome. Intelligent folks know this, and reading through jjb's posts it seems he knows he is doing some damage and accepts it as part of all this. Really can't knock someone then...he made an informed decision. The danger is when someone is ignorant and ignores safety and doesn't even have a CLUE what they are doing and what sides to watch for and they just blast a ton of gear thinking they will be massive and ox strong and look great so every woman in sight wants him and every guy in sight fears him. Just doesn't work like that...

That being said, SOME people can tolerate MUCH higher doses and harsh products in stride...their enzymes and physical/chemical makeup is more able to adapt and tolerate the changes, and if this same person SLOWLY inches up the dose scale over many years...then they may be "ok" - certainly far better than someone new to this (the ignorant guy referenced above) just hopping on 2g or so or a ridiculous stack 'cuz they heard some big pro did it and look how he looks! :naughty:

Like Big A said people have varying degrees of drug tolerance before they get sick..

yes. I load up 2 syringes with 2ccs anadrol and 1cc dbol in each. I put one syringe in each tricep everyday. It has my tris looking real good.

Jeez, you are a beast bro, I will tip my hat to that. :headbang:

John, you are truly a beast and it's obvious you are committed to being huge. Please get labs done sooner rather then later....I don't want see any bad news about you on PM. We all take our health for granted, the lucky ones survive and others pass on.

I hope you do get your labs done.

The initial size increase you see is from the oil and inflammation in there I think. Once you finish a course of it some of that size goes away as the oil is abosorbed and the inflammation goes away but the muscle is more able to grow now and fill up the extra space made from when the fascia was stretched out. Thats the impression I got. I kept some size and definetly got some better peak in my biceps.

Kind of random, but I just started my first cycle 3 weeks ago with 500mg Test E and out of curiosity to see if long term use had any site enhancing properties I've done my left delt a few times and never my right delt, which I plan to keep doing. For whatever reason the Test E I have causes the area to be swollen/hard/etc for a few days. Tolerable but annoying. When I measured my left arm it was about 1/4in. bigger than my right, whereas usually right is about 1/2in. bigger than left. Do you think if I continued with this the fascia could actually be stretched similar to how synthol stretches it? Either way I'm going to keep doing just left delt out of curiosity.

I read something somewhere sometime about just pinning will give you "site enhancement"....I try doing my outer shoulders often as possible, but can't really say I notice much of a diff.

I do wanna start slin-pinning tren in all the major heads in all the major areas on the next blast. Calves, tris, bis, front and side shoulders, traps, pecs and maybe lats....then see what's up now :D

This adrol/dbol stack is amazing. I just did legs. My knees feel so much better on this stack. My muscle are very hard. Hamstrings are dropping down and definitely growing. I can't say enough good things about this gear combination.

IPgear is so cool. They just sent me 25ml andropen, and 25ml decabol totally free for winning featured member. When my anadrol runs out in a few days, I will run 2ccs of each with my daily dbol. I've never done the "Grandfather stack" before. Can't wait! ;)

Alinshop is sending me a grip of tbol. So very cool! I didn't even know you get prizes for winning featured member until Elvia pm'd me. There are some very generous sponsors here. :D

This adrol/dbol stack is amazing. I just did legs. My knees feel so much better on this stack. My muscle are very hard. Hamstrings are dropping down and definitely growing. I can't say enough good things about this gear combination.

IPgear is so cool. They just sent me 25ml andropen, and 25ml decabol totally free for winning featured member. When my anadrol runs out in a few days, I will run 2ccs of each with my daily dbol. I've never done the "Grandfather stack" before. Can't wait! ;)

Alinshop is sending me a grip of tbol. So very cool! I didn't even know you get prizes for winning featured member until Elvia pm'd me. There are some very generous sponsors here. :D

IP was generous to me as well. Just living my life chasing a dream. He is a standup guy. Unbreakable character.

I read something somewhere sometime about just pinning will give you "site enhancement"....I try doing my outer shoulders often as possible, but can't really say I notice much of a diff.

I do wanna start slin-pinning tren in all the major heads in all the major areas on the next blast. Calves, tris, bis, front and side shoulders, traps, pecs and maybe lats....then see what's up now :D

Wil most tren fit through a slin pin?

Hi john,

Do u have a link to any research on how to dose ghk cu

Bad tren made with way too much benezol alcohol. Synthol is painful until the muscles stretch out. It gets better after a couple weeks. The more you inject in one area, the more it hurts.

John, is the synthol painful because of what's in the shot (mct oil and Benzy alcohol), or is it painful because of the "stretching feeling" of the oil in the muscle?

That reminds me...stealth T400. 3ccs in my quad. That was definitely the worst ever!

i only had access to t400 years ago, and i would shot it everywhere, the first time i put 2 cc of it in my biceps, now that was a bitch lol

i had a lagging pec... so i put 1/4th of a cc of tren in that pec with an insulin pin everyday for a few weeks. it absolutely worked!! pecs are even. tren ace def. works for site enhancement. now i started hitting my calves because they are pathetic! hope it works on them too .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws