over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ here... update on aching joints

JJ-INSANE1

Banned
Hey bros...

Lats ect... i took your advise and stopped the winstrol the day after the post i made about Winstol and joint pain. I was going to add some deca and see what happened but i came to the conclusion that winstrol was just to hard on me for some reason. I dropped the winny and added Tren100 eod with the 100mg anavar ed and the prop 300mg a week.
My God it did wonders for my joint problems. Nothing hurts now except an old shoulder injury from a 2001 motorcycle accident.
So, thanks for the advise guys... it just goes to show no matter how much you think you know and no matter how long you have been in this game you will always have something to learn... always.

JJINSANE, I know a guy who has the same trouble.

That stuff works great for him, he looks good, but it KILLS the joints in his case. I told him to cool it and he did. What a difference. My friend is a dumbass and every couple of years he tries it again and learns the same lesson. Dry, brittle, aching joints.

JJ glad you figured out something that works for you. I kind of fall into the same catagory as you where the gains from winny just aren't worth it sometimes. Let us know how that prop tren var works for you. I had always been a big fan of prop tren winny until my shoulders started getting worse. Now I can only use winny for short runs at 50mgs with a little deca in the mix also.

Something that's helped me (being an old guy and not a young whipersnapper like y'all) is making sure to do a lot of rehab-type exercises that help stabilize joints.

Whenever something hangs on for more than a couple of weeks, or needs more than 1-2 visits to the chiropractor, then, from my experience, it's a soft tissue stabilizing thing that going on.

Just my two cents...

Ha ha.. Dad i aint no whispersnapper either bro. Wish i was. Those where the days.. no pain and all power. I agree with you on the excercises that stablize the joints... that seems to help alot also.
I guess winny just aint for ol JJ

Hey bros...

Lats ect... i took your advise and stopped the winstrol the day after the post i made about Winstol and joint pain. I was going to add some deca and see what happened but i came to the conclusion that winstrol was just to hard on me for some reason. I dropped the winny and added Tren100 eod with the 100mg anavar ed and the prop 300mg a week.
My God it did wonders for my joint problems. Nothing hurts now except an old shoulder injury from a 2001 motorcycle accident.
So, thanks for the advise guys... it just goes to show no matter how much you think you know and no matter how long you have been in this game you will always have something to learn... always.

No GH to help a little.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic