over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows = IFBB Pro?

Wow never seen so many people on a bodybuilding message board know so little about the sport itself.

I would say at least 90% of the members don't even compete, they juice just because " They love bodybuilding "... I juice too and no I don't love bodybuilding, I have a fucking disease in my head, I'm insecure and I have ego

I didn't mean to start any "trouble". I don't know if we (including myself) should be going through that one single picture and making placings...? idk...Props to ALL the guys who dieted and trained their asses off and got up on that stage.

I didn't mean to start any "trouble". I don't know if we (including myself) should be going through that one single picture and making placings...? idk...Props to ALL the guys who dieted and trained their asses off and got up on that stage.

I have been one but I was merely stating my opinion. Obviously he came 2nd so my 5th in that one pic is way off... one pic means nothing. We are all adults so should be able to discuss things respectfully. JM is incredible and I have the upmost respect for him. But just cause I like him and he posts on this forum it doesn't mean I am gonna say he got robbed (or similar) when he clearly didn't. I personally think Ronald looked much better from the front. As you say props to all the guys cos they all looked great and better than 99% of the guys on any forum.

Still a fan even if he didn't get his pro card. He's helped me and others look the best they've ever looked. Thanks John!!!

Wow never seen so many people on a bodybuilding message board know so little about the sport itself.

Just to be fair, the coverage was very confusing on Rx muscle. Also, the rules seem to constantly change over the last few years. Very few pro cards use to be given out and now competitors aside from the winners are getting their cards.

I'm sure the guys over at Getbig are way more intelligent than us simple folk here at Promuscle :rolleyes:

Who is the black guy with the orange trunks? I actually think he looks better than anyone there

That is who I thought won!
Shows How little I know about the sport and who is who.
When I googled his name though it was a white guy....No wonder.
So in the picture here what guy is the winner?

far left, pretty sure

Like doug1 said the left. If pic is the final standing its #1 starts typically with stage left(audience perspective of stage).

Yes Mike ELy won the class and he is also a very good BB with great conditioning just like JM.

My show did not put us from left to right it was number 1 in the middle..... but what i noticed is how far left flowed better than everyone else...... meadows has to big of a lower body..... Far left everything flows really well wide shoulders to a smaller waist then massive legs

My show did not put us from left to right it was number 1 in the middle..... but what i noticed is how far left flowed better than everyone else...... meadows has to big of a lower body..... Far left everything flows really well wide shoulders to a smaller waist then massive legs

I've seen other shows do #1 in the middle as well.

Every single time John competes we have a bunch of 'experts' here saying he is guaranteed to get his card. Do you people have any idea how hard it is to turn pro in bodybuilding? No one is guaranteed. And while John is a great guy and comes in peeled and big, he has some major structural flaws working against him that become very obvious when he stands next to someone else that doesn't have them.

That pic is probably from when they called them out in numerical order before arranging them in the callout for comparisons

I like how everyone thinks they know who won from a standing relaxed comparison.

Unfortunately, I think John is so vascular that is blurs some of his muscle definition, I don't know if there anything that can be done about this. He looked great though, awesome physique!

I like how everyone thinks they know who won from a standing relaxed comparison.

Unfortunately, I think John is so vascular that is blurs some of his muscle definition, I don't know if there anything that can be done about this. He looked great though, awesome physique!

this was the "mistake" I made

Every single time John competes we have a bunch of 'experts' here saying he is guaranteed to get his card. Do you people have any idea how hard it is to turn pro in bodybuilding? No one is guaranteed. And while John is a great guy and comes in peeled and big, he has some major structural flaws working against him that become very obvious when he stands next to someone else that doesn't have them.

tbh, I think guys are just giving him positive vibes and encouragement. would you rather everyone say that he has no shot and then say I told you so after?

tbh, I think guys are just giving him positive vibes and encouragement. would you rather everyone say that he has no shot and then say I told you so after?

John deserves and has earned all the positivity and encouragement from the forums he has so selflessly contributed to...it's the individual's who ALWAYS claim he was robbed after every contest that is tiresome. And then its compounded by posts which try to diminish the work and effort of class/pro card winners

as much as i wish he gets his pro card, who cares if he doesnt? how many IFBB pros out there has the popularity and recognition he has? he's making more $ than average IFBB pros and his credential speaks for himself. although I do feel he deserves that card by now.

Huge JM fan here. I'm an 40+ lifter and he is without question a big inspiration to us older guys here. He may not have been the best at this show, but still very impressive and a job well done! Congrats Mr. Meadows and keep pushing on!!!

Much respect,
BigDM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member