over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Well, had to go to the ER again for another cardioversion. My heart went into ventricular tachycardia just walking on the treadmill. My heart continues to get worse and worse.

Thats 5 trips to ER for cardioversion in the past 6 months. Im going to ask one of my cardiologists to do another VT ablation on me. Hopefully I survive and it ends or at least reduces my VT problems. I really feel like I'm doomed.
Good luck man! Everything is going to be fine. No easy day.

I have to admit that I am a bit scared to get this covid-19 vaccine since some people are documented dying shortly afterwards and other having bad reactions. With my health so fragile it is a risk. My mother is to get her's tomorrow and my father in law had his today. I will see how they do. They are both in their 80s but dont have heart failure like me.

I have to admit that I am a bit scared to get this covid-19 vaccine since some people are documented dying shortly afterwards and other having bad reactions. With my health so fragile it is a risk. My mother is to get her's tomorrow and my father in law had his today. I will see how they do. They are both in their 80s but dont have heart failure like me.
I had the first dose two days ago, next one in is three weeks. I have a heart condition myself (heart attack 10 years ago). There isn't a complication with heart disease and the vaccine as far as I know. The doctors in the hospital they know if the vaccine interfere with some illnesses or allergies and they won't do it in some cases. In the end it's your choice man but I think you won't have any problem.

I had the first dose two days ago, next one in is three weeks. I have a heart condition myself (heart attack 10 years ago). There isn't a complication with heart disease and the vaccine as far as I know. The doctors in the hospital they know if the vaccine interfere with some illnesses or allergies and they won't do it in some cases. In the end it's your choice man but I think you won't have any problem.
Are you in heart failure like me and have a defibrillator? Wondering how bad your condition is. My main fear is my arrythmia, since now I can't even exercise without fear of going into ventricular tachycardia.

Are you in heart failure like me and have a defibrillator? Wondering how bad your condition is. My main fear is my arrythmia, since now I can't even exercise without fear of going into ventricular tachycardia.
No , I don't have such condition. But when I have some second thoughts or afraid of pushing it on workouts, I just take a break from everything. There isn't something more precious than life. The best thing to do and what I do , is, to talk with your doctor. Tell him about your fears. It's the only one who can I advise you and answer all of your questions. Life for someones is difficult or different from most of the people. One day at a time. I feel you man!

I had to go to the hospital again yesterday and get cardioverted, just 6 days after last Wednesday. I was on the treadmill again when it hit. I cant exercise much at all now without risk. It's terrible, a fucking nightmare. I was going just 3.5 mph on a 4% incline. It was a more intense interval too, average is more like 3.2 mph and 2% incline. Heart rate was only 105, I was wearing my monitor.

Seeing the surgeon tomorrow and hoping to get in ASAP for the actual vt ablation. No idea how long I have to wait. Meanwhile some doctors telling me to take this poison called Amiodarone. 800 mg/day. I think thats the loading phase. I'm staying off of it until my visit tomorrow and consulting with my main EP doctor who doesn't want me to take it.

Amiodarone :thyroid gland failure, fibrosis of the lungs, liver toxicity, and scars to the cornea. Other sides too, and these are permanent changes/damage. Some die from it, fibrosis. I take that shit and have damage like that, then I won't even be a suitable heart transplant recipient. I may get a referral to the Cleveland Clinic.

When I take that amiodarone I feel like I am conceding that I will be dead within the next few years. Id rather get a transplant than ruin the rest of my body that is healthy now.

I had to go to the hospital again yesterday and get cardioverted, just 6 days after last Wednesday. I was on the treadmill again when it hit. I cant exercise much at all now without risk. It's terrible, a fucking nightmare. I was going just 3.5 mph on a 4% incline. It was a more intense interval too, average is more like 3.2 mph and 2% incline. Heart rate was only 105, I was wearing my monitor.

Seeing the surgeon tomorrow and hoping to get in ASAP for the actual vt ablation. No idea how long I have to wait. Meanwhile some doctors telling me to take this poison called Amiodarone. 800 mg/day. I think thats the loading phase. I'm staying off of it until my visit tomorrow and consulting with my main EP doctor who doesn't want me to take it.

Amiodarone :thyroid gland failure, fibrosis of the lungs, liver toxicity, and scars to the cornea. Other sides too, and these are permanent changes/damage. Some die from it, fibrosis. I take that shit and have damage like that, then I won't even be a suitable heart transplant recipient. I may get a referral to the Cleveland Clinic.

My prayers are with you brother, you have definitely had things rough and deserve a break!!

Hang in there Brother and always listen to your gut instincts. Don't let them make you do something or take something that your uncomfortable with and stand your ground strong no matter what in all situations. Keep everything positive mentally and keep the faith strong for yourself and for your family. Also avoid the cardio for now so you won't be in that situation again until you can sort this thing out. It's very important to be around family and positive people as much as possible during these times of stress..since stress, anxiety and all of that can trigger issues. Don't watch the news or newspaper..surround yourself with pure positivity brother...

Hang in there Brother and always listen to your gut instincts. Don't let them make you do something or take something that your uncomfortable with and stand your ground strong no matter what in all situations. Keep everything positive mentally and keep the faith strong for yourself and for your family. Also avoid the cardio for now so you won't be in that situation again until you can sort this thing out. It's very important to be around family and positive people as much as possible during these times of stress..since stress, anxiety and all of that can trigger issues. Don't watch the news or newspaper..surround yourself with pure positivity brother...
Thanks, great advice! Yes, for the time being I'm not going to exercise at all. Time to be a couch potato. Too risky for me,.and its getting very expensive! Each trip to the ER bills at about $10,000. Its insane. Thank God we have insurance.

I see the surgeon tomorrow, wish me luck. My plan is to get VT ablation surgery as soon as I can, and then slowly work in exercise if everything seems ok. I'm going to avoid amiodarone for now. Luckily, the 2 most recent VT episodes have been triggered by exercise and didn't happen just sitting around. I'll avoid that stimulus. It's going to be hard avoiding all exercise, especially since its all in my basement!

I'm going to concentrate now on improving my diet and lose some bodyfat, get my weight down. I think that will be easier on my heart. Im not obese, but feel like it because I still feel like I should be as I was before the heart attack.

I pray that the surgery will at least get my heart back to where it was 6 years ago or more. It has gradually gotten worse each year. Scar tissue buildup I think.

With all of my heart trouble, I am going to absolutely avoid the covid-19 vaccine for now.

Thanks, great advice! Yes, for the time being I'm not going to exercise at all. Time to be a couch potato. Too risky for me,.and its getting very expensive! Each trip to the ER bills at about $10,000. Its insane. Thank God we have insurance.

I see the surgeon tomorrow, wish me luck. My plan is to get VT ablation surgery as soon as I can, and then slowly work in exercise if everything seems ok. I'm going to avoid amiodarone for now. Luckily, the 2 most recent VT episodes have been triggered by exercise and didn't happen just sitting around. I'll avoid that stimulus. It's going to be hard avoiding all exercise, especially since its all in my basement!

I'm going to concentrate now on improving my diet and lose some bodyfat, get my weight down. I think that will be easier on my heart. Im not obese, but feel like it because I still feel like I should be as I was before the heart attack.

I pray that the surgery will at least get my heart back to where it was 6 years ago or more. It has gradually gotten worse each year. Scar tissue buildup I think.
Brother that sounds like you have an awesome and very solid plan there! God willing..everything will be okay..just take it one day at a time and just focus on eating good, avoiding stress, putting yourself in good company of family and loved ones. Laughter is the best medicine and smiling as much as possible does wonders :)
Even take it as far as to avoid watching movies that cause stress. Just read your favorite books and find a good hobby that you would love such as cooking delicious food.
Brother..I know that it is much easier said than done as far as avoiding exercise (The one thing you absolutely LOVE to do and how it takes so much stress out of you) but it's really absolutely in your best interest to avoid that for a while to protect yourself and to extend your health for a long as possible, God willing.
Yes brother..absolutely avoid the vaccine by all means. I don't know if you have read that a doctor in Florida died from the covid-19 vaccine because his body didn't have the ability to clot blood correctly and his blood became so thick that he died of a massive stroke a couple days after. It seems like it thickens the blood through some unknown mechanism. If your body cannot break down the blood properly...it's just not good. There's just too much unknown elements surrounding the vaccine (Actually it's an experimental genetic modifying substance..not even a vaccine as they say).

I hope your surgeon comes up with some kind of solution for you Maldorf. I get frustrated sometimes dealing with things I'd rather not deal with, but my problems are minor compared to your health issues. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. I hope you outlive us all......

The meeting went well. He is going to do the surgery. I dont know when yet. His nurse has to call and schedule it. He thinks it will be 4 to 8 weeks. He is really booked up, and my surgery lasts so long that he has to book me for the entire day. Some have gone as long as 6 hours he said. My last one went about 4 hours. I think he is worn out after doing it and is done for the day.

Getting read before the surgery is going to be very hard on me. I have to go off my rhythm meds for 5 days and get off coumadin too. Chances are I will go into v tach or bad pvcs like last time and have to go to the hospital before the surgery. That happened last time and I was only off for 3 days. Its worth it though. He thinks he has a 40 to 50% chance of success.

Good luck buddy. Hope all goes well and you can get your health back. Be praying for you.

All the best brother you are a great guy good vibes and prayers sent your way.

So sorry to read about your problems Maldorf, I wish you all the best and hope everything turns out exactly as you want it to, you deserve it brother.

February 11th is the big date. The surgeon has to schedule me for the entire day. 7 hour slot. Last one was less than 4. Worst part is having to go 5 days without my heart meds. Have to get off it all so that my heart is a mess,because that will allow him to observe my heart in VT during surgery. Last time I had to have my wife drive me to the ER because I was stuck in VT the night before surgery.

February 11th is the big date. The surgeon has to schedule me for the entire day. 7 hour slot. Last one was less than 4. Worst part is having to go 5 days without my heart meds. Have to get off it all so that my heart is a mess,because that will allow him to observe my heart in VT during surgery. Last time I had to have my wife drive me to the ER because I was stuck in VT the night before surgery.
Good luck Maldorf...🙂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity