advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just threw in dnp at 200mg for 20 days and my appetite is insatiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I usually never get hungry but I feel like I can eat anything not pinned down.I’ve only used DNP once before and I remember getting lethargic but not hungry.
How long does it take to lose the water you gain on both dnp and hgh.i don’t really feel bloated but going away.want to make sure I’m nice and lean.

God damn dude is there anything your walking disaster half crippled ass isn't using?

Do you not even care at this point?
What am I using that’s so much.test. Primo hgh and just started dnp.
That’s a lot of stuff?
I guess your natural then cause my dosages can’t get much lower.why do you even comment in my threads ,all you do is act like you have anger management problems.
Did I even ask your opinion?
i just was curious how long does it take to drop the water
you don’t know how to talk to people #my crippled ass# that’s how you talk to someone with a disability.
Everywhere you post you act like an ass.i think you need to lay off the shit .
Something is definitely mentally wrong with you.we’re you picked on you hole life that you try to bully others.
Grow up!

That’s a lot of stuff?
I guess your natural then cause my dosages can’t get much lower.why do you even comment in my threads ,all you do is act like you have anger management problems.
you don’t know how to talk to people #my crippled ass# that’s how you talk to someone with a disability.
Something is definitely mentally wrong with you.we’re you picked on you hole life that you try to bully others.
Grow up!
few days to a week, pretty much same timeline for gh too

You’re not alone… I just started DNP myself at 200mg daily. This is my first time using it, with the hopes to drop 5lbs.

I haven’t been on it long, only 6 days but starting on day 2 my appetite started to elevate. It hasn’t let up either. I’m forcing myself to refrain from eating though. First time in my life where I actually have an appetite!

Cage

about a week for water to come off. if you think cravings are bad now, just wait until you come off. carb cravings can be nightmarish for a week or two, just don't think that you can eat whatever now that you've lost some fat. you can very easily regain everything you lost very quickly

about a week for water to come off. if you think cravings are bad now, just wait until you come off. carb cravings can be nightmarish for a week or two, just don't think that you can eat whatever now that you've lost some fat. you can very easily regain everything you lost very quickly
Yes I know.i worked to hard and through too much pain to put the weight back on.
I just hate that if I didn’t have stretched skin I’d actually look like what my body fat is.

Yes I know.i worked to hard and through too much pain to put the weight back on.
I just hate that if I didn’t have stretched skin I’d actually look like what my body fat is.

I used to be almost 320lbs, so I know the feeling. the only thing that can give any relief is either surgery or just staying as lean you can. most 'loose skin' is a combo of skin and fat, it's just fat that is the last to go. I guarantee walking around with some loose skin is still a hell of a lot better than being a fat ass

I usually never get hungry but I feel like I can eat anything not pinned down.I’ve only used DNP once before and I remember getting lethargic but not hungry.
How long does it take to lose the water you gain on both dnp and hgh.i don’t really feel bloated but going away.want to make sure I’m nice and lean.
Lost mine in about 6 days.

Lol, are you hungry now when starting? Come back when you in twentieth day, hahaha

That’s a lot of stuff?
Grow up!

So how long until you make another thread telling us goodbye and asking for attention and sympathy because you’re about to die in surgery again….but then asking how much gear you can run leading up to surgery? You don’t deserve sympathy you are garbage.

So how long until you make another thread telling us goodbye and asking for attention and sympathy because you’re about to die in surgery again….but then asking how much gear you can run leading up to surgery? You don’t deserve sympathy you are garbage.
Your not worth my time ,your a low life piece of shit,that just likes to criticize people.
Now you can go on talking whatever you want cause I won’t respond to you again.
Have fun ,talking to yourself since with your attitude I doubt you have any friends that’s why you bully on here cause of your low self esteem.

Your not worth my time ,your a low life piece of shit,that just likes to criticize people.
Now you can go on talking whatever you want cause I won’t respond to you again.
Have fun ,talking to yourself since with your attitude I doubt you have any friends that’s why you bully on here cause of your low self esteem.

I’m not saying anything but the truth.

You know guys actually fucken die on here, guys go through some crazy health issues and long time members that guys become close with actually do die. They don’t make threads, multiple threads, begging for sympathy and attention saying they are going to die then never update the thread and just come back around like it never happened.

Yea and I’m the piece of shit, keep playing victim….

Not only the hunger but today which is day 2 ,I threw my guts up.
Definitely not worth feeling like this to lose fat faster.
Thanks for all the advice but the older I get the less I can tolerate things.I’d rather feel good then feel like shit just to lose some final weight.
Thanks for all the info,much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear