YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just wanna say thanks from Progen to everyone who supported AJDOS' sale..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
We will be sending $3500 to his family and there is no way we could have done this without you guys.. the owner of Progen offered on his own to match dollar for dollar and I think that says alot about him as well. There are tons of great people on this board and Im just glad to be a part of it.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate when a brother of the iron needed you!

AJ would be proud! Funerals are high but this will definitely help put a dent in it and also let his family know just what he meant to us.

We are just waiting to hear from his close friend Bio Hazard, his roommate, or Pharm Fed who lives 45 mins away as to which funeral home will have him. Surely we will be pointed in the right direction soon.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Cauthen, I have not been on the board in a few days, can I place an order to go towards this?

Cauthen, I have not been on the board in a few days, can I place an order to go towards this?

Not sure if the AJDOS code is still working but you can use my code and just put in the order notes that you would like to donate to the ajdos fund.

Thanks my man!

Not sure if the AJDOS code is still working but you can use my code and just put in the order notes that you would like to donate to the ajdos fund.

Thanks my man!

I'll do that then... DUDE, that PT-141 is DANGEROUS!!!! I tried it for the first time last night. I'll just say it is impressive lol

I'll do that then... DUDE, that PT-141 is DANGEROUS!!!! I tried it for the first time last night. I'll just say it is impressive lol

Its on my list to try.. I have heard good things especially from the women that use it!

Its on my list to try.. I have heard good things especially from the women that use it!

Really? My girl has a fear of needles, but maybe she will be willing to try it with a 1/4" 31g

Are you all out of tadala?

If its not showing up then we must be... we sold ALOT of the popular products yesterday but we will be getting more stuff in monday and tuesday

If its not showing up then we must be... we sold ALOT of the popular products yesterday but we will be getting more stuff in monday and tuesday

Where can I make a note on my order? I don't see that option....

First time ever ordering from progen and I didn't actually need any of what I ordered, but considering the cause I feel good about my purchase. Thanks for putting this together.

First time ever ordering from progen and I didn't actually need any of what I ordered, but considering the cause I feel good about my purchase. Thanks for putting this together.

Thanks for the help!

good man

You're a good man for arranging that whole thing. $3500 is great help for the expenses, especially things happening the way they did. Not like everybody in their 40s has something set aside for that.... very selfless act, even if you had done 1 for 1. I'm way stocked up, but might just get something either way if you can put some towards his fund.

You're a good man for arranging that whole thing. $3500 is great help for the expenses, especially things happening the way they did. Not like everybody in their 40s has something set aside for that.... very selfless act, even if you had done 1 for 1. I'm way stocked up, but might just get something either way if you can put some towards his fund.

Yeah brother we can do that.. his 60% off code isnt valid anymore but you can use code PRESSDAY1 for bogo and make sure in the notes to put that you want part of the proceeds to go towards ajdos

Money Raised for AJDOS

My name is Christian and Ian was my roommate and the closet thing I had as a brother. Unfortunately I found him deceased.
On behalf of the family I would like to express our appreciation to everyone who donated. It would mean a lot to Ian. Bodybuilding was his passion and he was the lifestyle. It was the community that he felt comfortable.
I do not know the cause of his death but I would like to press upon every one please go to the physician and have your levels tested it could prolong your life.
Thank you to everyone and thank you for upholding the brother and sister hood of our community.

He would be so proud of all the support he's got! As soon as either me, or Christian above knows the details as to what funeral home, where, arrangements and so forth, we will pass along the info so it will be used correctly for him! Thank you all guys so much! And Christian, keep your head up. Ill see you this weekend!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131