over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kentucky State Police Troopers Ordered Steroids from a Florida Pill Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a discussion with the cop (he obviously was on peds, guy was in good shape)... At one point I was working in the police station for a little while (not as a cop) it was in regards to theit perimeter security system.

Somehow a discussion on steroids came up, and the cop was telling me how he believe steroids should be legal for police officers, in the end he basically did agree that steroid should be legal.

Cops are supposed to enforce the law. They don't write the laws. But it did strike me odd the elitism that he initially showed, explaining that it should be legal for just cops.

I once had a discussion with the cop (he obviously was on peds, guy was in good shape)... At one point I was working in the police station for a little while (not as a cop) it was in regards to theit perimeter security system.

Somehow a discussion on steroids came up, and the cop was telling me how he believe steroids should be legal for police officers, in the end he basically did agree that steroid should be legal.

Cops are supposed to enforce the law. They don't write the laws. But it did strike me odd the elitism that he initially showed, explaining that it should be legal for just cops.
Typical fucking pig, they all think they're above the law. I love when they go down for shit.

We had a group get caught in a diaper party ring. They'd get together and put on diapers and give each other enemas. They were all forced to resign.

Shit was hilarious.

They're all scumbags like that.

But it did strike me odd the elitism that he initially showed, explaining that it should be legal for just cops.

The argument that these idiots often use is that they need physical strength to be able to confront criminals. I thought that technology such as pistols or tasers were at the disposal of the police forces to give sufficient advantage against criminals.

The argument that these idiots often use is that they need physical strength to be able to confront criminals. I thought that technology such as pistols or tasers were at the disposal of the police forces to give sufficient advantage against criminals.
Not to mention tanks and tear gas and various other weaponry.

Pusssssssssies

Not to mention tanks and tear gas and various other weaponry.

Pusssssssssies
I hear you......I was stopped one night in a shady area and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by 4 tanks. They fired a warning shot over my hood and believe me, I got the message......lol I'm sure they had at least one Apache hovering over me aiming a Hellfire at me but no way to know for sure because of their stealth technology.

I have a lot of police friends, I don't look down on them for AAS and they don't look down on me for it. Some laws are just stupid and they know this.

Coppers....the OG hypocrites.

I appreciate what you're saying, and it does seem hypocritical for police officers to be arresting normal citizens for possession of anabolic steroids when so many of them are breaking the law and using gear themselves. This is admitted in the article we are referencing:

"“Steroid use — or abuse, I should say — has been a dirty little secret in law enforcement for a long time” said Payne."

However, as others have noted, cops didn't write the laws. They are just enforcing the laws that grandstanding politicians wrote and signed into law. This applies to politicians on both the right and the left. After the baseball steroids scandal in 2003-2004, the changes to the Anabolic Steroid Control Act and the USSC guidelines that made the charges for steroid possession and distribution so much worse were crafted by Democrats like Joe Biden and Henry Waxman, and Republicans like John McCain. George W. Bush signed it into law and made busting steroid dealers a priority in his administration...remember Operation Raw Deal. The politicians are to blame for the current situation, not the cops.

I used to be an internet source, and I sold steroids for a living until I got busted and was sentenced to Federal Prison in 2008. A large and profitable part of my client base were cops, correctional officers, firefighters, EMT's, and the military. I have bought steroids from, and sold steroids to, plenty of cops, and I sent plenty of packages to US troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, along with plenty of normal citizens as well.

Through the gym and through selling steroids, I've known plenty of cops. There are certainly bad cops who love strutting around with a gun on their hip, arresting people, and I've had cops brag to me about the people they beat up. But there are plenty of good cops as well, normal guys who are just trying to do their job enforcing the laws that politicians wrote, just trying to make a living and go home to their families at night. I've been treated unfairly and fairly by cops. They are just people like anybody else, some of them do good things, and some of them do bad things.

And to anybody who believes in defunding the police, trust me, you don't really want that. I've been to jail and Federal Prison, and I've met and talked to truly evil people. You don't want those people running around with no cops to enforce the laws. You wouldn't be able to leave your family and home or business unguarded. It's nice to think about a perfect world where everybody gets along, and we don't need cops. But we are not living in that perfect world. We are living in the real world, and there are real monsters living here amongst us.

Cops fulfill a necessary function in our world. Some of them do their job well, and some don't. But then, there are good and bad doctors, dentists, carpenters, masons, electricians, plumbers, computer programmers, etc in the world as well.

Cops are just people like the rest of us, most of them no better and no worse than the rest of us. And if many of them are steroid users just like us, well, who amongst us can blame them?

Strongly disagree with the sentiment "cops are just like us" - no normal guy wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. Let's face it, cops are paid to beat the shit out of people.

They also have an astronomically higher rate of committing domestic abuse and suicide. No, they are not "just like us" and I resent the idea they bear any resemblance to me.

Most LE ive met dont care about AAS, except maybe the Task Forces. AAS use is fairly common in the Elite mil units as well. Its all bs, should be legal and up to the individual.

most cops I know are former military guys and great all-a-round people. an lest we forget the GOAT......Ronnie, Sergio Olivia and Ron Love were police officers as well. amazing how people try to group millions of people with the same career into one stereo-type kinda like all bodybuilders are self-centered douchebags. there is good and bad in everything. some just seem to believe what the media feeds them.

I appreciate what you're saying, and it does seem hypocritical for police officers to be arresting normal citizens for possession of anabolic steroids when so many of them are breaking the law and using gear themselves. This is admitted in the article we are referencing:

"“Steroid use — or abuse, I should say — has been a dirty little secret in law enforcement for a long time” said Payne."

However, as others have noted, cops didn't write the laws. They are just enforcing the laws that grandstanding politicians wrote and signed into law. This applies to politicians on both the right and the left. After the baseball steroids scandal in 2003-2004, the changes to the Anabolic Steroid Control Act and the USSC guidelines that made the charges for steroid possession and distribution so much worse were crafted by Democrats like Joe Biden and Henry Waxman, and Republicans like John McCain. George W. Bush signed it into law and made busting steroid dealers a priority in his administration...remember Operation Raw Deal. The politicians are to blame for the current situation, not the cops.

I used to be an internet source, and I sold steroids for a living until I got busted and was sentenced to Federal Prison in 2008. A large and profitable part of my client base were cops, correctional officers, firefighters, EMT's, and the military. I have bought steroids from, and sold steroids to, plenty of cops, and I sent plenty of packages to US troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, along with plenty of normal citizens as well.

Through the gym and through selling steroids, I've known plenty of cops. There are certainly bad cops who love strutting around with a gun on their hip, arresting people, and I've had cops brag to me about the people they beat up. But there are plenty of good cops as well, normal guys who are just trying to do their job enforcing the laws that politicians wrote, just trying to make a living and go home to their families at night. I've been treated unfairly and fairly by cops. They are just people like anybody else, some of them do good things, and some of them do bad things.

And to anybody who believes in defunding the police, trust me, you don't really want that. I've been to jail and Federal Prison, and I've met and talked to truly evil people. You don't want those people running around with no cops to enforce the laws. You wouldn't be able to leave your family and home or business unguarded. It's nice to think about a perfect world where everybody gets along, and we don't need cops. But we are not living in that perfect world. We are living in the real world, and there are real monsters living here amongst us.

Cops fulfill a necessary function in our world. Some of them do their job well, and some don't. But then, there are good and bad doctors, dentists, carpenters, masons, electricians, plumbers, computer programmers, etc in the world as well.

Cops are just people like the rest of us, most of them no better and no worse than the rest of us. And if many of them are steroid users just like us, well, who amongst us can blame them?

I disagree, but you probably already knew that. I would be perfectly fine with no police at all, and I 100% mean that. I can take care of myself, and I don't respect those that can't.

Cops just "doing their job" isn't an excuse, they have a responsibility to not uphold or enforce unjust and incorrect law. All of them should refuse (IMO) to enforce ANY law related to drugs. I would think you of all people, that has been a victim of their rampant overreach and stupidity, would fall more on this side of things than any other.

Well said.
Ya it sucks for these guys.. I don't blame them one bit for taking gear, these guys all look like normal young men who take decent care of themselves. Only real issue is they are in law enforcement and held to a higher standard with things like this. I've been involved with may in law enforcement in my personal life and through this program. We've sold hundreds of cycles to LE. I am sure most of them are good dudes who just want to take care of themselves, but I am sure some of them were total assholes with small man syndrome who wanted to juice so they could assert their aggressive egos even more. Same as any other profession out there, I think most are good, but def have some major assholes.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the amount of military personal we work with. Its so odd that the US military looks down on this so much? I remember seeing stories about guys in the military being kicked out for possession of a few vials and tabs? Obviously if your going by the law they have to do that and they are held to a high standard as well, but one would think that having your young men in the military on steroids would be very beneficial for obvious reasons. They don't need to be juiced to the gills, but a shot of test each week would go a looong way to helping them perform their physical duties much better, keeping them in good health + the mental aspect of having increased testosterone in your system just makes you feel better. It makes ya wonder if there was ever a time in the future that was similar to WW2 and the future of this country was in jeopardy, and we had troops fighting in trenches again, do you think the govt would start juicing them up? its obvious there would be a benefit to it and it would give them an edge.

It makes ya wonder if there was ever a time in the future that was similar to WW2 and the future of this country was in jeopardy, and we had troops fighting in trenches again, do you think the govt would start juicing them up? its obvious there would be a benefit to it and it would give them an edge.
One thing for sure, if other countries were doing it to gain an edge on the US then we would most probably do it too. A bit like competing in bodybuilding contests, you have to be competitive. I do think however that trench warfare is a thing of the past.

The Nazis used methamphetamines in WW II, and then the US followed after it was discovered. So an example already exists.

""Secrets of the Dead: World War Speed," which airs June 25 on PBS, reveals that Nazi soldiers were given the methamphetamine Pervitin, manufactured by Temmler Pharmaceutical, while American and British forces used everything they could get their hands on, including coffee, Pervitin obtained from Nazi forces and the amphetamine Benzedrine.

"In 1940, the British army discovered Pervitin in a downed German plane in the south of England, unlocking the secret to the German troops’ boundless energy, and leading the Allies to consider the same tactic for their troops," PBS representatives wrote in a statement.

The representatives continued: "The Allied troops decided to use the amphetamine. Both drugs make users intensely alert by flooding them with a sense of euphoria. With its added methyl-group molecule, Pervitin races across the blood-brain barrier a bit faster than Benzedrine. Otherwise, the two drugs have virtually the same impact."

Military officials (including U.S. General and future President Dwight Eisenhower, who ordered 500,000 tablets of Benzedrine) were anxious to gain an edge in the war. They wanted to push the soldiers past their limits, hoping the drugs would "defeat not just the need for sleep, but anxiety and fear among troops" as well.

Nazi soldiers used performance-enhancing 'super-drug' in World War II, shocking documentary reveals | Fox News

Strongly disagree with the sentiment "cops are just like us" - no normal guy wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. Let's face it, cops are paid to beat the shit out of people.

They also have an astronomically higher rate of committing domestic abuse and suicide. No, they are not "just like us" and I resent the idea they bear any resemblance to me.

This here is the problem. When people start lumping an entire profession into one stereotype, it is very dangerous. The fact that you say they aren't "normal" or think that their goal is to "beat the shit out of people" is very disturbing. You clearly have a bias from some bad experiences and it maybe indicative of what you have personally seen, but hardly represents the country as a whole. When you look at the big picture, the majority of cops are just like you and me and not bad people. Don't let a few bad apples skew your perception.

This here is the problem. When people start lumping an entire profession into one stereotype, it is very dangerous. The fact that you say they aren't "normal" or think that their goal is to "beat the shit out of people" is very disturbing. You clearly have a bias from some bad experiences and it maybe indicative of what you have personally seen, but hardly represents the country as a whole. When you look at the big picture, the majority of cops are just like you and me and not bad people. Don't let a few bad apples skew your perception.
I dont see it being much different than racial prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear