over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kentucky State Police Troopers Ordered Steroids from a Florida Pill Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly disagree with the sentiment "cops are just like us" - no normal guy wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. Let's face it, cops are paid to beat the shit out of people.

They also have an astronomically higher rate of committing domestic abuse and suicide. No, they are not "just like us" and I resent the idea they bear any resemblance to me.

This post is just intellectually dishonest.

The percentage of cops that “beat the shit out of people” is staggeringly low.

The cases where cops need to use force are often, but not always, justified. I’d bet that most ordinary people, if faced with the same situations, would act more violently than a police officer would.

Your statement about domestic abuse and suicide is related mostly to job induced psychological trauma, not by all local bullies deciding that law enforcement was the only job available.

These people deal with endless amounts of bullshit on a daily basis. Like many careers, those who enroll have high hopes and ambitions of being a positive influence. They find out the hard way.

Your hyper negative emotion and lack of empathy is ignorant. Nobody on here is saying they agree with laws, but to think that police are inherently flawed is just asinine.

It's not intellectually dishonest. The statistics don't lie. As a side note, I'm honestly semi amazed that the majority on this board respect cops. They're the same guys that would arrest you, Dave, and take you away from your family for injecting hormones to pursue your athletic goals. How fucked up is that? You're blowing smoke up my ass about cops being great people while they're the same people that would handcuff and arrest you for being on shit they're probably on also.

How fucking backwards can you get logically, Dave?

This post is just intellectually dishonest.

The percentage of cops that “beat the shit out of people” is staggeringly low.

The cases where cops need to use force are often, but not always, justified. I’d bet that most ordinary people, if faced with the same situations, would act more violently than a police officer would.

Your statement about domestic abuse and suicide is related mostly to job induced psychological trauma, not by all local bullies deciding that law enforcement was the only job available.

These people deal with endless amounts of bullshit on a daily basis. Like many careers, those who enroll have high hopes and ambitions of being a positive influence. They find out the hard way.

Your hyper negative emotion and lack of empathy is ignorant. Nobody on here is saying they agree with laws, but to think that police are inherently flawed is just asinine.

Why don't doctors beat the shit out of their wives at the same rate that cops do if it's just "job induced trauma"? They go through PLENTY of trauma at work.

Why is it that the careers based around hurting people (LE and military) - you get guys that wail on their wives when they're pissed off?

I surmise, rationally so, you are incorrect about it being "trauma" from their work and rather it has something to do with the category of person that typically volunteers for LE work.

I'm not saying literally every single one is bad, just the majority.

Use some common sense here...a cop who is strong and skilled enough to physically contain a suspect is a cop who is much less likely to resort to lethal force.

I'm not law enforcement but I've bounced a bit. When you are strong enough to grapple and manhandle someone there is no need to damage them with your fists or a weapon.

In my state it seems many of the cops who use are smart enough to go to the doctor to handle any potential legal issues.

It's not intellectually dishonest. The statistics don't lie. As a side note, I'm honestly semi amazed that the majority on this board respect cops. They're the same guys that would arrest you, Dave, and take you away from your family for injecting hormones to pursue your athletic goals. How fucked up is that? You're blowing smoke up my ass about cops being great people while they're the same people that would handcuff and arrest you for being on shit they're probably on also.

Of course they would arrest us, that is their job. Do you think you are above the law? We all know the risks associated with the game we play. As it has been said, they don't make the laws, they simply enforce them. Perhaps you should take your anger out on the lawmakers instead.

Also, I can't believe that you are "semi-amazed" that the majority on this board has respect for cops. If we live in a world where the people who enforce the laws aren't respected than we have a much bigger problem as a society.

Why don't doctors beat the shit out of their wives at the same rate that cops do if it's just "job induced trauma"? They go through PLENTY of trauma at work.

Why is it that the careers based around hurting people (LE and military) - you get guys that wail on their wives when they're pissed off?

I surmise, rationally so, you are incorrect about it being "trauma" from their work and rather it has something to do with the category of person that typically volunteers for LE work.

I don't know where you live, but you should move. Trust me, it is not like that everywhere. My wife comes from a family of fire and police as well as I have many local friends out here that are police. I don't know a single one that is a bad person, beats the shit out of their wife, or anything close to what you are claiming about the "majority". I guess they are just abnormal cops.

I don't know where you live, but you should move. Trust me, it is not like that everywhere. My wife comes from a family of fire and police as well as I have many local friends out here that are police. I don't know a single one that is a bad person, beats the shit out of their wife, or anything close to what you are claiming about the "majority". I guess they are just abnormal cops.
Maybe? :)

Seems to me we have a systemic problem that is not just local but I'm not going to argue with you guys.

Dave , do me a flavor though and watch some police brutality videos and ask yourself why you're NOT angry at LE. Watch them strangling some guys to death, watch them SHOOTING TWELVE YEAR OLDS IN THE BACK. Then correct yourself and ask who is the one who lacks empathy. Your attitude disgusts me bro.

FYI you just gave a perfect example of one of the major problems with the USA, called the patchwork quilt problem. Since you don't see the pain and suffering that LE is causing our country because your lens is narrowed down to a very small local scale, you conclude there is NO problem. Not very rational way to view reality/our country, but your way of thinking about our country is completely pervasive and one of the reasons we struggle as a whole with some serious problems despite being the richest country in the world.

Seems to me we have a systemic problem that is not just local but I'm not going to argue with you guys.

Dave , do me a flavor though and watch some police brutality videos and ask yourself why you're NOT angry at LE. Watch them strangling some guys to death, watch them SHOOTING TWELVE YEAR OLDS IN THE BACK. Then correct yourself and ask who is the one who lacks empathy. Your attitude disgusts me bro.

How many shootings by cops were justified compared to the ones that are not? You will find a microscopic number where the cops are at fault. How many cops are shot at each day? You will find an astronomically large number. Perhaps you should do a ride-along with the police once covid is over(if it ever is) and see what they actually go through and have to deal with on a daily basis. I think you will have a much different opinion(if they don't beat the shit out of you, lol).

FYI you just gave a perfect example of one of the major problems with the USA, called the patchwork quilt problem. Since you don't see the pain and suffering that LE is causing our country because your lens is narrowed down to a very small local scale, you conclude there is NO problem. Not very rational way to view reality/our country, but your way of thinking about our country is completely pervasive and one of the reasons we struggle as a whole with some serious problems despite being the richest country in the world.

Hundreds of thousands of law enforcement officers go to work everyday. Together that is over a million man hours a day. So of course there are things that happen everyday. We are talking about human beings and nobody is perfect. But the media only shows things that suit a certain narrative, so all that you see and hear about are the bad cops. But that hardly means that the majority are bad. Cops don't go to work looking to shoot people and many cops never ever fire their rifle over long spans of their career. But at the same time, they have the right to be protected and to go home to their family when their shift is over.

Hundreds of thousands of law enforcement officers go to work everyday. Together that is over a million man hours a day. So of course there are things that happen everyday. We are talking about human beings and nobody is perfect. But the media only shows things that suit a certain narrative, so all that you see and hear about are the bad cops. But that hardly means that the majority are bad. Cops don't go to work looking to shoot people and many cops never ever fire their rifle over long spans of their career. But at the same time, they have the right to be protected and to go home to their family when their shift is over.
I can tell you're passionate, man. I am likewise passionate with an opposing view. You are simply reiterating your view multiple times to me, so politely I see absolutely no reason to carry the conversation any further.

Dave , do me a flavor though and watch some police brutality videos and ask yourself why you're NOT angry at LE. Watch them strangling some guys to death, watch them SHOOTING TWELVE YEAR OLDS IN THE BACK.

perhaps you should write a haiku about it 😘

This BS should be legal period Not affecting national security. Im i free? let me choose myself for myself. Ive been Tier 1, almost everyone on especially down range. In my honest opinion.. made them better operators. We are ALL flawed to a degree yet preform our roles Gov got no business in what WE decide to put in OUR bodies. Im nobody JMO

I'd like to see where you got your stats about cops and domestic violence.

There are good cops for sure. Butttt they are far and few between. A good cop could not turn a blind eye to a fellow officer breaking a law that he would bust someone else for. One of my friends is a trooper. The stories I hear of blow job's through windows ect makes me sick...... Not him in particular but other officers. Hard to respect them when they are on a power trip (many of them are).

You’re correct. Statistics only state data, quantified by studies. Humans create stories, often with confirmation biases, that can misrepresent the statistics.

Are you familiar with logical fallacies? If so, can you state your argument and back it without using a logical fallacy?

Are you saying that those who break the law should inherently dislike and disrespect those who enforce it? Does it depend on the severity of the law. Does it depend on the nature of the law?

If becoming a police officer required someone to whole heartedly believe in every law written, there would be zero police officers.

There will never be a perfect system. Humans are inherently flawed by different levels of intellect, wisdom, capabilities of judgement, backgrounds, pre existing psychological challenges, ongoing psychological challenges, etc.

But yes, you do have a point. Logic has never been my strong suit. I’m working on it, but my hyper emotional personality tends to leave me without many intelligent things to say.

There are many cops that do there job correctly and follow the law. But, there are the one percent that the media focuses on that gives them a bad name. If people have nothing to hide and arent doing anything illegal then you have no reason not to listen to them when they pull you over or ask you to step out of the car.
So far ive had a number of run ins with LE, but ive always listened and never had a problem.

You can find multiple accounts of different people doing heinous things that belong to any group, job, race, or religion. The thing that intelligent people do is separate the individuals from the group, race, job, or religion. Your attitude is the same that racists and bigots have. Your stereotyping and judging a group based off of a minority of individuals. If you replace the word cop with several other groups you’d probably be banned for saying what you’re saying. It just so happens that what you‘re spouting off is a popular, false, and misguided narrative. I work in an industry rife with fraud and crooks but I don’t go into each job looking at each person like they’re a lying p.o.s. The fact of the matter is there’s good people and bad people no matter where you go or what you do. Perhaps the problem is that you fixate on these videos and these incidents. You’re brainwashing yourself.

Puhhhleez stop painting cops with a broad brush. I was a cop for 30+ years. I am a family man. Been married 25+ years. Two kids, both successful. Never shot anyone or got shot at despite working gangs and high speed units. Not that I was skilled to avoid it, I just got lucky. I never planted evidence, never lied, never did anything to tarnish the badge. I sleep on a soft pillow every night knowing I did it right. Not only that, I worked for an agency of 100+ cops and in 30+ years I never saw any of that BS. Did we have some bad eggs? Sure. Examples: Guys milking the workers comp system by claiming soft tissue injuries while out waterskiing on the weekends. Or a couple of times where a guy showed up with booze on his breath due to hitting it too hard the night before. We had one guy get arrested for DUI. Alcoholism and depression are common pitfalls for sure. On two occasions we had cops get arrested for domestic violence. Some lead foot drivers at fault for accidents...certainly. Plenty of dudes cheating on their wives. But, when it spilled over to work, what happened to those guys? They got suspended, demoted, fired etc. Keep in mind, those handful of incidents are over a 30 year career. Trust me when I say there is nothing a GOOD COP HATES WORSE THAN A BAD COP. Why? Because even though I didn't do anything I had to deal with the consequences of his/her actions including the ignorant comments on a message board like this.

Not only that, cops ARE held to a higher standard and generally face double consequences. The guy that got arrested for DUI had to deal with the court system like any other DUI defendant..pay fines...probation...AA etc. BUT, he also got suspended from work without pay, had to submit to random BAC tests and see a department shrink. If he would have been a computer programmer, accountant or general contractor he would have never even had to mention it to his work.

And read BS statements like on this thread where jackholes like Matsuo say things like: "I'm not saying literally every single one is bad, just the majority. " Broham, I am personally here to tell you it is the exact opposite. Let me put this in meathead terms for you. I used to workout at a gym where a few of the young aspiring bodybuilders were giving BJ's to the gay owner of the gym in exchange for steroids. So using Matsuo's logic, "Not all bodybuilders suck cock, just the majority." Get a clue guy.

Puhhhleez stop painting cops with a broad brush. I was a cop for 30+ years. I am a family man. Been married 25+ years. Two kids, both successful. Never shot anyone or got shot at despite working gangs and high speed units. Not that I was skilled to avoid it, I just got lucky. I never planted evidence, never lied, never did anything to tarnish the badge. I sleep on a soft pillow every night knowing I did it right. Not only that, I worked for an agency of 100+ cops and in 30+ years I never saw any of that BS. Did we have some bad eggs? Sure. Examples: Guys milking the workers comp system by claiming soft tissue injuries while out waterskiing on the weekends. Or a couple of times where a guy showed up with booze on his breath due to hitting it too hard the night before. We had one guy get arrested for DUI. Alcoholism and depression are common pitfalls for sure. On two occasions we had cops get arrested for domestic violence. Some lead foot drivers at fault for accidents...certainly. Plenty of dudes cheating on their wives. But, when it spilled over to work, what happened to those guys? They got suspended, demoted, fired etc. Keep in mind, those handful of incidents are over a 30 year career. Trust me when I say there is nothing a GOOD COP HATES WORSE THAN A BAD COP. Why? Because even though I didn't do anything I had to deal with the consequences of his/her actions including the ignorant comments on a message board like this.

Not only that, cops ARE held to a higher standard and generally face double consequences. The guy that got arrested for DUI had to deal with the court system like any other DUI defendant..pay fines...probation...AA etc. BUT, he also got suspended from work without pay, had to submit to random BAC tests and see a department shrink. If he would have been a computer programmer, accountant or general contractor he would have never even had to mention it to his work.

And read BS statements like on this thread where jackholes like Matsuo say things like: "I'm not saying literally every single one is bad, just the majority. " Broham, I am personally here to tell you it is the exact opposite. Let me put this in meathead terms for you. I used to workout at a gym where a few of the young aspiring bodybuilders were giving BJ's to the gay owner of the gym in exchange for steroids. So using Matsuo's logic, "Not all bodybuilders suck cock, just the majority." Get a clue guy.

That was one time and I was in college 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510