over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney pain

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can anyone describe what and where kidney pain feels like and any possible symptons to look for.

I've been feeling a little paranoid lately.

Lower back pain is pretty typical.

Why do you assume it's your kidneys? Are you using a lot of 17AA's and not drinking enough water?

Low back pain is the norm for me, I have a pinched nerve that causes muscle tightness. Urine was extremely dark a couple of days, I'll try upping my water intake. I was using Winny tabs for 2 1/2 weeks but got scared and quit.

Low back pain is the norm for me, I have a pinched nerve that causes muscle tightness. Urine was extremely dark a couple of days, I'll try upping my water intake. I was using Winny tabs for 2 1/2 weeks but got scared and quit.

Try to get some cranberry juice or extract as well. Your piss being dark means that your dehydrated and your kidneys are working harder.

For your pinched back, try gravity boots, or an inversion table. Inversion tables are better because they're easier to use, but gravity boots are cheaper.

For your pinched back, try gravity boots, or an inversion table. Inversion tables are better because they're easier to use, but gravity boots are cheaper.

I love the inversion tables and think they may be one of the most underrated peices of equipment of all time. I think every human on earth could benefit from inversion tables or gravity boots.

you can do a heel drop test, raise onto your toes and drop your heels against the ground, if that contact causes pain in your lower back theres probably something going on with your kidneys..

you can do a heel drop test, raise onto your toes and drop your heels against the ground, if that contact causes pain in your lower back theres probably something going on with your kidneys..

you got me......i just tried it:rolleyes:

HAVE NOTICE YOURSELF ITCHING ALOT MORE THEN USUAL ALSO?

Any changes in urine color, or the presence of an abnormal urine color that cannot be linked to the consumption of a food or drug, should be reported to the doctor. This is particularly important if it happens for longer than a day or two, or if there are repeated episodes.

Some dyes used in candy may be excreted in the urine, and a wide variety of drugs can discolor the urine.

Cloudy, murky, or turbid (muddy) urine is characteristic of a urinary tract infection, which may also have an offensive smell. Murky urine may also be caused by the presence of bacteria, mucus, white blood cells or red blood cells, epithelial cells, fat, or phosphates.

Dark brown or clear urine is characteristic of a liver disorder such as acute viral hepatitis or cirrhosis.

Pink, red, or smoky brown urine can be a side effect of a medication or may be caused by the recent consumption of beets, blackberries or certain food colorings. It is also characteristic of a urinary tract disorder in which bleeding occurs such as cystitis, enlarged prostate, kidney cancer, bladder tumor, tuberculosis, bladder stones, kidney infection, Wilms' tumor (in children), or hypernephroma. Hemolytic anemia and porphyria can also cause urine to take on these colors. It may also occur after trauma to the kidneys or urinary tract.

Dark yellow or orange urine can be caused by recent use of laxatives or consumption of B complex vitamins or carotene. Orange urine is often caused by pyridium (used in the treatment of urinary tract infections), rifampin, and warfarin.

Green or blue urine is due to the effect of artificial color in food or drug. It may also result from medications including amitriptyline, indomethacin

Last edited:
you got me......i just tried it:rolleyes:

not sure why youre rolling your eyes, thats an actual test athletic trainers use when dealing with possible kidney injuries/ailments, if that impact causes pain in that area, its indicative of a kidney issue... dont take my word for it tho, pick up a book lol

no need for a book......i have a keyboard:D

if your wondering why i'm smiling

its because i'm happy:confused:

word

I love the inversion tables and think they may be one of the most underrated peices of equipment of all time. I think every human on earth could benefit from inversion tables or gravity boots.

Sir Alin I am in complete and full accord with inversion tables being under rated.

I had bp that was 170/130 ish for a long time. My kindey pain was around the lower part of the mid back area.

Last edited:

Bro, how would these things help with kidney pain? Inversion tables and gravity boots are used for lower back pain, not so much with kidney issues.

Seriously, been at it a long time, when I get up in the morning or when I am sitting for a while my lower back has sharp pain. Been doing oral Winny (50mgs) among a few injects, for about three weeks now but this has been going on for a while now. My piss is clear I just have this pain and my back is ok and doesn't hurt at all when working out.....any input?..Thanks

i have been in the exact same situation.
you need to flush your kidneys. either drink a six pack of beer or a jug of cranberry juice. (wichever one makes you piss more) after that, wake up in the middle of the night and drink at least a bottle of water. wake up to drink water like this for at least 7 nights str8.

night time is when all the ''shit'' settles in your kidneys. if you let these pains go on, stones will develop from all of the ''shit''. the reason for the pain in the morning is all of the shit is pulled down due to gravity from you now standing.
the shit irritates the tissue in your kidneys much like sand in a vag.

this will work for you im sure. i no longer drink water for hydration. i drink it so that i never get kidney stones again in my life! i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Well it was from NAPS, can never be too sure though but from my experiences it was real....although NAPS turned out to be a scammer...another story though.
What you say about the water makes sense as my back only hurts when either waking in the morning or for a piss in the middle of the night (I do drink alot before bed though) but it doesn't hurt when doing squats or back. I'll try drinking even more while on the Winny.

brineal is right

that is a good orthopedic test, there's also murphy's kidney punch test...someone holds a flat palm over your kidney and with their other fist the "pop" their other hand that's over the kidney. Those two are good for detecting kidney stone problems. Inability to find comfort in any position (colicky) is indicative of kidney stones....as is blood in urine. Kidney infections are a little more subtle most of the time, nausea is a big symptom, pain is possible but not necessarily there...

Still on 50 mgs oral winny and small dose of anavar and 100 mgs of clen. I just went to a hypertension/renal doctor as my bp was 180/110 he is sending my for blood work and a untrasound as my back is still hurting. He checked my urine in the office and he said the protein is a +4, not sure what that means but is concerned.
I will be going for my blood work and ultrasound but want to stop everything before hand (especially the winny) as I feel this is the culprit.
Any advise?
I will update with results.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear