over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee Health Provided to you by: APT Pro Wrist Wraps

VTliftVT

Banned
I just wanted to clue you guys into my personal latest love at the gym. I have been lifting heavy with high reps (20+) and did not need the extreme support provided by knee wraps. I had been going without any knee protection and my knees quickly hated me, especially when walking up steps. I was looking at knee sleeves however most were too thin and provided little support until I found the 2 ply knee sleeves by APT. I ordered a pair of XL's and got them within a few days. Today was my first go with heavy squats in the gym and I immediately fell in love. The warmth they held around my knees between sets keeping me loose was great. The support was out of this world yet did not interfere with my "coming out of the bottom" as knee wraps often do providing what I feel is too much support. Check them out and get a pair! You WILL love them!

http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/129177

I just wanted to clue you guys into my personal latest love at the gym. I have been lifting heavy with high reps (20+) and did not need the extreme support provided by knee wraps. I had been going without any knee protection and my knees quickly hated me, especially when walking up steps. I was looking at knee sleeves however most were too thin and provided little support until I found the 2 ply knee sleeves by APT. I ordered a pair of XL's and got them within a few days. Today was my first go with heavy squats in the gym and I immediately fell in love. The warmth they held around my knees between sets keeping me loose was great. The support was out of this world yet did not interfere with my "coming out of the bottom" as knee wraps often do providing what I feel is too much support. Check them out and get a pair! You WILL love them!

I agree, the knee wraps have greatly improved my knee health. Squatting heavy has never felt so good. However, APT isnt a sponsor so I dont think you can advertise..

APT is awesome, hell yeah theyre sponsors! I screwed up one of my orders and Alan re-reshipped for free. It was a heavy ass belt too.

Love APT's stuff. TOP QUALITY! I have not seen better, ever!

could not agree more.
Plus they give huge military discounts, so I ALWAYS refer my guys to ATP.

I bought them knee and hand straps ! Great quality and very very comfortable!!

Brother...Can you give me a heads up on the sizing? Im not quite sure what size to get as far as Large or XL? These seem like they are perfect for me as I dont like wrapping all the time for high rep setts, but like you my knees pay the price later!

Brother...Can you give me a heads up on the sizing? Im not quite sure what size to get as far as Large or XL? These seem like they are perfect for me as I dont like wrapping all the time for high rep setts, but like you my knees pay the price later!

I just got the schiek elbow sleeve bro. Had to order three different times. I got the XL and it was little to big so I said maybe these guys at schiek consider me a medium, with nikes elbow sleeve im like a xxl. So I got the medium in and I needed a large. Just tells you how different the sizing is.

AWESOME...

APT is hands down the best! I have used them several times and never a problem. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs lifting gear...

Im actually going to their warehouse this week. I need to get a new belt, I figured i'd stop by there seeing hows its only about a 90mile drive for me and see what other purchases I can make. I'm pretty stoked because I knows its going to be an early xmas for me.

I am 6'1'' aroudn 235lbs currently and I got the XL...they fit perfectly snug and tight. The lowest part of my quad where I pull the top of the sleeve to is 22" cold (about 3-4" above the top of the knee cap). The thickest part of my leg is 26" cold. The area directly around my knee is 16." Maybe you can use that as a point in which to compare. You'll love these!

I am 6'1'' aroudn 235lbs currently and I got the XL...they fit perfectly snug and tight. The lowest part of my quad where I pull the top of the sleeve to is 22" cold (about 3-4" above the top of the knee cap). The thickest part of my leg is 26" cold. The area directly around my knee is 16." Maybe you can use that as a point in which to compare. You'll love these!

LOL...Holy cow, well since we are exactly the same size (not kidding...6'1" 235 as of last week!) the XL should do the trick. Thank you for the response brother!

I am returning mine.

I struggled so hard to get them over two thirds of the way, I gave up. I got a pair of them over the weekend. I weigh 205, 6ft. I could bearley get them over my calves. My knees is 16" over knee caps and my calves are 16" wide. The bottom of my thighs are 18" I couldn't them over the bottom of thigh.

The problem is there sizing method is about how much you weigh, nothing else. Come on! sizing by inches would be a lot easyer.

I forgot to mention that I do like there service but it will cost me to lose shipping charges.

VTliftVT after reading that your lower thighs are bigger them mine I tried again after much effort did get them over my thigh but, I find that wraping loosly with wraps a lot faster. Also finger strengh must be tremendous. I think some loops on the sides like boots would help alot.

I forgot to mention that I do like there service but it will cost me to lose shipping charges.

VTliftVT after reading that your lower thighs are bigger them mine I tried again after much effort did get them over my thigh but, I find that wraping loosly with wraps a lot faster. Also finger strengh must be tremendous. I think some loops on the sides like boots would help alot.

I somewhat agree with this. I have to wrap the top portion around the tips of my fingers and secure with my thumb on the other side to pull them up. It is a little tough to pull them up but once you get them on, atleast for myself, I can leave them on throughout the workout....so it ends up being a one time effort thing. I do think the loops on the sides would be fantastic! the bottom portion too bc where I struggled was getting them off my sweaty legs when I was extremely fatigued. After a leg workout I don't feel like bending over much and pulling the off over my feet was cardio :p

APT is great. Had some wraps & straps from them for years now.. still holding up just fine

Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee Sleeves!!!

For the last few months while doing legs I have been getting some serious pain in my knees. I was having to lighten up the weight for even warm ups. Using APT knee wraps for heavier sets but seeing the weight go down because of the pain.

I was checking out APT's sight and remembered Shelby had a pair of the Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee Sleeves and asked him how much he liked them and with his big thumbs up, ordered a pair and gave them a try.

They are simply awesome, had a great work out doing reverse hacks, was able to load more weight than usual with no fear of blowing my knee caps off , not feeling the pain I normally did and in all had a better workout.

APT you rock and the sleeves (and wraps) are great!

Last edited:
For the last few months while doing legs I have been getting some serious pain in my knees. I was having to lighten up the weight for even warm ups. Using APT knee wraps for heavier sets but seeing the weight go down because of the pain.

I was checking out APT's sight and remembered Shelby had a pair of the Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee Sleeves and asked him how much he liked them and with his big thumbs up, ordered a pair and gave them a try.

They are simply awesome, had a great work out doing reverse hacks, was able to load more weight than usual with no fear of blowing my knee caps off , not feeling the pain I normally did and in all had a better workout.

APT you rock and the sleeves (and wraps) are great!

You rocked the hacks brother! That was a shitload of weight.

I have to say, Hottt let me try his out and i LOVED them.

Pretty sure I told you goons to get these like a year ago :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420