over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee Health Provided to you by: APT Pro Wrist Wraps

Pretty sure I told you goons to get these like a year ago :rolleyes:

Back then i was having IT band issues. I think trying to compensate for so long eventually put a lot of stress on my knees.

You did tell us though. Guess i was being a cheap ass!:eek:

ATP is great. I just used the 2FREE code this week when buying my convict knee sleeves to get myself 15% off and a free pair of wrist wraps AND lifting straps.

Pretty sure I told you goons to get these like a year ago :rolleyes:

Well, no one ever said we were the brightest:rolleyes:

Always thought pain equaled beauty ...... I will stay with ugly and pain free!

ATP is great. I just used the 2FREE code this week when buying my convict knee sleeves to get myself 15% off and a free pair of wrist wraps AND lifting straps.

Dammit! I missed out on that deal! I ordered a pair of wrist wraps too and of course they are great, but man, the knee wraps are unreal!

APT makes the EFS ones too, if you prefer all black:
**broken link removed**

APT makes the EFS ones too, if you prefer all black:
**broken link removed**

The all black ones would be nice. When I push my white and black striped convicts down to my ankles after doing quads the g/f says I look like I am heading off to Hogwarts :rolleyes:

I use all APT gear. Allen is a great guy. Loves competitors. And is all about the MASSes.

You rocked the hacks brother! That was a shitload of weight.

I have to say, Hottt let me try his out and i LOVED them.

You just wanted to use them cuz they were all sweaty:p

The all black ones would be nice. When I push my white and black striped convicts down to my ankles after doing quads the g/f says I look like I am heading off to Hogwarts :rolleyes:

I looked like an Oreo Leprechaun!!!!! But could have cared less! :p:p

If anyone is having knee issues, buy these bad boys, guaranteed relief!;)

I've got a set of knee wraps because i thought it would be neat to try them out. As you know if you use them they were not "neat". They are damn uncomfortable and a pain in the ass in terms of taking them off and on between sets.

... So here's my question. At what point should you even consider wraps. I'm still only squatting 1.5x BW (330) and while on a good day my quads feels like hamburger my knees really don't have any issues. Is there any advantage to wraps from a bodybuilding perspective or is this really a powerlifting/injury recovery tool?

Sorry if I'm a bit naive but I've got a nice weight lifting belt and a knee wraps with lots of dust on them and have yet to really see the need for them.

I've got a set of knee wraps because i thought it would be neat to try them out. As you know if you use them they were not "neat". They are damn uncomfortable and a pain in the ass in terms of taking them off and on between sets.

... So here's my question. At what point should you even consider wraps. I'm still only squatting 1.5x BW (330) and while on a good day my quads feels like hamburger my knees really don't have any issues. Is there any advantage to wraps from a bodybuilding perspective or is this really a powerlifting/injury recovery tool?

Sorry if I'm a bit naive but I've got a nice weight lifting belt and a knee wraps with lots of dust on them and have yet to really see the need for them.

I only use WRAPS when going my heaviest for lower reps (6-10). I use sleeves when going with more moderate weights at higher reps (11-25+). Wraps are the most extensive amount of support I would ever use and I feel they are only useful for those big heavy sets that do apply more pressure on your knees. Sleeves are more comfortable and I can wear them in between sets and still provide the support and warmth I like to keep my knees loose and flexible. I say get a pair of sleeves like we have listed above and you'll make far more use out of them. If you are looking for a weight range to use the wraps I think that's highly weighted upon how your knees feel. Once I get over 405-450 I like wraps...anything less I like sleeves.

apt rules!

my knees have never been the greatest, and my leg training had really hit a plateau last year because of the pain. last fall i bought some apt knee wraps to see if they would help. since then i think i've added poundage to every single leg workout and my knees feel much better!!! last week i went heavy on the hack squat and managed a double with 735 lbs.;) and my knees felt absolutely fine the next day! :)

thank you APT!!!

WINGS

I'm ordering these tonight as well as some straps..really don't need the straps since i have some but after seeing the ones they have with the flames and skulls on it..how can you say not buy a pair :)

I'll have some slight knee pain that nags me from time to time, so i'll be sure to come back and report how these sleeves worked out for me.

I'm ordering these tonight as well as some straps..really don't need the straps since i have some but after seeing the ones they have with the flames and skulls on it..how can you say not buy a pair :)

I'll have some slight knee pain that nags me from time to time, so i'll be sure to come back and report how these sleeves worked out for me.

If you use the code 2free you will get 15% off and a free pair of 12" wrist wraps plus a free pair of lifting straps. When you order tell them what wraps and straps you want in the comments section.

If you use the code 2free you will get 15% off and a free pair of 12" wrist wraps plus a free pair of lifting straps. When you order tell them what wraps and straps you want in the comments section.

WOW! Thanks man i really appreciate the heads up!

I figured out a easy way of putting them on. When I take them off I roll them inside out over calf and then pull off ankle. I thought why don't I put them on backwards. So I keep them insiide out and slide small hole first over up to top of calf and then take lower edge and roll them over Knee till they are right sided again. Takes a lost less effort.

APT knee sleeves

I just received the single ply version of these and absolutely love them. Just enough support to alleviate pain, yet doesn't give you the bounce out of the hole that wraps do. I feel wraps give to much of a mechanical advantage out of the hole where the sleeves just keeps everything tight and warm. I also own wrist wraps and straps from APT and love them all. Amazing quality.

I had the red and black single ply APT ones for a while and they were "OK". I have been having some knee isssues especially my left one and ordered some of the Convict double ply knee sleeves. I used them today and it was AWESOME! It felt so much better squatting and I seemed to have alot of support and didnt worry about my knees at all!

I got the XL ones and they are ALOT thicker than the regular red and black ones. They fit VERY TIGHT....seemed to almost cut off my circulation HAHA, but that is how they are suppose to fit. I love them!

Other than the obvious material difference, how would you guys compare these in feel to the Tommy Kono or Rehband bands?

GZAM, this is my first pair of sleeves. Used them yesterday for squats and leg press, not a single pain in my knees. When I first tried them on I thought they were too tight, but after 5 minutes of walking on the tread, a few sets of leg press, and a few sets of squats, they did not loosen or fall off. When I took them off they did not leave a mark like when you wear tight dress socks. My best description to the fit is snug with limited mobility until warm.

good stuff

I'm glad you guys are digging these.... they make SUCH a big difference in leg training.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear